7 Day Personal SS'ing Challenge - I'm Struggling

But after joining you all properly today rather than just posting well dones to you all i feel so much better about it and have had 3ltrs water so far today just starting the 4th wooohooo

Blimey Saff... well done on the water...!

Keep with us next week as well..

H x

ps: will post later about the interview... fingers crossed everyone...!

Nice one with the water Tara! I've been slacking a bit today on the water intake. Need to get another 2 litres down my neck before bed really! I won't be going till about 1am so that's probably do-able. It'll only be half a litre an hour.

Something happened today which made me feel sooooo good! I saw someone in town who I haven't seen for a few months. She doesn't know I am on a diet and said "You look like you are disappearing! What's your secret?" I don't look like I am disappearing at all, lol, but it made me feel great! I had wondered if it is only me that can tell I am losing weight and just seeing in the mirror what I WANT to see, but maybe it is starting to show :D

Hannah, hurry up and post :p Dying to hear how your interview went and your weigh in! Hope both were good :)

7 and a half flipping pounds off...!!!!!

How pleased am I....

:talk017::wow::party0019::party0011::party0011:

and.....

got offered the job there and then my the MD and his partner after our little chat...! A grand more than I'm paid already and 2 and a half hrs less a week which means I can start at 8.30am (same time as now) and finish at 4.30pm (if I work through my lunch) which means I finish an hr earlier than I do now...

What a night....!

How's everyone else done today..?

We've been so good for each other this week... thanks guys.. definitely caring this thread on if you're with me...

I've just got 3lb to lose now until I say goodbye to the 13's

H x

Well done you, that is a fab loss. Congrats on the job front too, telling you then and there means your not left hanging around whilst they make their mind up and you can get things sorted.

See you tomorrow for next week's challenge.

Thanks Guys...

I am a bit chuffed I have to admit....

Shall I start Episode II tomorrow as a new thread.. i really hope you're going to stick with me...

H x

I hope to join you guys too, I need help with my water and also I'm back to ss tomorrow after having extra big add a meals !!! :eat::whistle::angeldevil: so I'll pop in as often as I can.

good luck to all of us xx sj xx

well done Hannah, sticking with it has given you fantastic resulsts :D

Hannah amazing weight loss this week and a huge congrats on the new job. You must be well chuffed!:party0049:

Definately count me in on the new thread. I lost 2 lbs last week on half ss and half 790 so its really working for me too x

Back