6pack / flat tum in 6 weeks challenge

Did Kettleworx Fast Abs Programne 3 yesterday and today so I'm on 11/30 (missed 3 days total, will see if I can make up)

Well done everyone. Really glad I joined this challenge!

:( not happy.

reacted to some tablets funny, my stomach is so swollen i can barely walk around properly. it looks awful, it feels awful. im not happy at all.

most annoying thing is, its either a chocie of being in pain so bad i cant sleep or concentrate or this. :(

Done 20 mins just. Mostly consisting of reverse crunches I really like these, and 10 mins of Laura London. Yee hee

Aww gina, I dont even know what to suggest. I wanna say drink loads of water but not sure if that will make it worse. Possible call Nhs direct I think, it doesn't sound good all all

Take it easy Gina. I hope you feel better soon :)

Hi sorry I haven't logged on for a while! Been to Alton towers and had some bad days but managed at least 10mins a day, diet went out the window tho :( night not take a photo this week!

Hi all, I've had a lazy few days, not done any exercise and eaten total rubbish, annoyed with myself but need to stop feeling sorry for myself and get back on it today. It's day 13/30( think I'm a day behind now as should be day 15 on Sunday) gonna get some brekkie then when it's settled do my 20 mins( might do 30 mins today and tomorrow and thats an extra 20 mins so could say I've caught up? Is that cheating? :))

Hope you are feeling better soon Ginab.

stopped taking the pain killers completely, the swelling has gone right down now. little headaches but i can cope wth that, i know to avoid those tablets now though! managed some abs today even though it was killing me. yay!

hi guys, doing this from my phone. I'm stuck in hospital as have really low blood counts (side effect from chemo etc). No exercises done as a result BUT once i'm out and well I plan to carry on and sod it...if Im a week or 2 behind I'll make them up at the end! Hope you'r all doing okay - phone dodgy so wont let me see all posts. x

Right guys, let's get this motivation back on track!
I think we all need a plan I've been crap myself at logging and motivating you guys so sorry for that.

Ok new plan. If your behind don't worry.
Starting from Monday we are all equal. We will have exactly 3 weeks left.
We need to get our heads together and start logging everyday now for at least a week please. I wanna see what/ how we are all doing.

We can do it we are nearly there this is why it's a challenge. Not long now everyone look at your calendars it's just the end of this month.

Xxx

Come on slim, you can do it hun, let's exercise together, are you on mfp? We can all support each other there as well.
Gina defo don't take those tablets again, you had me very concerned, glad your a little better.
Trimlee how's it going?
Jayleehollie come on Hun get back in the swing.
Rainbow babe you take it easy don't worry about making up anything, when well enough just do what you can and great dedication.

Ladies we can do this get back on track get on mfp and add me my details are above my avatar. ( I'm kinda addicted to that site now). And we all should be friends on it and support and motivate each other for the next few weeks!
Lets do what we set out to do the past is in the past and let's look forward to making a change! Xxx

Right gonna get motivated! I'm at bluewater tomorrow so will be lots of walking, will do 10mins in the morn and 10mins in the night?

Carrieblue said:
Right guys, let's get this motivation back on track!
I think we all need a plan I've been crap myself at logging and motivating you guys so sorry for that.

Ok new plan. If your behind don't worry.
Starting from Monday we are all equal. We will have exactly 3 weeks left.
We need to get our heads together and start logging everyday now for at least a week please. I wanna see what/ how we are all doing.

We can do it we are nearly there this is why it's a challenge. Not long now everyone look at your calendars it's just the end of this month.

Xxx

Sounds like a plan, will do my 20 mins today and then tomorrow is week 3 for us all :) will be back later to post what I've done. I've had a really bad weekend food wise so not going go take updated pics! My belly feels huge. Will do it next week maybe x

Come on slim, you can do it hun, let's exercise together, are you on mfp? We can all support each other there as well.
Gina defo don't take those tablets again, you had me very concerned, glad your a little better.
Trimlee how's it going?
Jayleehollie come on Hun get back in the swing.
Rainbow babe you take it easy don't worry about making up anything, when well enough just do what you can and great dedication.

Ladies we can do this get back on track get on mfp and add me my details are above my avatar. ( I'm kinda addicted to that site now). And we all should be friends on it and support and motivate each other for the next few weeks!
Lets do what we set out to do the past is in the past and let's look forward to making a change! Xxx

i certanly wont! ive not binned them as they cost me £3.99 but iv left them in the medical box in the house, others can have them.

3 weeks in doable :D

Ok day one week 3

20 mins done, mostly reverse curls. My stomach feels solid, muscle is aching but feels worked.

Did a little bike riding as well today was good my bum is getting a little smaller as well ( yay bonus)

How Is everyone else doing?

Ive put a big circle on my calandar and am X out each day.

Yeah defo doable slim in the city.

Good gina, defo pass them on to someone else.

Nice walk kayleehollie, and good work.

Update when you all can xx

abs hurt today, owwww! in a good way though

Just done 10mins that I should have done yest to make up 20 mins, so gonna do today's 20 tonight! Bad day eats wise yest but will try and make up for it in the week x

Back