6 Week Countdown

*Leah*

6 weeks today I go to the Nurburgring. I'm really excited, but I really want to feel comfortable when i'm there.

So starting today i'm getting my ass into gear and aiming to lose a stone (ambitious yes, but it's doable)

So I wondered if anyone had some ideas for me, I want to get active cycling and running and using weights.

Also, because time is tight with me, I wondered if people can recommend some nice low point easy meals, like shove it in the microwave or oven for a bit while I get other things sorted. The meals for one type things.

the quickest thing to do with is lovely it's jacket potatoes tbh even oven (just leave them in there till cooked no fussing needed) or micro!

you can get a jacket potato, beans and cheese meal from asda and it's only 4.5 / 5 points :) so nice also! and about £1 i think :D

all ww ready meals are lovely and low in points, if you have an iceland by you they do chicken in a bag with gravy for 2.5 points for the whole lot and just either put some chips in to go with and veg! :)

Back