7 Day SS'ing Challenge - EPISODE II

saffron - i can swear it's not by choice as i'm scared of dentistry but my honeymoon will be a scuba diving one and you can't dive with dental problems so .... i've no choice :(

Mochaj - i swear i just forgot lol i didn't enjoy the pasta so that helped - now if it'd been choccy biccies........ think it would have been different! haha although think the idea of trying to loose some for the honeymoon is the main thing keeping me going. I know husband to be loves me no matter what size i am but prefers when i have self confidence (not often recently!)

sam - keep it up you've done so well you know you can get back on it - i will admit your losses and positive posts were what inspired me to actually join in stead of just read occassaionally!

aww, bless you Blonde one. Thats a lovely thing to say.

So far so good today. had a choc tetra and a litre of water and 4 coffees (yes 4!) Im really cold and they warm me up for a few minutes at a time.

My eldest gets back from her school trip at 12 today. Ive really missed her. I wanted to do something nice with them this afternoon but its such a miserable day outside. I thought about baking cakes but with my recent slip ups thats maybe not such a good idea.

Brilliant weight loss BlondeOne :happy096:- I hope my first weight in next Tuesday is as good as that!
Well done on the size 12 jeans Mochaj :clap: - I'll keep dreaming about mine!

I had a good day yesterday - I seem to do better when I am on the road rather than at home (like today), apart from the filthy service station toilets and the endless hunt for convenient bushes.

This is my first CD weekend and I really don't know what to do with myself. My partner has gone to Scotland for the weekend, which might be a blessing as we tend to eat and drink loads together. Usually I'd go out or have the girls round, but that is associated with eating and drinking too!

I may just have to have a small glass of wine tonight with lashings of soda water and tackle the European Ironing Mountain!

Any other suggestions?

Hi guys, just a quickie coz I gotta get back to work, but I'll be back for a proper post later.

I've been to the docs this morning and I've got tonsillitus :(. The doc looked down my throat and exclaimed "Oh My God!!!!". Almost PMSL, so I'm officially ill!!!

Had a pack and a bar so far but I couldn't resist the lovely squashy birthday cake for lunch.

Counting the hours till home time. Will catch up later xxx

Hi Guys

Sorry I'm late today, work busy and I'm tentively sitting here waiting for the email to confirm my new post before I hand in my notice.... I'm bit nervous to be honest and have felt funny all day.

I'm out tonight for leaving drinks of another girl that's just left - I'll be on the old Soda Water and Lime...

I'm trying to fit in my packs before going out as it's going to be a rush from picking DS up after work, taking him to his dad's then home to change and out... So far at work I've had 1 Tetra and half a Cranberry Crunch. Think I'll take a Tetra with me to have in the car at some point.

Everyone sounds like they're having a fairly good day.

Westie - Tonsillitus is absolutely horrible - I went through a stage of getting it every 3 months... plenty of rest over the weekend and take your antibiotics and you'll feel so much in just a couple of days. :)

Amber - Good luck with the ironing, if you need anymore just give me a shout... :D

SAM - I'm sure you'll do something nice tonight with your DD - hope she's had a fab time. I'm sure she's missed you too. :)

Blonde_one - Well done with the weightloss and good luck with the dentist - I hate going, I haven't been for ages but take DS religiously every 6 months...

Saff - hope you've had a good day and you're on the road to recovery... it makes me cringe just talking about the dentist..

Mochaj - SIZE 12 - I think we all need to get ourselves to Tesco..
Well Done lovey - like SAM said I hope you're wearing them inside out - I flipping well would (will) be...!!!

Do we know Saff's WI in?

Have a good afternoon girlies - just off to my Yahoo account to see if my email in yet.....!!!!

H xx

:wow:

WELL DONE SAFF..!!

HOPE YOU'RE REALLY PLEASED WITH YOURSELF DARLING - THAT'S GREAT RESULT

:party0011::party0011:

Does the lime in the soda not take you out of ketosis. I'm still going, weigh in tomorrow, I'll update you all when I get back.

Morning everyone :)

I managed my 5 litres yesterday so I'm going for the same today. I scale hopped this morning though and it hasn't moved for a couple of days. I know - it's the exact reason why I MUST NOT jump on the scales!! It's almost TOTM time, so maybe that could be part of the reason.

I spent last night baking. I won't list what I made because it'll make me want to eat it :p The clothes fund certainly earnt it's £1 though last night!

I hope everyone has a good weekend. I'm not doing anything exciting, just working on and off all weekend.

just popping in to say hi and that i'm keeping my eye on all of you:p

lots of love
xxx

Hey there

Good to see we're still going strong, but I need to up my water today as only had about 2 litres so far.

I had a 9lb loss for my first week on CD and have decided to change to 790 due to exercising I'm doing.

Stick with it, weekend will soon be over (its the hardest time of week for me).

NOT had a very good day today. I don't know whether it will have an effect on my weight loss, but it's a case of 'what's done is done'.

I had 3 jobs to do for work today. I don't have any more bars or tetras left (I was only given 2 of each) and the first two jobs took longer than I thought they would, so by 2.30 this afternoon I was feeling really rough with my final job left to do. So, I popped into Sainsburys and bought a pack of their sliced chicken (from the healthy range) and ate about two thirds of it.

As it was, the last job turned into a bit of a nightmare (in my work I have to really think on my feet and be ready to 'lie' my way out of certain situations, and this is was one of them) and I really don't think I could have done it feeling as I was pre-chicken, so in some ways I don't regret eating it.

Not sure whether I should still have my 3 Cambridge meals as I know that will overload me on the calories, but if I don't I'll be down on the nutrients! I'm not even hungry at the moment, so it'll be a challenge to get them down me anyway.

Ho Hum, onwards and upwards. Hopefully tomorrow will be more successful.

Hope everyone else has had a good day.

If it was just plain chicken I wouldn't worry, you won't be out of ketosis. Still have your 3 packs just to make sure that you get all the nutrients you need.

Morning all.

I'm feeling a bit despondent today. I jumped on the scales a day early and it looks like I've gained a pound and a bit. I know I shouldn't jump on the scales! I wonder why I've gained though, I haven't cheated at all and have been drinking 4.5 to 5 litres a day still.

I guess I just have to keep throwing the water down my neck today and hope that by weigh in tomorrow morning the gain turns into a loss!

I'd set myself a target of 12 stones by my holiday, we leave next Sunday and the scales today say 12st 7lbs. I was 12st 5.75lbs on my last official weigh day.

I'm going to have no bar today & just stick to shakes to see if that makes any difference.

I need to slap myself really and convince myself that I AM still doing well and I CAN do this!!

Sorry to be a whiner. I hope everyone has a lovely Sunday :)

Back