7 Day Personal SS'ing Challenge - I'm Struggling

Hannah I absolutely love the top! Its fabulous. Did you say it was asos??

Sam I bought the boullion thing. I got a chicken one? How much of the stuff do I use? I have one made and used a heaped teaspoon for a large mug? Does this not affect ketosis at all??

Thanks...Ill type a longer post later...just making dinner for my BF

Oh Laney I don't know the answer, hopefully SAM will be along shortly...

You'll have to let me know what it's like because I really crave savoury things and it would be lovely to be able to have a cup of something savoury once a day...

Enjoy.. :D

Hi Hannah its YUMMY...a bit salty but really really yummy!

Oh fab Laney, I might have to try some. What other flavours are there?

I did ok at tea time, had a Chicken and Mushroom Soup. Have to admit I struggle with the soups, I spoon it down as quick as possible, I don't really like them and certainly don't enjoy them... I just think it's savoury and hot...!

I was feeling quite hungry before I had it and the good thing is I had loads of water following it and so have done 4L and it killed the hunger pangs... I've still got another pack to have yet which is good...

I can't believe I've got to Day 5 without picking at one single thing... I probably keep mentioning it but I'm just so pleased..! Sorry..

Hope you've all had good evenings.. I'm just pleased it's Friday and the weekend although i do find the weekends really difficult with the picking... hopefully the week has set me up to be good...!

I've just got to explain quickly my scenario... I'm sat on sofa in pjs typing into laptop with Phoenix Nights on TV. There's very loud bagpipe music playing which I presumed was on Phoenix Nights but have just realised that it's actually coming from behind me through the wall from my old neighbour, Wally. He's 88, bless him, very deaf and is a military buff... hence the Scots Guards or whoever they are. I'm in a bungalow and I think even if I headed to bed which is opposite the lounge (ie the other side of the building) I'd still be able to hear...! :cry::D

He's always asking me if the TV and Music disturbs me and bless him I always say "no don't be silly" but I've just had to turn the TV up.... :D

Nite all

H x

I can't believe I've got to Day 5 without picking at one single thing... I probably keep mentioning it but I'm just so pleased..! Sorry..

Mention it as much as you like! Well done :D It;s this magic thread you started which has done it. It's worked for me too so far so I am delighted!

Hope you sleep well and Wally doesn't keep up the bagpipes for too long! lol

Morning All.....

Mochaj, you can slap my a**e today as I jumped on the scales this morning... I knew I must have lost having been good all week, so it's an incentive, to keep me going over the weekend, as this is the time I find most most difficult....

Depending whereabouts I positioned the scales on the bathroom, scales read between 13st 3 and 13st 4 (which means I'm either 6lb or 7lb down).... I'm ecstatic. I've got to stay focused now for the next 3 weeks and get out of the 13's before 12th October... I really could do it.. :D

:bliss::party0011:

That's it now, I'm not going to weigh myself anymore just have to wait until the official WI on Monday evening...

Anyway, I'm up, still in pjs but have already poured myself a cup of hot water with S/Berry as I must drink the water - glug and glug and glug...

Hope you're all ok, slept well and looking forward to a good weekend.

H x

mornign all.

glad you enjoyed the bouillion Laney. I have the veg one. A teaspoon in a mug of water is correct. It is a bit salty but I think you can taste it more because CD is so bland. Dont have more than two mugs a day as the salt can make you retain water. I have the vegetable one and didnt realise there was a chicken one. I'll look out for it.

Hannah, you are going great guns. Ive already posted on saturdays daily, but well done again. You are really going to look awesome at your launch.

I am on day 100 today and fell off the wagon in spectacular style last night *hangs head in shame* I had a chinese. I going to try to find time to exercise today to try and work some of it off.

I have got to be good today.

Morning all :)

Hannah :whoopass::scale: Well done on your loss so far this week though thats fantastic!

I have to admit I am slightly jealous. All my scale hopping every morning should be burning off LOADS of calories, I mean surely it's as good as a step class! :p I'm 3lbs down so far though. Weigh in is Monday, so my 3lbs may turn into 4 or 4 and a bit. I shouldn't say "only" should I because 3lbs is a bag and a half of sugar gone!

Sam - Well done for confessing your chinese. Hmm, I have to admit I'm slightly jealous about this one too lol! I hope you enjoyed it. I'm drooling now! Good luck for today and I hope the chinese doesn't do too much damage. Maybe your local chinese has invented low carb takeaways which they are trialing and not advertising yet so even though you don't know it yet it might not have done any damage ;) I like that little theory of mine :D

I'm in a bit of a silly mood. Also I've had no water yet. Also I've scale hopped again (my step class) so that's 3 x :whoopass: for me.

Good luck everyone, I hope you have a great day :)

HI HANNAH AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THE STRUGGLERS
Not posted for a few days kept reading and very pround of you for staying on track. I have had a funny old week, my poor old westie is having trouble with her teeth , and so am I , I suppose we are both a bit long in the tooth (oops). Both of us been on antibiotics all week , luckily the dogs was just one a day, I had seven antibiotics plus ibrufen and paracetamol to take every day , and listen to this, to be taken with food! OH MY GOD! Its been a nightmare really, my cdc advised eating as all the tablets are hard on the stomach lining , so I have been having chicken salad , and was quite relieved really. My dentist thinks I will have to have the tooth out which is just lovely as its at the front and as I have trouble in the past unlikey to be able to have an implant so might have to be a denture, as I already have a bridge in that area and its gonna be tricky but she will see ehat she can do. Luckily its a woman so she understands why I am freaked out so I think she will do what she can. Although I think she thinks I am weird because when I went complaining that hot and cold drinks were sending me through the roof in agony she asked if it hurt when I bite on hard foods, and I looked a bit bewildered and said I dont know I dont eat at the moment, and havnt done since March!
I think she is kinda blaming that for all the trouble I am having at the moment , as I think my gums have shrunk as all my crowns are loose and infections seem to be the result.
Anyway I have whinged on about my mouth for long enough , the good news is that with everything hurting cold shakes OOOCH , hot soup OOCH, I have been making my packs into 2 moouses in ramikin dishes and having them spread throughout the day to have with the pills, and along with the salad its must have helped becuase on my scales this morning I have finally got out of the 13 's I was 12 stone 12 this morning and My clothes feel looser so, hip, hip hooray !! Now all I have to do is stay out of the 13's becuase I like Hannah have been languishing around the 13 stone to 13- 5 mark for about a month now so its nice to see a different number, feel like I have been 13 stone something forever.
Official weigh in Monday morning so will wait to see what my CDC says and then post the news , finger crossed for me and my poor little 15 year mutt who has to have a general anesthetic on Monday to have loads of her teeth out , bless her!

Good luck everyone keep strong huns

BIG BIG

:hug99:

TO YOU HCW.

With all your trials and tribulations your doing unbelievably well - I admire you darling and keep up the good work - can't wait for your your official WI result on Monday.

I've had another excellent day - 100% SS'ing. Have drunk 3L of water and had 1 black coffee. Have only had 2 Tetras and will try and get another one in before bed but to be honest I'm shattered.

Had good day with DS and his friend - took them to Riverside Park and then home where they played lovely until about 6'ish. I managed to get some ironing done and my front garden so that was good.

DS and I watched Ant and Dec and I've just spent the rest of my evening watching Becoming Jane (period drame about Jane Austin). It was lovely and as usual made me cry... I'm a sucker..!:)

Anyway of to bed"fordshire" for some ZZZ's and will catch you all later.

Hope you've had good days.

H xx

Morning everyone

HeavenCW - Well done on getting into the 12's :talk017:

Hannah - Sounds like you had a great day. Well done sticking to your challenge. We will all see results on our weigh ins!

I did another "step class" (erm stepping on scales) this morning. So slap me! The good news is though my BMI is now 29.3. WOOHOO. I am no longer "obese" and am now just "overweight". That makes me feel soooooo good. I havent been just overweight for about 12 years :D

I've been big ever since I was about 16 years old, but I did lose a lot of weight 12 years ago and got down to 10 st 3lbs. I did it my own way but it was a crazy way to lose weight, not a sensible one at all. So of course I piled it all back on in no time and have been "obese" more or less ever since. So today feels great :)

I didn't post much yesterday. I had a busy day working in the morning then doing things with my kids in the afternoon.

On saturday evenings it's pizza and xfactor night for me and the kids, so last night it was pizza & xfactor for them and vanilla shake & xfactor and 2L of water for me.

I hope everyone has a good day. It's my weigh in tomorrow and it looks like I might finally break the 2 stone off barrier! I won't hold my breath though, might just make it but if not it will be close :)

I need to fiddle with my ticker, have been looking back at my diary and I think I lost 3.25lbs last week not 2lbs. I got my start day muddled up, so my weight after 1 week should have been done on my ticker on Monday and I put Sunday's weight on it.

God I am waffling now, I better shut up :D

Good Luck all

morning everyone.

sorry didnt get time to post yesterday after confessing to my chinese. Had a busy day with one thing and another and then work in the evening. Had a good diet day though so hoping for another good day today. Got to do some packing for DD1 as she is going away for 5 days tomorrow with school on one of these outdoor pursuit type holidays. The house is going to be very peaceful as DD2 will have no one to argue with lol.

We are now moving house in two weeks. Have pulled out of the purchase after receiving the surveyors report. It needed more doing to it than we thought and we would have needed them to drop their price by about 10k to make it worthwhile. So we are going to be renting again for now and will keep looking for something to buy.

Good luck with the move Sam. I hope you find somewhere to buy soon. I actually loved packing when I moved, it gave me a chance to be ruthless and get rid of years of hoarded junk! That was 5 years ago though and my house is now full of more hoarded junk. Hohum, I should have a HUGE clearout!

Hi Guys...

Sorry late to post today, tried a couple of times but my internet connection kept going down which is really frustrating... :mad:

Anyway, so far it's been another fab day on the diet. I really can't believe how focused I am. Have just made DS some fab cheese on toast for his tea and I could have so easily picked at the cheese but I didn't, the whole lot went on the toast and I even did tomato ketchup smiley faces on it so he'd eat it and there wouldn't be any left overs... :)

Was up early this morning and went to ASDA Living and got a nice suit jacket for £20 for my interview on Monday night. Got DS some boots (much like timberlands) for £14 which are a lovely shade of brown..

Mum had a coffee and a cherry and almond croissant but I resisted even a milky latte and had a black coffee with a couple of sweetners. Took a bottle of S/Berry water with me and so far have managed to glug 2Ls.

When we got back DS and I washed my car so he earn't himself another £1 pocket money for helping and riding his bike sensibly and carefully in the road..

Am going to get myself organised for the working week in a sec but wanted to jump on here and make sure you're all doing ok... how's everyone actually doing with the challenge?

SAM - How you doing? Have you actually found somewhere to rent? I presume it's fairly near for the children and school? Hope you enjoyed Chinese - I can't wait to tuck into a bowl..!

Mochaj - you did well resisting the pizza (I love an evening in Pizza Hut, I love their pizzas but also there starters and salad bowl..) yummy..!

Why am I on here talking about food when I can't have any...?!?!? :(

Anyway, off to run an early bath and get DS organised for school tomorrow.

Thanks everyone again for your support this week.

H x

Evening all

I've had a good day. Managed no nibbling, even when everyone else had Fish & Chips half an hour ago. I sat there with my shake and the clothes fund earnt another £1.

This thread is definitely helping me to stick to SS, I hope we have another thread the same for next week! Or carry this one on?

Sounds like you have a had another very successful day Hannah, well done :) Good luck with weigh in tomorrow. I'll be doing my usual scale hop but tomorrow it's my "offical" weigh so I am allowed :p

Glad to see you are all doing well with your challenge, good luck for weigh ins tomorrow, looking forward to seeing how you got on.

Hi all,

Sorry I didnt get a chance to post all weekend, Ive been trying to kep myself as busy as possible!

Well done to everyone for resisting the temptations of food.

Sam sorry to hear you had to pull out of the house buying but maybe it was meant to be? Lets know how your house hunting is going?

I had my WI today and lost another 2lbs. Im thrilled because I was a bit bold this week. i had picked here and there. I started my 790 last night and all is going well so far.

Question for anyone who can answer......I havent been to the loo in about a week but my tummy isnt sick or anything. Is this normal??
Sorry but I dont think theres a nicer way to ask :rolleyes:

No MochaJ I dont but I did buy the phsyllium husks things in holland and barrett today?? I dont know if they actually help you go tho??

Back