6 Week Countdown

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by *Leah*, 19 August 2010 Social URL.

1. *Leah*

*Leah* Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(9.87%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    6 weeks today I go to the Nurburgring. I'm really excited, but I really want to feel comfortable when i'm there.

So starting today i'm getting my ass into gear and aiming to lose a stone (ambitious yes, but it's doable)

So I wondered if anyone had some ideas for me, I want to get active cycling and running and using weights.

Also, because time is tight with me, I wondered if people can recommend some nice low point easy meals, like shove it in the microwave or oven for a bit while I get other things sorted. The meals for one type things.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    the quickest thing to do with is lovely it's jacket potatoes tbh even oven (just leave them in there till cooked no fussing needed) or micro!

you can get a jacket potato, beans and cheese meal from asda and it's only 4.5 / 5 points :) so nice also! and about £1 i think :D

all ww ready meals are lovely and low in points, if you have an iceland by you they do chicken in a bag with gravy for 2.5 points for the whole lot and just either put some chips in to go with and veg! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.