6pack / flat tum in 6 weeks challenge

ill do todays 20 mins soon, cant do any tonight :D

Hi guys. I forgot to log yesterday! Whoops. I did 20 mins of Davina abs.

My eating has been terrible the past few days and I've been thinking ' what's the point of building abs if they are gonna be covered with a layer of fat'( strange thinking I know) think that's why I've been losing my motivation. However I've given myself a good talking to and had a great day foodwise so far. Just to get today's abs finished now :)

So week 3 day 2 here I come :)

How is everyone feeling? has anyone had any inch loss or taken updated photos that show any change? I'd love some extra inspiration!!

abs are really coming along , I will take some pics and post, trust me its working, when i breath it hurts,
thers this guy on mfp with the most amazing abs ever mmmmmmm (slobber slobber ) ha ha

what ill do is ill upload my pics here tomorrow so you guys can see my progress, I hope you will see a difference at week 3, ooo and ive gone down a size as well in clothes as i had to get some new work pants, and YAY.

day 2 week 3 done.

i now swear by mfp its helped me so much i cant believe it, im pulling my socks up in eating crap because im too embarrassed to show the world that i have eated rubbish, ( i do have exceptions on weekends though).
but wow i feel like i have done a 300 ( not total 360 but 300 is amazing for me.)

PICS WILL FOLLOW TOMOZ AFTER WORK, ill leave them up for 24 hours from about 4 pm tomorrow xxx

ps like the fact that were all logging, sorting outselves out xxxx

That's my 20mins done! Glad your seeing results carrie hopefully your pics will spur me on! I will defo try my hardest to be good and will take photos on Friday!!

Carrieblue said:
abs are really coming along , I will take some pics and post, trust me its working, when i breath it hurts,
thers this guy on mfp with the most amazing abs ever mmmmmmm (slobber slobber ) ha ha

what ill do is ill upload my pics here tomorrow so you guys can see my progress, I hope you will see a difference at week 3, ooo and ive gone down a size as well in clothes as i had to get some new work pants, and YAY.

day 2 week 3 done.

i now swear by mfp its helped me so much i cant believe it, im pulling my socks up in eating crap because im too embarrassed to show the world that i have eated rubbish, ( i do have exceptions on weekends though).
but wow i feel like i have done a 300 ( not total 360 but 300 is amazing for me.)

PICS WILL FOLLOW TOMOZ AFTER WORK, ill leave them up for 24 hours from about 4 pm tomorrow xxx

ps like the fact that were all logging, sorting outselves out xxxx

Wow that's great you've dropped a size :) can't wait to see your pics, I'll def take some at the end of week 3 and post( hopefully there will be a difference!!)

Aaah im scared now that these poics are gonna be .........?......

Posted

We want pics!!
We want pics!!

Well just done my 20 mins try to focus more on twists and my sides because I want my waist to be smaller! Went for a 3 1/2 mile run too and trying to be good! Hope I can keep it up! Oh my abs are hurting, no pain no gain!!!

got a kettlebeo hopefully help me along ;D

aaww thanks kayleehollie,

i need to get the fat off the abs now so this will be work in progress.

alot of cardio, abs work and eating right over the next few weeks.

Carrie just had a look at your pics... What a difference in only 3 weeks, I'm actually amazed!!! Total transformation :) can't wait to see the difference after 6 weeks!

You look like you've lost loads of weight too, how much have you lost if you don't mind me asking?

That really is brilliant, well done!

Carrie just had a look at your pics... What a difference in only 3 weeks, I'm actually amazed!!! Total transformation :) can't wait to see the difference after 6 weeks!

You look like you've lost loads of weight too, how much have you lost if you don't mind me asking?

That really is brilliant, well done!

Well since I started this so it's nearly a month now I've lost 13 lbs,

And I know this sounds crazy but when I do a good abs work out and drink good amounts of water that day my weight loss drops a lot the next day, ( now this crazy experiment is i drink about 3-400 mild before bed of water, and yes i do go loo in the middle of the night, and again in morning--- but the results are great that 1 lb loss is a defo the next morning -- I swear by it, I've tried different combinations, don't know why it works but it does, ) And I eat 1200 cals a day.
The other exercise I've just started to get into again is bike riding.

Ment to say mils of water

Also I've cut back on the sugar a lot , sugar causes belly fat

Thanks as well slim in the city x

Last edited:
Done my 20 mins today yaaay

Just done my 20mins! Trying to be good for weigh day tomorrow! I'm dreading it coz I had such a bad weekend!!

Fingers crossed for you, and yay 20 mins

Hey, I've not lost anything since start of challenge either( losing and gaining sane couple of lbs) but ice taken some new pics and I think can see some toning and definition. Remember it's a challege about doing the exercise and not losing weight so you may see a difference once you take your pics. Ive been trying to upload mine into my album for about half an hour but doesn't seen to be working! Will keep trying.

Attachments

• image-3964373710.jpg
    image-3964373710.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 151
  • image-2652444562.jpg
    image-2652444562.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Back