7/7/11 starters.

Hi everyone,

Welcome to all the new team members that have found this thread over the weekend!

It's fantastic to see we all got through the weekend what with all it's temptations.

Feels like some fabulous positive vibes around this morning - onwards and downwards everyone, Thursday will be here before we know it!

Have a great day. xx

Hi dee mine sounds like a volcano at the moment ...goodness knows what it is plotting !!! I am not at all hungry just feel a bit light headrd but need to factor in the post op phase and the fact i have been busy working since 8 ish .

You sound so much better today . That's really good news hun . We can do it !!! X

So far so good today. Thai soup with some extra chilli's are the order of the evening.

Just had my first Coke Zero. How good did that taste!!!!

4ltrs of water today so far and I'm still thirsty?!?! What's that about??

Can anyone tell me how you know if you're in Ketosis?? I haven't got a clue.

Getting more excited by the day for the first weigh in.

Thanks to you all on this thread.

John

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hey guys hope you all dud good !

Mrmc I am copying you cos Thai soup with extra chilli flakes and my first ever coke zero .., not that keen on coke but did enjoy it !

Ketosis signs are metallic taste in mouth but you can also buy ketostix to test (mine said not in ketosis !!!) . My daughter got em for me in boots ...,you pee on em and they turn pink to red (allegedly lool) .

Can't believe we are nearly at WI ..,so excited . Do we WI on wednesday or Thursday !

Thanks for the replies, much appreciated.

Went a bit bananas with the chilli flakes! Talk about HOT!!!

Will have to get some of those stix Mamakash, really curious.

Am going to do my weigh in on Thursday morning as that is the start of the next week.

Bring on day 6!!!!

6th day then for 7/7 ers

Oh wow! Nearly at the end of the first week!!!!!!:) I seem to now have a sore throat . Cold and the other symptoms...... Maybe it's all the badness coming out lol! Trying a toffee and raisin bar today as I've only had shakes so far. Hope you all have a lovely day and not long now to first weigh in!!!!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Friend said:
Oh wow! Nearly at the end of the first week!!!!!!:) I seem to now have a sore throat . Cold and the other symptoms...... Maybe it's all the badness coming out lol! Trying a toffee and raisin bar today as I've only had shakes so far. Hope you all have a lovely day and not long now to first weigh in!!!!!! :)

Morning guys ! Gish day 6 !! Wow can't believe it !!

Friend hope you feel better quickly . It might be the toxins coming out .

Dee I hope no light-headedness either as first day in office since my last op 2 weeks ago and i also seeing dicc cos stitched coming out (may be lightheaded then !!)

Probably weigh in Thursday early cos think that's when I weighed me !!

Go all you 7/11 ers . We can do this !!! Have a great day all of you xxx

Good evening everyone.

Hope you have all had a good day.....we are almost at the end of our first week hooray!!
Found today to be ok but have been very light headed and had to quickly sit back down a couple of times, hopefully this will pass.
Also weighed myself this morning and had a really lovely surprise to finally see the 12's, i havent seen them for a long time even if it was a morning weight as i know if i weighed myself now i would be back in the 13's lol.
Oh well, hope you have all had a good day and roll on tomorrow :)

Dee
x

Deecee66 said:
Good evening everyone.

Hope you have all had a good day.....we are almost at the end of our first week hooray!!
Found today to be ok but have been very light headed and had to quickly sit back down a couple of times, hopefully this will pass.
Also weighed myself this morning and had a really lovely surprise to finally see the 12's, i havent seen them for a long time even if it was a morning weight as i know if i weighed myself now i would be back in the 13's lol.
Oh well, hope you have all had a good day and roll on tomorrow :)

Dee
x

Well done u!!!! And you said you were a failure!!!!! Not with that kind of loss !!!!! Well done keep it up!!! X

Well, what a day!

First things first. Today absolutely flew by. Ended up having my 3rd shake at 10pm and didn't even feel hungry then!

Bought the Ketostix mentioned and guess what....it says I am in ketosis!! Who knew!

However (why is there always an however?), following a bit of a disaster with lumpy ice, blender, not enough water and strawberry shake mix; whilst drying stemmed wine glass (it was all supposed to be a bit Sundae-esque), the glass snaps and the stem goes in my hand!!!!

Deep cut, and lots of blood later, I am now all bandaged up but it's throbbing with pain!

May need to have it treated with a stitch tomorrow but couldn't face hours in A & E tonight.

On the bright side, it's DAY 7 tomorrow!!!

Let's all have a fab 100% end to the first week.

Back