6pack / flat tum in 6 weeks challenge

Yeah defo how the abs look at the end, I've added 3 more vids on page 1 one of them is a Laura London stand up abs work out, one a floor one, and the best one is a billy blanks tae bo fat shedder I put this in so if anyone wants to burn the cals and get an all over toned body, this is an option. It looks like a killer. Enjoy guys x

Last edited:
OMG I've just taken some photo's front and side and they are gross :-(. I can't believe I've let my tummy get like that. It was only 2 years ago I was wearing a bikini, now I wouldn't be seen dead in one :eek: The way I'll look at it is that this is the starting point and it can only get better ;-)

Yeah I know what you mean I just took mine from front and side and i want to cry, but it's not the before that matters its the after pics after the six weeks, these before pics sure are motivation ha ha ha, and I may just do that billy blanks vid I posted ha ha ha ( the pics don't lie)

sliminthecity said:
It's how it looks at the end of the 6 weeks that count :)

Carrieblue said:
Yeah I know what you mean I just took mine from front and side and i want to cry, but it's not the before that matters its the after pics after the six weeks, these before pics sure are motivation ha ha ha,

I must say the pics are a source of motivation. I can't wait to start so I can see the progress, then I can laugh at my before pics when I'm done lol.

2 days left

I'm also a massive fan of kettlebells, will be using my fast abs kettleworx DVD during the challenge :)

cool, my mum has a kettle bell, and she loves ( my mums more healthy than me and shes 60 :) )

glad you guys are mixing it up in your routines, and thinking ahead, it suggests to me success after the 6 weeks.

I will be pming you all on the day just as a reminder that the challenge has started ( not that any of you need it, but just to make sure EVERYONE is aware , big smiles )

Carrieblue said:
I will be pming you all on the day just as a reminder that the challenge has started ( not that any of you need it, but just to make sure EVERYONE is aware , big smiles )

Thanks for sorting this all out Carrieblue. It's a great idea.

Lose2win thanks, I'm not usually like this usually really layed back, probably why I let myself go.
Just the more organised we are the better success we will have as a group. And I really appreciate you guys doing this challenge with me.

Yay! I visited my local gym today where I go sporadically anyway and quizzed the instructor dude who kindly gave me a list of a few ab exercises and showed me how to do them safely (I have cancer of the womb/bowels)! Anyway... I'm all prepared for the 15th. Yippeeee!!! :)

Yay! I visited my local gym today where I go sporadically anyway and quizzed the instructor dude who kindly gave me a list of a few ab exercises and showed me how to do them safely (I have cancer of the womb/bowels)! Anyway... I'm all prepared for the 15th. Yippeeee!!! :)

Rainbowbear big hugs, I love your attitude researching doing what is safe for you to do the challenge the right way, and being positive.
I hope your on the mend!, and can't wait to see your results. X

I had a little go on one of the laura London 10 min abs and wow I can feel my abs tonight.

Carrieblue said:
I had a little go on one of the laura London 10 min abs and wow I can feel my abs tonight.

Well done. I've been looking at the links you've sent and I've found even more that use the kettlebells, so I'll be incorporating them quite a bit.

Well done. I've been looking at the links you've sent and I've found even more that use the kettlebells, so I'll be incorporating them quite a bit.
Cool, can you post a few of them on here and I'll add them on the first page as well, I'm gonna borrow my mums bell for variety at some point.

Rainbowbear big hugs, I love your attitude researching doing what is safe for you to do the challenge the right way, and being positive.
I hope your on the mend!, and can't wait to see your results. X

Oh you'll all soon realise just how nuts I am in general! The discussion with the instructor was hilarious when it started with "well I've to take a photo of my abs but since I can't see them through my spare tyres will I just take a pic of my 2 bellies"... poor guy had no idea what to say but "yep... sounds good plan to me". Lol! i can feel my abs tonight too after the "practice session for 5 mins today".... Goodness knows if I'll manager 20mins a day but I'm up for it!

Welcome Joanne to the team :)

Back