7/7/11 starters.

Phew!!! Tough evening. Think an early night is in order. Only 3 more days though to WI.

Hope all you 7/11ers are going strong.

Think I will have a good surf on here to help keep the motivation up.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm feeling really anxious about the next WI. Been following diet but weight doesn't seem to be shifting, only 4lbs in 11 days now. Really fed up :( I can cope with the fact that the diet is hard just need to see some more weight coming off to spur me on.

Hi Louisa don't focus so much on the weight as there are sooooo many reasons why it may not decrease or look like it even goes up. Just leaving aside things like dodgy scales/ stomach / totm etc etc if you are following the diet properly you will lose . Some people have larger glycogen stores than others so lose a lot more initially as glycogen binds with water 1:3 parts or so. You may just naturally have smaller stores . Try measuring yourself as a better guideline perhaps (or an alternative ) . Also if you are exercising and or muscly you won't have the same losses . It's very complicated !!! Hold in there xx

So there goes day 12!

Today was soooooooo much easier than yesterday.

Was so busy I didn't really even get chance to think about it. I wasn't even interested in the buffet tonight at the awards night I attended. Coke zero was quite enough for me!

Have got a 6 1/2 our round trip car journey tomorrow so will take a bar to keep me company. Only problem is all this water. Not good when you are travelling down the motorway stopping at every services!

Wednesday is an all dayer in London but thankfully no lunch meetings. Don't get back till 10 at night so that's that. Straight through to WI. :D

Not sure what that will be like this week as I realise my body will by now have adapted. The advice above about measuring I think is great. I did all the measurements when I started, so will do them again on Thursday.

Good luck for Tuesday everyone!

Hi just got great free iPhone app which helps you record your water intake and even sends you reminders ! Waterlogged ... Taken pics of my favourite cups and even without counting water in shakes am up to 1.5 already yeah ( and I double the h2o in shakes. The reminders sound like waterfalls and compete with my gurgling stomach looool x

Great day! Sailed through it. Really pleased. Now just got to figure out how to make a shake on the run tomorrow whilst I am in London and all will be well!

One more day and then it's weigh in! Yeah!!! :D

Mamakash said:
I bought some emergency tesco shakes for the same reason . Pity exante don't do the tetra packs like Cambridge ..,

Noooo Tesco shakes are NOTHING like exante and they're not a good substitute. Theyre high in sugar etc and will probably knock you out of ketosis. Don't use them!

You'll spot me tomorrow, I'll be the one trying to tip a shake into a half bottle of Buxton and spilling powder everywhere. Hang on, this might get me arrested! ;)

I think you may be right Mamakash. It has gone very quiet on here. Haven't seen any of the others around either.

Where are you peeps?

Hope the others are still going strong.

MrMc said:
You'll spot me tomorrow, I'll be the one trying to tip a shake into a half bottle of Buxton and spilling powder everywhere. Hang on, this might get me arrested! ;)

I think you may be right Mamakash. It has gone very quiet on here. Haven't seen any of the others around either.

Where are you peeps?

Hope the others are still going strong.

Yes don't try sniffing up any spilt White stuff !!!

I hope those 7/11 ers are all at the gym and to busy losing weight to come on here !

But guys it's nearly WI !!! Don't leave me here to compete with john and his mega losses please .... !

LMAO

Back