6th Week

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Quassi75, 10 March 2014.

1. Quassi75

Quassi75 Active Member

Just started my 6th week.. Had 1 day where I couldn't have my evening meal, but was still good.. Have approx 3 months of exante supplies to take me into the summer.. Have lost just over 3st in this time :)

My new favourite is the PHM soups, love them..just bought a box of 50 :) but am getting a little fed up on the choices as would like some chicken, steak or fish flavoured foods..
  2. Allie2014

Allie2014 Well-Known Member

Wooooaaah. That's an incredible loss! It's obviously working well for you. I hate the savoury stuff. I stick to shakes, bars and original porridge. It's funny how tastes differ, but as long as it works! xxx
  3. lucyandsandy

lucyandsandy Well-Known Member

Amazing loss well done!! Where do you store months worth of food, 6 weeks box was enough to take up loads of cupboard space! Keep going your doing really well, I like the pea and ham soup too but can't stand the veg one.
  4. anin

anin New Member

Wow 3 stone in 6 weeks? Are you also going to the gym? God I hope I can make it that long!
    Last edited: 4 April 2014
  5. KellyJervis

KellyJervis Well-Known Member

That's an incredible result - well done!