7 Day SS'ing Challenge - EPISODE II

Morning all!

How is everyone feeling today? Are the clothes funds piling up :D

I didnt manage a lot of water yesterday :rolleyes: only had about 2 litres so definately having 4 today. Ive one gone and glugging away at another one now. The 790 is going well but I feel bold. I still think that Im not supposed to be eating. Its quite hard to have the meal and then still have your 3 shakes but its going good. Im going to the gym tonight to do a boxercise class :character00115: so that should be fun (a big red face :mad:)!!

Mocha a big well done to you for not even eating 1 chip! Send some of that will and determination my way :vibes:

Hannah so glad your feeling better now. This thread really was a great idea. Any decisions on your outfit yet??

Welcome to all the newbies... blondeone, westie and doodles!

Hannah - I have some mini goals now too. I did my usual step class (scale hopping :p) this morning and it seems I am down to 12st 5.75lbs. I was 12st 7.25 on Monday morning. So now my first mini goal is to get to 12st for my holiday in 11 days. I think it MAY be possible, we'll see!

Then my next mini goal - this one will be tough! Is to come back from holiday a week later and not have gained weight :eek: I'm not too confident about that one but I have to try!

Laney - my clothes fund is piling up nicely thanks! That shows I must be tempted way too often. Haha. It's up to £30 already. I'm treating it all as a bit of fun though and find any excuse to put another pound in. So even if I smell something nice and am not SERIOUSLY tempted but just think I would fancy eating it, in goes a £.

Glad 790 is going well for you Laney:)

Hiya Gang....

Sorry I missed your thread yesterday Hannah. I'm never in lately, it's nice to be out BUT not great for water intake. We're off to the park again today, the sun is out but it's cold. First we are off to the craft shop. I'm building up my collection of hand made cards & crafts before I open my Ebay shop again.

I like the idea of the clothes fund, I think I'm still on a promise with a nice bundle of cash from my Husband when I reach goal but I may do what you guys are doing too. Is it £1 for each successful day on cd, ie no cheating?? Let's know.

Best of luck for another good day today for all of us

xx sj xx

Hi SJ :)

Clothes fund was something I was doing which I mentioned on last weeks thread. Every time I am tempted and resist the temptation I put a £ in my clothes fund.

It helps me keep motivated, thinking what I will spend it on when I reach goal :D

The thread is quiet today! I hope that means everyone is having a great day busy doing interesting things at work or home :)

I'm not doing well on the water again today, not even 2 litres down yet. I think that's just the way I am though, I don't get through much in the mornings and early afternoons but then can drink loads in the late afternoon, evening and late at night. I hope that won't matter too much to my diet, it hasn't seemed to yet. I wish I could get through more earlier in the day though!

Had a choc shake earlier and am now munching my way through a peanut bar.

Hi Mochaj..

I've been poking my head in and thought it was quiet...

I'm doing ok... just had my afternoon half a tetra and am probably about 2.5L down...

Just treated myself to a Coke Zero which I haven't had for absolutely ages...

Where's all the new faces today...?

SAM - keep with us... missing you this week :)

H x

Hi everyone,
I am doing good today,have been out and about with my mum then went back to hers as my sister was popping over with my nephew, but have still managed to glug 3 ltrs water

Good Girl Saff...

Sounds like you've had a fab day..

I imagine you girlies are all wedding talk when you're together :)

H x

Hi Guys,
Just got in from work, had a really good day managed 3 litres of water and 1 bar so far. The 3rd day is usually my downfall and feeling really strong ...so far so good!
I think I need to start doing the clothes fund, what a good incentive.
Going to have my soup now, this is the time of day I find the hardest, have to make tea for dd then hubby in at 9pm and have to start again!!
Keep up the good work everyone and thanks Hannah for this thread, I think it is going to be my lifeline!!
Doodles x

Not feeling well at all. :(

I've had a 2 packs and 2 bars and some turkey. :mad:

Having an early night, will check into tomorrow.

Westie..

Sorry to hear you're not eeling great - hope you're feeling better tomorrow sweetheart..

Speak tomorrow.

H x

Hi Guys,
Just got in from work, had a really good day managed 3 litres of water and 1 bar so far. The 3rd day is usually my downfall and feeling really strong ...so far so good!
I think I need to start doing the clothes fund, what a good incentive.
Going to have my soup now, this is the time of day I find the hardest, have to make tea for dd then hubby in at 9pm and have to start again!!
Keep up the good work everyone and thanks Hannah for this thread, I think it is going to be my lifeline!!
Doodles x

Doodles

You've done fab today.. well done..:)

This time of the day is bad for me normally but I feel like I've cracked it at the moment... I say "at the moment" cause I'm not convinced it will last, just enjoying it whilst it's here..:)

I've been saving 2 packs to the evening as well, which I think is helping - I hope it sees you through :)

Day 3 nearly over sweet.. bring on day 4..!

H xx

Well done Doodles on Day 3 :)

Westie, sorry to hear you aren't feeling good. I hope tomorrow will be a better day for you.

I'm 3L of water down, 1.5 - 2 more to go. I'm having a drink of savoury veg at the moment. It's the first time I tried it and I really like it!

I'm saving my last pack for 9pm and am going to sit and watch the second part of "Torn" with a soup or a shake.

Hope everyone is ok

Thanks for reminding me that is on, I would have forgotten. I'm still with you all, about 4 litres down plus all my packs, feeling really bloated today but totm arrived so not surprising really.

Westie hope you pick up soon.

Good to hear everyone else is still on track.

hannah, i meant to say this earlier but congrats on ur amazing loss last week!! be proud of yourself cos u earned it huney. xx

Hiya everyone.

Sarah, I hope you're feeling ok buddy, you're probably in bed now but hope to see you on here tomorrow feeling fine & dandy.

I've done only about 2.5 lts :tear_drop: today :( but I haven't had a single chewing gum (which is good as I was becoming addicted). Me and dd have been to the park to feed the ducks again and then played on the swings, slide etc.... Not before I picked up some more crafting stock.

I have a terrible sore throat, I'm not bothered about me I just hope my dd doesn't get it :(.

Hope you all have a great night. I really must get crafting. will pop in and out of the thread too hopefully.

xx sj xx

Back