7 Day SS'ing Challenge - EPISODE II

Awww Mochaj, I'm not surprised you're feeling a bit despondent, but I'm sure it must just be a change in your water retention or something similar.
Is it near your TOTM?

Although I've been on the diet for less than a week and am not that informed about it, logic dictates that if you haven't cheated there is no way you could have gained weight.

I hope you have a good day today and a better weigh in tomorrow

A
x

Hi Amber

I am near my TOTM, it's actually a few days late which is probably something to do with the diet I'm guessing. Maybe that is affecting my weight. I'm definitely not pregnant!

I'll keep drinking lots of water and see what happens tomorrow. Thanks for your reply :)

Hi MochaJ - I think that TOTM must be the answer - it's probably water retention.

Have you measured inches at all? TOTM used to do terrible things to my weight loss, but it was a pattern that I eventually learned to accept. The following week was always a great loss.

As Amber says, if you've not cheated you can't have gained fat, and any weight fluctuations will be water weight.

Chin up chuck, you have and are doing so well. Don't worry too much about the scales - trust the process and you will achieve what you want. Big hugs and much love to you xxx

Hi guys,

MochaJ step away from the scales!!! :scale:It was you who told me last week that the scales play tricks on you during the week so all may not be lost. if anything its only water retention so youll have a fab loss next week if this one dosent go to plan. Dont worry x

I seem to have lost the plot. I had a great weigh in yesterday and was so excited I celebrated.....and kind of havent stopped. Im not eating bad stuff but I have had carbs?? No excuses I need to step away from the fridge!! HELP!!:gen147:

Hammah, Sam, Westie, Jodiejj, Amber, blondeone, cmacca, saffron, minime....hows everyone doing today???

Hi everyone,

Mochaj, stay AWAY from the scales babe, am sure you will find its your totm affecting you,so keep your chin up,you can do it, but sending you lots of positive vibes to help you along anyway xx

I am not doing at all well with water today have only had 1 ltr so far must focus and get GLUGGING
My face is sore today from where i had a tooth emoved on thursday, was out all day yesterday so think that has affected it

Laney, step away from the fridge!!!!

Don't panic though. You can still pull it back before next week's weigh in. Glug loads of water and today will be a distant memory!

I'm still in bed and fluctuate between going stir crazy and thinking that it's fabulous!!! I think I'm just not used to taking care of me in this way. I'm poorly - the doctor confirmed it but I feel like a fraud! I think I should be up and doing stuff but there really isn't anything I need to do urgently!

This afternoon I will read a bit, watch some tele and probably have a snooze.

I have had about 2 1/2 litres of water, a choc pack and a bit of chicken. I might have a bar shortly because I can smell cooking from downstairs - my Mum has just started cooking a fry up for my Dad's lunch :mad: and it smells wonderful!!!

I am strong, I can do this!!

Hi Guys...

Sorry I haven't posted - had a really hectic day yesterday with Mother Funkers preparations...! I think I clocked up over 100 miles doing last minute bits of shopping and meeting up with the lady that owns the Franchise to collect the last of my banners, tablecloths etc etc..

Went out Friday night and stuck to my soda and lime - although I only had about 4 so not too much lime. The guys were all trying to get me to drink but I just kept saying I didn't want to be ill and they let up hassling.. Was a late night for me about 2am. We spent a few hours dancing so got a bit of exercise. I wore my taupe top by the way from ASOS which I was really pleased with (I think I posted a pic on one of these 7 day threads).

Just have to tell you a real girlie thing that happened on Friday night :D All us girls were drooling :drool:

One of the guys in our drawing office at work is Polish and very handsome but fairly quiet. Anyway, when we moved to the bar with the music, he started dancing and boy could he dance... hips swinging the lot. I'd never been out with them before when they'd been clubbing but some of the others had so they'd since him dance. My face must have been a picture because my mouth just dropped.. At one point I couldn't watch because I knew the girls were watching my reaction - let's just say it got very hot in the bar when he grabbed hold of me to dance with ;)

Anyway, change the subject before I start daydreaming... :D

The only thing with a late night and all the running around yesterday, I've struggled this morning to get motivated. I woke this morning at about half 7 then fell back to sleep until 11.30. I layed in bed for an hour reading and am still struggling to come round... it's a nightmare this getting old..! I can't remember the last time I had such a lazy day! The house is a tip and I can't be bothered to do anything about it.

I've stuck to the diet 100% all weekend and when I hopped on the scales yesterday, they said 12st 12lb so that could mean another 5lb this week which I'm amazed at.

I'm struggling with the water today, having got up so late. I've had one tetra so far and still on my first 1.5L bottle of water.

Anyway, I need to do some bits of housework before DS gets dropped off at 5pm so will sign off and will be back later. Hope you're all having a good weekend.

H xx

Just had a sneek at your pics Saff - you're looking so great.. how do you feel?

Are you on any of the plans yet with only a few more pounds to lose or are you still SS'ing?

Hx

Hi all,

Only just managed to get on for the first time today as our broadband is playing up.

Have been busy packing ready for our move on Friday. Havent been 100% on the diet but have eaten healthily and no carbs so hopefully the damage will be minimal. Havent been on the scales so dunno if I have lost any of what I gained last week. Its not my top priority at the minute, Im too stressed with getting everything packed and ready for moving. Been trying to drink water but no where near as much as I should.

Thanks Hannah, am slowly moveing up the plans have only just gone on to 750 as had a few bad weeks with the weight losses then as of next saturday i will be doing the 1000 plan till i have lost the last bit !!! scarey fairies time now all this eating again!! lol

Sam moveing is so stressfull, think i am still getting over the truma from when i moved 2yrs ago!! but i did move from essex to suffolk!!

Thanks for all the replies earlier about how it might be water retention etc. I'm going to try to keep OFF the scales as it has done me no good at all today finding that I had gained a pound and a bit this morning.

Not a morsel of anything had passed my lips (apart from the CD stuff) until today. Then today, because I was feeling crap about a small gain I nibbled. First I had a bite of someone's steak subway, then just now I had a nibble of my daughters slice of chocolate cake. I suspect that because of the size of these nibbles it won't kick me out of Ketosis but I feel &$%£ for doing it! So I'm going to TRY to stop it and not let it be the beginning of a slippery slope.

Tomorrow is weigh day, so I really hope that the pound I had gained this morning will have gone. I'm going to promise myself that if I jump on the scales at all this week after weigh in (I have to weigh myself because I can't get to a CDC) then I have to chuck them over the fence into the sea. I won't want to do that because they are new! So it might stop me.

So, tomorrow, new week, NO SCALE HOPPING!

Mocha

Mochaj - me and you both tomorrow then for WI's... fingers crossed we both do good - we deserve a good result..!

SAM - I'm sure you've got a busy and stressful week ahead - just wanted to say, hope it goes ok for you and that you're soon settled in your new home...

Saff - you've done so well. It must be quite exciting to be moving up the plans. I can't wait to be moving up the plans. I'm really hoping that it changes the way I shop and eat. Plenty of preparation is needed. I intend to read the "You Are What You Eat" books from front cover to back cover.

Hope everyone else is ok - it looks like it's pretty quiet on here over the weekend..

Will say night as I'm heading to bed. I feel like all I've done over the 24hrs is bath and sleep..

Hoping to feel like a new woman tomorrow... :D

Hx

Hey SAM, meant to say I had a fab VV Dream Spa Bath yesterday - afterwards I layed on the bed and fell asleep for 2hrs and was gutted as I missed Strictly Come Dancing...!

H x

Oh girls Ive compltely lost the plot today! Ate everything! And Ive just realised as Im sitting on the couch...stuffed and bloated that it just wasnt worth it! Back on track 100% tomorrow!

I have learned completely from my mistake!

well i fell off the wagon major style! scales at 14st again :( :( :( Back on it again today but so upset with myself and still with tummy ache :(

Well done all i wish i'd had your stamina for the diet.

I lost some weight! Woohoo. Just did my weigh in and 2.25lbs off which makes a total of 30lbs now. My ticker is on the right side of the centre :D After my couple of nibbles yesterday I felt quite cross with myself but that's given me a boost to carry on.

Blonde one and Laney - I hope you have a better day today. Fingers crossed for you, we CAN all do this.

Back