• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

6 Week Countdown

*Leah*

S: 10st12lb C: 9st11lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 25.9 Loss: 1st1lb(9.87%)
6 weeks today I go to the Nurburgring. I'm really excited, but I really want to feel comfortable when i'm there.

So starting today i'm getting my ass into gear and aiming to lose a stone (ambitious yes, but it's doable)

So I wondered if anyone had some ideas for me, I want to get active cycling and running and using weights.

Also, because time is tight with me, I wondered if people can recommend some nice low point easy meals, like shove it in the microwave or oven for a bit while I get other things sorted. The meals for one type things.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Smirky

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 17st7lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 39.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
the quickest thing to do with is lovely it's jacket potatoes tbh even oven (just leave them in there till cooked no fussing needed) or micro!

you can get a jacket potato, beans and cheese meal from asda and it's only 4.5 / 5 points :) so nice also! and about £1 i think :D

all ww ready meals are lovely and low in points, if you have an iceland by you they do chicken in a bag with gravy for 2.5 points for the whole lot and just either put some chips in to go with and veg! :)