6th Weigh In...

cappachino

Hello everyone, I'm dead excited as I have just had my 6th weigh in today and I am down another 4lb. Another 4lb will take me into my next stone. :party0019:
Don't know about anyone else, but when I was with SW, I was really apprehensive about weigh ins, and feelings of dread ran through me. Now I'm doin LT, I can't wait to be weighed, I am usually waiting outside the chemist, waiting for it to open so I can get weighed before goin to work. Sad I know, but I'm lovin it.
Didn't even miss having any Choclate over the Easter. Instead, I cooked up a mean Roast for the family and I sat there sipping my sparkling water out of a wine glass. I love my self-discipline!

Well done another 4lb is fab, i agree about WIs i love them im always first in in fact im going in a min...quick lol

Keep up the good work hun xxx

Well done thats fabulous. Are you exercising?X

Thats brilliant , another good wi today even after easter, well done cappa:)

By the way, Tracy, U look fab...well done..u r an inspiration to others.

Pineapple,:character00116: I have been exercising all the way through this programme. Except, I didn't do much the 1st week. I train 3/4 times per week and vary what I do, it's really good for my mental well being, as it makes me feel so much better. We are a very active family anyway. My fiance is a personal trainer (haha that's how we met, he was my personal trainer!!) my daughter plays football, boxes and thai boxes and we all ski. I just stopped training as much and ate loads, hence the heavy weight gain. Now I am beginning to feel re-vitalised, re-freshed, and raring to go!!:):):):):):):):):):)

hey cappacino,
weeeeellll done!!
you're doing great with your weight losses AND put me to shame with your exercise lol!
have a fab week and another great loss next week :)
fran

Well done...great loss!!

Back