7 Day SS'ing Challenge - EPISODE II

Well it's now my turn to feel despondent! I got my period yesterday and feel like a barrage balloon - and the scales are reflecting that too!

My official weigh in is tomorrow, so there is a chance that I may have gone back down a bit by then, but I'm sure I will have some weight loss this week, and then maybe a bit more next week when I've settled back down a bit.

You sound really optimistic Westie - I like that :D.

Get back on the wagon Blonde One, you CAN do this. I'm sure you have just as much stamina as the rest of us, you just need to believe you can do it! I think believing you can do it is half the battle.

Same thing to Laney - draw a line under yesterday - I have to do the same thing - onwards and downwards!

Good luck with your weigh ins today Mochaj and Mrs Roch, and anyone else who has one - I shall eagerly await the results.

Have a great day folks - keep drinking that water!

:clap: Well done on your loss Mochaj! That's great, especially considering yesterdays results!

Ohhh Tara, that sounds nasty. Make sure they prescribe you some strong painkillers - paracetamol just doesn't touch toothache.

I've got to make a huge effort with the water today, although I have got a heap of jobs at builders merchants today, and don't fancy using their loos!

Keep up the good work everyone!

Morning all :)

Mochaj well done on your weight loss! Fabulous!!

Tara I agree with the girls. Get your tooth sorted rather than leave it. You poor thing. Theres nothing worse than something wrong with your teeth. Hope your feeling better soon x

Blondeone Amber is dead right. Just draw the line and continue on. Chin up chick x

Back on track today thank God! Dont know what came over me yesterday! I think Im on holiday mode already! Ive warned my hubby to give out to me if he sees me eating! On 790 plan till thursday then 1000 on hols so I hope I dont loose the run of myself! Ive a litre gone already so am aiming for 4 today. Hopefully before I head off on friday Ill have undone any damage.

Have a good day everyone

Hi Mochaj Im off to Vegas and San Fransisco! Cant wait Im sooo excited!! Im only in work Mon, Tues & Wed this week and flying off on friday! Have it booked about a year now so Im gonna do the 1000kcal to give myself a bit of lea-way(sp??)

I was trying to root for the best pic I had! Not taken too long ago at a wedding!

How do I do the frozen tetra??

Postie has just been and my HUGE tub of Psyllium husks has just arrived. I'm quite looking forward to trying to bulk out my soups and shakes in the evenings, in the hope that it quells my desire to visit the fridge. I might also try it to get through the hungry moments in the day - I just had half a teaspoon in a glass of water, and it's not too bad.

That sounds like a fantastic trip Laney, no wonder you're excited! How long are you away for?

Re: tetras, I'm not sure I don't have tetras. I think you just stick it in the freezer though then take out an hour before you want to eat it so that it softens a bit round the edges. Cut the packet off and bingo, ice cream!

I tried an idea I read on here for making ice cream with a shake. It turned out like very runny ice cream but was delicious! You put ice cubes in a blender, loads of them, add the shake mix and whizz it all up. I used chocolate and it was just like ice cream which had been out of the freezer too long. It made a massive bowl full!

I think I ordered my husks at the same time as you Amber. Did you order them the day of the thread about them? Maybe mine will arrive today too! I'll keep an eye out for the postie, he doesn't usually come till lunchtime although one day last week it was 8pm :eek:

I think I ordered mine on Friday Mocha. And I think they work quite quickly, and violently, although that could just be a coincidence (TMI?)

Post at 8pm? That's outrageous! You must live at the back of beyond!

I do live in the middle of nowhere, but they have very few staff at the nearest sorting office (they all left!) so when they are struggling we get left till last. I'm used to it now, so I never expect post by a certain time, it just comes "sometime." lol!

Hi Guys..

I'm suffering today - terrible headache and hunger pangs (bought some ham at lunchtime but have, so far, left it in the car). Came back from shopping and had the other half of my morning tetra with hot water and another whole one so have had 2 tetras now. Have probably drunk 2L of water and hoping to get the rest of my 1.5L bottle down my neck before 4pm as it's WI today..

My scales said 12st 12lb this morning so fingers crossed I'm in the 12's tonight...

Handed in my Notice this morning (which I was dreading) but it's been ok - so far so good. My colleagues are upset I'm going and dreading the crap it will bring when I leave but they can see it's a better move..

How's everyone else?

Mochaj - well done girlie on your loss - hope you're really pleased.

Laney - you are a very lucky girlie - what a fab holiday - I imagine it's been a long time coming but it's nearly here...

Saff - hope dentist has been able to sort you out and you're free of pain now.?

Will post later after my WI - fingers crossed it's a good one..

H xx

I'm feeling really positive today - about ready for my first meal of the day, but am going to finish my last job and then make some vanilla 'porridge' with my psyllium husks - something to look forward to!

I'm doing well with my water - about 3 litres so far - and feeling quite lively - a good day so far!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Glad you got your tooth sorted Saff

Good luck with your weigh in Hannah - I'll keep my fingers crossed you're in the 12's!

I'm sending positive vibes to you all x x

A
X

Back