7/7/11 starters.

Morning all day 14 for the 7/11 stsrters ( hellllloooo ...,echo .,,,echo ..,,,,echo ..,,,,)

Hope you are all ok ? If anyone has fallen off the wagon and is lurking feeling shy come back ! It will I am sure happen to all of us as we mostly have a looong journey ! This is a journey not a competition and i am missing you all and don't want to post my very small ( guessing ) weight next to mrmc who is likely to have lost LOADS !

Come back !

Have a good day mrmc ! X

Not sure what's happened to others, as for me it's a total restart! Got weighed this morning , had a shake and started on the water and recommended peppermint tea. Need to loose alot of weight and need to stay focussed and hope everyone will help me! :)

You can do it ! Not sure I would totally cut out coffee as well as start ( I remember you said it makes you hungry ?) maybe cut it down slowly cos you could end up with some massive head aches at the same time you are going through the dreaded day three or four . Stay strong. Try not to cheat at all as reading the most successful folks threads on here they do seem to really stick to it 100% . I have cheated in the first 2 days with a mouthful of chicken and a glass of red wine . I actually took a sip of OH wine the other night and it tasted disgusting !!! Hope you do ok today xx

Yes don't try sniffing up any spilt White stuff !!!

I hope those 7/11 ers are all at the gym and to busy losing weight to come on here !

But guys it's nearly WI !!! Don't leave me here to compete with john and his mega losses please .... !

Hi Mamakash

Im still about, just been so busy this week as busy cleaning and packing as going away saturday for a week yippee.
I shall weigh in later today but looks like i have lost another 4lbs this week so am pleased.

Hope you are doing well hun.

Dee
xx

Hi dee ! So glad you are still here and on track . Me and mrmc were about to rename the thread " mm and MK ' s journey from 7/11 "!!

Wow a holiday sounds fab .,, where to ? woo hoo and the loss means you have lost nearly a stone ? Wow wow wow !!

I am good . Much better but still resting a lot ( hence on here too much)

Mamakash said:
Hi dee ! So glad you are still here and on track . Me and mrmc were about to rename the thread " mm and MK ' s journey from 7/11 "!!

Wow a holiday sounds fab .,, where to ? woo hoo and the loss means you have lost nearly a stone ? Wow wow wow !!

I am good . Much better but still resting a lot ( hence on here too much)

Sorry pressed send by mistake !

Think I am going to be 4 pounds as well .., maybe a bit more fingers crossed .

Big hug and welcome back ! Xxxx

Oooh great stuff well done hun, nearly a stone in 2 weeks is a fab result for me as it would normally take me about 2 months to do that.
Good luck with your weigh in :)
I will be about more when i get back from hols, no where exotic so praying for nice weather....down in the New Forest.
Speak soon, dont go renaming the thread as i wont know where to find you lol

Good luck friend and well done getting back on the weight loss journey. We will all get there together im sure :)

Dee
xx

Hi guys, I'm still here too - hanging on by a thread!

Busy week which turned disastrous yesterday and culminated in having to bury our beloved dog today. Am trying not to hit the bottle over it - hence coming on here just now. My husband is away until the weekend so I'm having to deal with it and the kids alone for a few days. Anyway, enough about me.

Good luck everyone for a fab 2nd weigh in.

Jees, I turn my back for a minute a a flaming party appears on here!! Hi everyone :D

Just got back in from a very, very long day in London which culminated in my train back North being cancelled and travelling part of the way by Coach!!!

Anyway got in about 1/2 hour ago and just demolished my 3rd shake. Better late than never I guess.

Well that's it. Day 14 done! Can hardly believe it but it's been a 100% wk too. Am a bit apprehensive about WI tomorrow but looking forward to it also. Now 2 weeks have passed I'm going to also take my measurements again.

Anyway best finish up my tea and grab some sleep. Just glad to sneak in before the bewitching hour.

Catch you all tomorrow.

Night

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

MrMc said:
Jees, I turn my back for a minute a a flaming party appears on here!! Hi everyone :D

Just got back in from a very, very long day in London which culminated in my train back North being cancelled and travelling part of the way by Coach!!!

Anyway got in about 1/2 hour ago and just demolished my 3rd shake. Better late than never I guess.

Well that's it. Day 14 done! Can hardly believe it but it's been a 100% wk too. Am a bit apprehensive about WI tomorrow but looking forward to it also. Now 2 weeks have passed I'm going to also take my measurements again.

Anyway best finish up my tea and grab some sleep. Just glad to sneak in before the bewitching hour.

Catch you all tomorrow.

Night

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

And mrmc in my case partied a bit too hard as had two gulps of red wine .., stupid mamakash as she is on antibiotics . On a positive note has the best nights sleep since my surgery . Won't do it again promise !

Well day 15 so good luck everyone .

WI this morning and lost 3 pounds this week . Looks like I am going to be miss slow and steady with no dramatic changes . Maybe the vino affected it ? Who knows . I am still on antibiotics so very bloated from them ( flucloxacillin in large doses ) plus have physically been very inactive so I can't complain ! Onwards and downwards !!! Xx

Huge well done hunnie, 3 lbs is a really good amount to lose, i think ive read somewhere that in week 2 it the weight loss slows down and week 3 it speeds back up again.
Anyway i lost 4 lbs this week so am really pleased. Hope you have a good week ahead.
I will try and be good on holiday and not over indulge i dont want to go and put all the weight i have lost back on.

Take care and speak to you again in 10 days as doubt i will get back on before i go.

Dee
xx

Back