7/7/11 starters.

Friend

It's all been fine, not been hungry! Had 3 shakes and liked all of then. Thank u to everyone who has supported me! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done to u too, I know it's been tough for you! Bring on day 2 :)

Day 2!!!!

Hurray! Made it through day 1, sorry for being so early... Work calling, but felt I wanted to say hello and bring on day 2 ! Hope you all have a great day and come on you 7/7 starters... We can do this :)

Hi there,

hope your day is going well, all fine here at the moment!

Well done u !!! I'm sticking to shakes but I've had terrible acid allday.... Don't know if that's normal???? But I'm fine and doing ok, not hungry at all! Hope you're ok too :)

Deecee66 said:
How are you both doing? I am finding today even more difficult then yesterday, surely this has to get easier...i am so hungry :(
Hope day 2 is going better for you both.

Dee
xx

See hope u r ok remember we ate here for you!! :)

Suzisu said:
Hi there,

hope your day is going well, all fine here at the moment!

I'm ok not hungry but had acid all day... Don't know if that's a normal side effect? Hope your days been good. :)

Hi Dee please stick with it! I've had real bad acid all day and not been good but I actually split a pack today and I'm now having the other half of my banana shake, however I put less water in, made it like a paste, put it in freezer whilst I showered and hey presto.....frozen creamy like stuff!!!! Ice cream with loads of imagination lol! Keep in touch! Soon be day 3 :)

Don't know about the acic being a normal side effect - maybe someone else can say?

Isn't it great not feeling hungry - I can't believe I cooked 3 different menus for my fussy family this evening and wasn't even bothered!!!

Roll on day 3. . .

Hi Sue, glad you r ok! And day 2 has gone well. Bring on day 3!!!! :)

Day 3 :)

Omg! Woken up with such a headache... Sure it will ease off given time. Another long day at work ahead, bring on day 3!!!! Shakes all day again for me :) hope everyone has a fantastic day!!!! Keep smiling and focussed :)

Hi all,

Sorry to hear about all the headaches - I hope painkillers and plenty of fluids do the trick.

Glad to hear you're feeling better this morning though Dee :)

Here's to a great day for all of us. Catch up later!

Same here with the headaches I also have an upset stomach but have been told these symptoms will ease as our bodies adjust and as long as we drink loads of water :) Good luck everyone :)

Back