61lb gone in six months!

Congrats on the 2 stone. x

Well done AJ thats fantastic

Well done on getting to your 2 stone.

That's the thing with clothes sizes, they vary such a lot and you can get quite down in some shops trying on their stuff. I tend to avoid certain places because of it!! :D

Hmm, I can see why:rolleyes:. I'm working on reducing my BMI to below 30 just now. I am not sure what it is now but will have to work it out. It is more than 30 though;). It is nice to tick of these little milestones...

AJ

Two stone, how fantastic. Well done A.J, you're doing fabulous.

xx

Hello there Sherry, from sunny Falkirk(!) to sunnier Aberdeen(!!). Me and my son Jamie are going to have stong words with the sun to get it to come out and warm us up. I am so fed up with the cold, cold weather now. How're you doing?
AJ

Well done AJ thats fantastic

Hello there, Sandy, Lovely to hear from you and thinking of you and your family. I am hoping to stay focused and looking forward to Easter and time off school:D. My parents are hopefully coming up for a rare visit, and my fingers are crossed that they can make it. Also, the Birmingham meet is around that time so I can hopefully make it to that too.:D

Take are now,
AJ

Well done AJ, you're really storming through this now. I'm so pleased and I won't recognise you at Brum ;)

Yes, there'll be lots of "who are you?" on both sides:D. I still don't know what dates my mum and dad are coming up though:confused:, so haven't booked anything yet:sigh:. It'll be a last minute job, and I may just drive down (it will be cheaper).

AJ

Hi AJ, sorry I've been AWOL for so long but well done on your 2 stones! You're doing incredibly well! Hope you manage to get to the Brum meet and have your parents to stay. Hope your tum sorts itself out soon xxx

AJ you are a star - 2 stones gone thats fantastic I hope that becomes 3 very soon.

Good luck

M

"...Hi AJ, sorry I've been AWOL for so long but well done on your 2 stones! You're doing incredibly well! Hope you manage to get to the Brum meet and have your parents to stay. Hope your tum sorts itself out soon xxx..."

Hia Jax, lovely to hear from you, I am definitely hoping to get to Brum. My kids actually want to go to Tamworth for the easter break (we used to live there) and ski at the Snowdome. May take them down, and visit old friends too. My eating is still a cause for concern (not eating enough) to be honest, but I am trying to improve things.:sigh:

"...AJ you are a star - 2 stones gone thats fantastic I hope that becomes 3 very soon.

Good luck

M ..." Thank you, hun:).

"...Congratulations. You are doing so well.
Irene x ..." Thank you Irene, hope you are well.

Well, had a fab Red Nose Day X-Factor on Friday at school. The kids had been practicing their singing/dancing for weeks, in preparation. Then one of the teachers (Mr Wells) decided that he would sing a song from School of Rock (Teachers Pet) and somehow, that developed into us support staff becoming backing singers/dancers and musicians:eek: to support him. I brought in Jamie's Guitar Hero World Tour guitar and drums, and actually 'played' the guitar. The kids were in uproar:D. We had to do it again at the end, for the headteacher to see. As I am the shy, retiring type, it was quite an achievement for me.

Bought a pair of Asda £3 jeans (size 18) yesterday - they are great. Then, at the checkout I saw some bras in size 38F (my size) for £4. Tried one on - it fits! Normally it is hard to find inexpensive bras bigger than a DD anywhere.

Today walked along to towpath to Linlithgow. It is just over 10,000 steps one way. The route was packed with cyclists, walkers, dogs, and runners, all enjoying the weather. Had a wander along the High Street and found a new cafe which had an extensive tea and coffee menu - I got a pot of green tea with ginseng, lovely and refreshing.

Phoned Adrian to get a lift home and we ended up all (including kids) walking around the loch - about 2.5 miles. Jamie kept trying to push me in:mad:. Not impressed, especially as I needed a wee and was desperately trying to hold it in before we got to a loo!

Checked my WW step-counter when I got home and had done about 20,000 steps. That is an extra 7 points earned today.

Hi AJ

Well done on your loss so far, amazing!! You sound like you had a lovely day today. The weather is definately improving day by day, can't wait for the nice days for walks and days out!!

Hope you make sure you enjoy those extra 7lbs!!

x

Hi AJ

Well done on your loss so far, amazing!! You sound like you had a lovely day today. The weather is definately improving day by day, can't wait for the nice days for walks and days out!!

Hope you make sure you enjoy those extra 7lbs!!

x

Hia CC!

Yes, it's a lovely walk around the loch, with Linlithgow Palace looming in broken splendour on the banks. I am planning to take my parents there when they come to visit. We'll take a picnic.

Yesterday in the playground I almost took my coat off, it was so warm. It is amazing how the spirits can rise when the sun shines, a gentle warming.

Roll on summer!

AJ

Back