6th Weigh In...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by cappachino, 25 March 2008 Social URL.

1. cappachino

cappachino Full Member

Hello everyone, I'm dead excited as I have just had my 6th weigh in today and I am down another 4lb. Another 4lb will take me into my next stone. :party0019:
    Don't know about anyone else, but when I was with SW, I was really apprehensive about weigh ins, and feelings of dread ran through me. Now I'm doin LT, I can't wait to be weighed, I am usually waiting outside the chemist, waiting for it to open so I can get weighed before goin to work. Sad I know, but I'm lovin it.
    Didn't even miss having any Choclate over the Easter. Instead, I cooked up a mean Roast for the family and I sat there sipping my sparkling water out of a wine glass. I love my self-discipline!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Well done another 4lb is fab, i agree about WIs i love them im always first in in fact im going in a min...quick lol

Keep up the good work hun xxx
  4. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Well done thats fabulous. Are you exercising?X
  5. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Lipotrim 1st time
    Thats brilliant , another good wi today even after easter, well done cappa:)
  6. cappachino

cappachino Full Member

By the way, Tracy, U look fab...well done..u r an inspiration to others.

Pineapple,:character00116: I have been exercising all the way through this programme. Except, I didn't do much the 1st week. I train 3/4 times per week and vary what I do, it's really good for my mental well being, as it makes me feel so much better. We are a very active family anyway. My fiance is a personal trainer (haha that's how we met, he was my personal trainer!!) my daughter plays football, boxes and thai boxes and we all ski. I just stopped training as much and ate loads, hence the heavy weight gain. Now I am beginning to feel re-vitalised, re-freshed, and raring to go!!:):):):):):):):):):)
  7. fran-kley speaking

fran-kley speaking Full Member

hey cappacino,
    weeeeellll done!!
    you're doing great with your weight losses AND put me to shame with your exercise lol!
    have a fab week and another great loss next week :)
  8. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge +
    Well done...great loss!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.