61lb gone in six months!

Hey AJ - sending lots of love to all your family. So sorry to hear your sad news! Keep your chin up chick.

xx

Well done on losing your first stone. Yay you. Take care.

Hia Sherry,

We are in North Wales just now and there isn't a hint of snow:rolleyes:. Just typical, eh? I almost miss it:D.

Adrian recently discovered that there was a Lush in Aberdeen so now all my gifts come from there. Well pleased, because it saves me going to Glasgow to stock up;). I got three for Valentines Day:D:D:D.

AJ

Hia Sherry,

We are in North Wales just now and there isn't a hint of snow:rolleyes:. Just typical, eh? I almost miss it:D.

Adrian recently discovered that there was a Lush in Aberdeen so now all my gifts come from there. Well pleased, because it saves me going to Glasgow to stock up;). I got three for Valentines Day:D:D:D.

AJ

Lush? Is that the soap shop beside BHS? I've never been in but there's a lovely clean pong when you walk past......... if I'm thinking of the right place. 3 for Valentines? Yay! I didn't even get a card but I've done all my moanin....... I know he loves me.

It's finally raining here and the snow has started to melt - thank God! It was beginning to grate! I miss being able to take the dog out. Gonna walk her for a couple of hours tomorrow while hubz is watching the footie.

I hope everything goes smoothly for you down there. Wishing you and your family lots of love.

Sherry. xx

Hi Amanda Jayne

Haven't been into your diary before but saw you news re the stone lost and wanted to say congratualtions. In popping by saw you post re your loss and wanted to say that I hope everything goes well.

Good luck for the next stone and will pop back now I've found you

M

Hi AJ.... So sorry for all that has happened...

BUT.... congratulations on first stone - I also acheived first stone this week and it was a great feeling... I hope once everything settles you too feel great about it. Much Love.... :)

So sorry to hear your sad news. My thoughts are with you all

Irene xx

Irene! It is lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your thoughts, much appreciated. How're you doing? I hope Cat has recovered from that awful earache:( too.

We are keeping busy down here in Wrexham, and will probably travel back to Falkirk on Wednesday.

See ya soon, in sunny Brum maybe?

AJ

Hi Amanda Jayne

Haven't been into your diary before but saw you news re the stone lost and wanted to say congratualtions. In popping by saw you post re your loss and wanted to say that I hope everything goes well.

Good luck for the next stone and will pop back now I've found you

M

Aw thanks hun. I've been following your amazing progress. You are such an inspiration to everyone:).

AJ

Hi AJ.... So sorry for all that has happened...

BUT.... congratulations on first stone - I also acheived first stone this week and it was a great feeling... I hope once everything settles you too feel great about it. Much Love.... :)

Loulabella, thanks for your thoughts. Whoopie!:happy036: you got rid of that first, nasty ol' stone too? Isn't it fab?:happy096:

AJ

Hi AJ

Just a quick post to say will be thinking of you and your family 2moro, hope all goes well x

Hi AJ, congrats on your stone lost. So sorry to hear of your loss. Hope all goes as well as it can tomorrow - will be thinking of you xxx

Hey AJ, just popping in to say hope everything went as well as it could go today xxx

calorie crusader "Hi AJ

Just a quick post to say will be thinking of you and your family 2moro, hope all goes well x
"

Thanks for your thoughts, CC!

Jax123 "Hi AJ, congrats on your stone lost. So sorry to hear of your loss. Hope all goes as well as it can tomorrow - will be thinking of you xxx

Hope all went well today xxx "

Thank you, Jax.

blackwidow "Hey AJ, just popping in to say hope everything went as well as it could go today xxx "

Yes, everything went well, thanks hun.

westiegirl "Been thinking about you all today AJ. Hugs to you, A and the kids xxx"

That means a lot, Sarah.

mhredhill "Hi AJ

Hope everything went as well as these things do.

Take care

M
"

Yes, Averil's funeral was a celebration of her life, and I felt honured to have known her.

We were nearly late for the funeral!

We left extra early because we wanted to visit Arnold's plot at the crematorium first. It is in the rose garden, and Averil will be placed next to him in due course. Well, Adrian left the A road at the wrong junction and the relatives, following in the car behind didn't realise either and just followed him. Eventually we realised we had gone wrong and turned back. Back on the A road we went ahead a further junction and thankfully it was the right way. We got there just with two minutes to spare.

Jayne and Jamie accompanied the coffin together with Adrian and Clive. It took me back to five years ago when they accompanied Arnold's coffin. The service was lovely, no singing (!), but the minister, who had known Averil, said some lovely things about her life. I had not realised that she met Arnold when she was learning to drive. He was her driving instructer!

She studied medicine at St Andrews at a time when women were beginning to assert their independence and demand equal rights. The Pankhurst family actually lived nearby where she lived in London and were actively campaigning for women's rights. Once she qualified she found a position in a hospital in Wrexham, and there she stayed, marrying Arnold and working as a part-time GP when raising her boys.

Afterwards we chatted to friends and neighbours who had come along. Not many, because she had outlived most of them. It was particularly special to meet a neighbour who had lived next door to them when they lived in their bungalow who, at 93, was one of the few people older than her. She had many wonderful memories to share and I know that Adrian and Clive were grateful that she'd come along.

Jayne and Jamie met a cousin who they'd never previously met. Fiona is fifteen, the same age as Jayne and it was uncanny to see such a strong resemblence in the two of them. They even had the same coat (TopShop)! They had the same hairstyles/colour, the same build, the same fashion sense - amazing. Fiona lives in London with Adrian's uncle and aunt, and needless to say, tentative arrangements have been made for Jayne to visit to experience London shopping. She is saving up aleady!

My digestive system is still as dead as a dodo and it's just not funny. I am popping along to the chemist for assistance later today. Things have GOT to get moving or I will explode:(. Not a pretty thought...

AJ

Loulabella, thanks for your thoughts. Whoopie!:happy036: you got rid of that first, nasty ol' stone too? Isn't it fab?:happy096:

AJ

It so is.... !

Evenin' All,

Went to the weigh in last night and lost another 6lb. I suppose it is a good result, but it is not what I wanted or expected:(. I had hoped to do this programme slowly and steadily, there is no hurry. Have absolutely no appetite (which is unusual to say the least), and when I do eat, I just feel uncomfortable afterwards. Today at work I had a chicken salad for lunch (we order sandwiches and salads every friday, and I always have the chicken salad, it's lovely)and had heartburn all afternoon, plus felt bloated again. Apart from that I feel absolutely fine though.

Well, I have made an appoinent for a session of colonic irrigation on Monday:eek:. I am hoping that it sorts a few things out. From what I have read on other threads, it could be helpful. I am not thinking too much about 'ins and outs' of the procedure though...:rolleyes:

Going out to a school quiz night tonight. It's an annual thing and the questions are always good, with a good range of questions on most subjects. We take our own drink and food:D, and I am still pondering what to drink tonight. I don't feel like drinking alcohol:eek:, so may just take a bottle of fizzy water:eek::eek:. You see, it's just not like me:confused:. Foodwise, we will take crisps, dips, choccies, popcorn, biscuits, cheese, lots of other healthy stuff! The tables are loaded!

Gotta go and get ready...

AJ

Hi Aj

Hope you have a nice night tonight, you deserve a well earned rest and good night! I understand how you're feeling about food at the moment, ive been exactly the same this week, i seem to have an aversion towards absolutely everything:confused: I also have seriously gone off drinking alcohol too (except for my tiny blip a couple of weeks ago!) Think its just our bodies changing, hopefully we'll adjust in due time!!

Enjoy tonight x

Hia CC!

just got back from quiz. We came second! Naturally we would have liked to win;), but we won last year:D and have to give other teams a chance. Hehehe.

I drank my sparkling water and was happy to do so. Adrian had to drink a whole bottle of wine to himself. Poor thing. I wondered why he was playing one of the guitar hero guitars to one of Jamie's computer-game music after we got home. Just being daft. He's making me a cup of tea just now.

There were loads of nice goodies on the table and I wondered whether I would have any, but I honestly wasn't interested. I am sure this will pass soon though. Glad I am not the only one feeling out of sorts. Hope you can sort yourself out soon too.

Nighty night...

AJ

Back