6th Week

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Quassi75, 10 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Quassi75

Quassi75 Member

Start Weight:
    25st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    23st9.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st4.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(6.5%)
    Just started my 6th week.. Had 1 day where I couldn't have my evening meal, but was still good.. Have approx 3 months of exante supplies to take me into the summer.. Have lost just over 3st in this time :)

My new favourite is the PHM soups, love them..just bought a box of 50 :) but am getting a little fed up on the choices as would like some chicken, steak or fish flavoured foods..

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Allie2014

Allie2014 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5.5lb(16.96%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Wooooaaah. That's an incredible loss! It's obviously working well for you. I hate the savoury stuff. I stick to shakes, bars and original porridge. It's funny how tastes differ, but as long as it works! xxx

4. lucyandsandy

lucyandsandy Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Amazing loss well done!! Where do you store months worth of food, 6 weeks box was enough to take up loads of cupboard space! Keep going your doing really well, I like the pea and ham soup too but can't stand the veg one.

5. anin

anin New Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Wow 3 stone in 6 weeks? Are you also going to the gym? God I hope I can make it that long!

Last edited: 4 April 2014
  6. KellyJervis

KellyJervis Full Member

Start Weight:
    97kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    80kg
    Lost(%):
    1st12.4lb(12.35%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    That's an incredible result - well done!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.