7/7/11 starters.

Well done Dee & Mamakash, fantastic weight losses.

Leese

Deecee66 said:
Hi Mamakash

I weighed myself earlier and i think Friend weighed herself this morning, posted on the weekly weigh in thread.
I had lost 9lb so am really pleased.
I am not feeling so much hungry but very drained...no energy.

Hope your weigh in is a good one....go do it now lol

Dee
xx

Well done, that's a fab loss!!! You will find the energy comes and goes. I have good and bad days, but then i did before I started Exante. Keep up the good work!

Just read this thread and so nice to see how well you are all doing, I'm starting tomorrow and really excited, can't wait to be at this point next week, roll on ketosis.

Week 1 WI = 9lb off

With the 6lb I lost the week before starting that makes over a stone already - so pleased!!!

Suzisu said:
Week 1 WI = 9lb off

With the 6lb I lost the week before starting that makes over a stone already - so pleased!!!

Well done! X

OK Drum roll please...................Quick fanfare................Weightloss, Week 1 = 13lb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done everybody. The results are amazing. In one week, in this thread alone we have lost literally stones in weight. I'm going to celebrate by starting my day with a coke zero!!! Get me! ;)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

good god john thats staggering!!... "well done mate" doubt ill be able to get anywhere near that, even on week 2!.. the mind boggles mate you chopped off your arm?? lol
bet your well chuffed!.. but the goal race is still on buddy "watch this space"... lol lol
sam...

Back