7 Day SS'ing Challenge - EPISODE II

I'm off to bed..

Just had a friend round wanting to catch-up which has been nice. She insisted on pouring me a glass of wine but it's just sat there during the evening and I've drank 2 hot tetra halfs.... she's probably gone home thinking how boring...!!!

Anyway, night all and same place tomorrow.

H x

well done Mrs R!

I'm still on it and two tetras and one mint choc yesterday along with 4.25ltrs of water yesterday.

Had to go shopping yesterday after work, for underwear for my first wedding dress fitting tomorrow...... oh my gawd my feet are killing me, had an early night and now up worrying about tomorrow....... I got all the underwear I could wish for and more ..... spent a fortune in Rigby and Peller..... hopefully one will look good and work...... got the size a bit tight on one as I'm hopefully going to carry on loosing weight........ day 10 and i could continue SS'ing with no probs at the moment (although would kill for a biccie). Scales still showing same as monday though so a bit disheartened :(

actually maybe i'd best ask............... even before i gave up smoking (two months ago) i chewed gum (airwaves) all day until i get home... i'm still doing it - obviously had no effect on the first weeks weigh in but could this be why i've not lost any since monday?

anyway suppose i should get back to bed..... this getting up to pee is a nightmare!

Morning everyone, here I go again. Up early - work shortly. My very busiest day of the week :( and I still feel poorly.

Just checked my tonsil (back of a spoon and a torch lol) - it is disgusting!!!! Won't describe it because that would be TMI!

Still, even so I did well yesterday (relatively). Nothing but more water after my last post, taking me up to 4 litres.

Morning all

Sorry you still feel bad Westie. I hope your busy day goes ok and you start to feel better quickly!

Sam - I posted to you on your thread. Welcome back to this one and GOOD LUCK for today. We're all there with you :)

I'm freezing today, it's gone really cold here :gen125: It's like the middle of winter!

I hate hot shakes, if I liked them it would be hot choc shake for breakfast but I really can't stomach them at all. So it looks like I'll be having an icy cold shake on an icy cold day! I don't think I fancy soup for breakfast really :sign0137:

Today I AM going to drink 5 litres of water. I'm on a mission! I need to phone my CDC too as I've just realised I'm going to run out of shakes on my holiday if I don't ask her to send me a parcel full before I go!

I hope everyone has a good day today. Fingers, legs, toes and everything else crossed for Sam :) (Apart from eyes, won't cross those, I might not be able to see straight and then fall over :p)

Morning :)

Sam welcome back! You know were all here for you so if you need to chat just log on ;)

Westie sorry you had a bad day yesterday and arent feeling well. Hopefully today will be a much better day for you!

Blonde one ... I was told sugarfree gum was fine but Im not sure if airwaves have sugar in them?

Mochaj your flying girl! Im planning on 4 litres today cos I only had 3.25 yesterday. Its freezing in Dublin too, I hate the cold. Where are you off to on your hols hun?

Sophia joe hope your feeling better soon x I know what you mean about the chewing gum...Im always chewing!

Hannah I wouldnt worry about anything anyone thinks so long as your happy yourself. Well done on resisting the wine.

Sorry if Ive missed anyone..will post again later on x

Can I join in too?

I'm on day 4, and was so relieved that I went into ketosis yesterday, as day 2 was an absolute pig. I couldn't believe how well I felt yesterday, but have woken up very tearful, which wasn't helped my my OH suggesting he takes me out for a romantic meal tonight because he is going to be away for the weekend! I'm not sure whether I was touched that he had thought about it or angry that he had forgotten what I am trying to do!

I'm also pre-menstrual, which is NOT good for my mood, and I really can't motivate myself to go to work today, even though I have a lot of travelling to do and should have left already as I have deadlines to meet.

I'm going to start the clothes fund too - what a brilliant idea and a great motivator!

OK, I feel better now, so off to get ready for work.

Good luck to all of you, and keep the determination and support going.

A
x

so far so good for me today. Have just got out of the bath and have finished my first litre now. Have pampered myself with loads of lovely Virgin Vie products and am sat here in my dressing gown with the heating on feeling nice and cosy and positive.

Im gonna go and find something lovely to wear in a bit and put my face on.

After nursery need to go to Asda to stock up on water and then me and zoe will hit the shops. Im only going window shopping but I want to find a lovely winter coat in size 12 and im damn sure it will fit me in the next month. Might have a look for some knee length boots too!

Good Morning Girls.... I am so happy this morning, Its my day off , the sun is out and I am back in the land of ketosis!!!
I am raring to go for another full day of ss, I think I have finally got my head around this diet again :)
Good luck Sam with your 1st day back on the plan, its so hard to get back into but you can do it, the support on here is fantastic.
Hope Westie & SJ feel better soon :)

Keep up the good work everyone

Doodles x

Morning everyone...

Have just read your lovely posts this morning... everyone seems much more positive this morning and you're all so supportive of one another - it's was lovely reading them all.

SAM - you're doing great... it's so hard to turn your head around and get back into but you've done so well, we all know you can do it and you'll look proper swish in your new size 12 coat...! Have a fab day with DD..:)

Doodles - I just caught a glimpse of your tracker - you've done phenominally well - how much more to lose? :)

Amber - it's great to have you join us. Sorry you're not feeling 100% today, hope the day improves for you... Now you've had your visit from the K Fairy you're do great... keep with it and keep posting.. :)

Westie - sorry to hear you're still not feeling great sweetheart - can you gargle with salt water (I think that's supposed to kill off infection). Hope you're feeling better soon :)

Blonde_one - you've inspired me to put some Rigby and Peller on my "shopping crucials" for when I get to goal... I do have the odd chewing gum but it's usually the new Trident flavours. I think JodieJJ is addicted (she's confessed to eating packets a day) and I don't think it's effected her weightloss. :)

Mochaj - Good luck with your "Mission" today - keep us posted on how you're doing... :)

I'm doing ok but it's really turned cold here as well - I've got my winter coat on but no hat, scarf and gloves yet...!!!! :)

Have had my half a hot tetra this morning and am slower than normal glugging the water...

Have a good day everyone...

When's everyone's WIs?

H x

They do have some really nice coats out this year in the bon prix book also can get the site up on line too . At the moment i'll have to hang tight on that idea as got a bit of away to go yet . Maybe in Jan .... Yes some nice new boots is a good idea too , i have noticed i was always size 5 shoe but putting on weight i went to size 6 , so that might be another thing to wait for ... I think its the waiting game for me now :)

Ooh Tara,

I hate dentists, I hope you are not feeling too bad.

Thanks for everyones lovely comments. Im coping OK so far but its still early yet! Almost finished the second litre now gonna try and get it finished before I go to pick Zoe up at 11.40.

Ive had a two for one offer for the local gym come through the door so Im going to look into that with my sister. Also Ive Pm'd a local CDC who posts on here to see if I can switch to her. I think a more supportive CDC will help me a lot as I felt like a naughty school girl with my 6lb gain. My cdc did the diet 20 years ago but only lost a stone so I dont think she really knows what Im going through or what its like to be obese.

I'm not doing well with the water today. I've only had half a litre so far :eek: Trying to glug some more now. I'm going to try and get to 2.5 litres before the kids come home from school at 3.30. Then I'll have to fit the other 2.5L in before bed.

I wonder why I can never drink lots in the first half of the day but then in the evenings I just drink loads! That sounds bad!

That reminds me of something my 6 year old said... She was talking to my Mum when she went to stay with her for the weekend. Mum had some friends round and they were talking about food. My daughter said "My Mummy doesn't eat anything she just drinks all the time." The friends looked a bit shocked so my Mum explained I was on a VLCD :rotflmao:

well been and had a lie down feel a little brighter prob would have felt even better if h2b hadnt phoned to see how i was, no probs with him phoneing apart from i had dozed off and the phone ringing woke me!! oh well he wernt to no bless him.
Doing really bad with water tho still only on 1st ltr, but did get told by dentist not to drink for 3hrs!!

Back