6pack / flat tum in 6 weeks challenge

im in!
i already do an 11 minute ab workout (phone app), and usually a double cardio class which has one track in each for abs, they are usually 5 mins average time.
roughly 20 mins, maybe a minute over... i do use weights when i do any ab exercises though, a 5kg or 10kg hand weight

want my 6 pack!

Cool your right on track, I'm gonna add a weight as well, good idea.

Rainbowbear not silly at all, it doesn't matter if you've never done an abs class. I've posted some links on page 1 have a look and have a go. Take it easy if it's too hard at first and break it up in sections if too hard to do all in one.

Your more than welcome to join x

Thanks; yeah looked at the videos and thought that looks impossible so a good challenge to get stuck into! Count me in :)

Excellent your in x

Wow Carrie the videos are really good, looking forward to this, I only do cardio at the gym and my tummy is my problem area so really want to work on it, at 19 stone Im not going to get a six pack but would be lovely to slim it down some! I am going on holiday in the middle of the 6 weeks - staying in a villa with my extended family so just hoping there will be somewhere to hide to do these! lol

Wow, good challenge! Question: would it count as taking part if I could only do 10 mins a day? It would be a squeeze for me to add an extra 20 mins into my current exercise, work & drive time schedule

Trimlee just do what you can, something is better than nothing.

if you get any down time at home just doing some sit ups in while watching your fav tv programme will count.

so do you fancy it mate?

Wow Carrie the videos are really good, looking forward to this, I only do cardio at the gym and my tummy is my problem area so really want to work on it, at 19 stone Im not going to get a six pack but would be lovely to slim it down some! I am going on holiday in the middle of the 6 weeks - staying in a villa with my extended family so just hoping there will be somewhere to hide to do these! lol

wow what a challenge, but im sure you can do it somewhere, even just planking on your sun lounger. as long as you help tone your tum, I have been big and because my tum was toned ( not any more though) it made a massive difference to how i felt and what clothes I could wear.
i'm sure you will do fine on this, enjoy your holiday as well hun. x

looking forward to this as well, including today 3 days left

so here is the copunt down day by day

Oh I'd like to join please. I currently do some exercise (kettlebell, spin & circuits) but hopefully this will motivate me to concentrate on my tummy more!!

Lose2win your in mate

Ps kettle bells sound fantastic

Well I took pics of my mid section today!! Can't wait to compare the before and after :) hopefully I'll see a decent change after 6 weeks :)

Carrieblue said:
Trimlee just do what you can, something is better than nothing.

if you get any down time at home just doing some sit ups in while watching your fav tv programme will count.

so do you fancy it mate?

Yep Carrie, I'm in! :)

Trimlee your in :D

Well I took pics of my mid section today!! Can't wait to compare the before and after :) hopefully I'll see a decent change after 6 weeks :)

Cool I'm taking mine tonight from front and side, as I defo want a side pic as well as front, to see how much the abs have tightened.

I may rub some oil on, on one of the pics ha ha joke. Lol

OMG I've just taken some photo's front and side and they are gross :-(. I can't believe I've let my tummy get like that. It was only 2 years ago I was wearing a bikini, now I wouldn't be seen dead in one :eek: The way I'll look at it is that this is the starting point and it can only get better ;-)

Carrieblue said:
Cool I'm taking mine tonight from front and side, as I defo want a side pic as well as front, to see how much the abs have tightened.

I may rub some oil on, on one of the pics ha ha joke. Lol

Found it quite awkward taking side ones as had to do it myself using my phone!! I slapped on some of that fake tan the bodybuilders use first obviously ;)

Lose2Win said:
OMG I've just taken some photo's front and side and they are gross :-(. I can't believe I've let my tummy get like that. It was only 2 years ago I was wearing a bikini, now I wouldn't be seen dead in one :eek: The way I'll look at it is that this is the starting point and it can only get better ;-)

It's how it looks at the end of the 6 weeks that count :)

Lose2Win said:
Thanks Carrieblue.

I love kettlebells it is great fun and doesn't make exercise a chore :D

I'm also a massive fan of kettlebells, will be using my fast abs kettleworx DVD during the challenge :)

Back