7 stone. 10 months. Can it be done?

Weigh in soon!

Hows everyone else getting on? Its gettin quiet!

I was doing great, then today I cooked my son's dinner and he left almost all of it, I'm not even a fan of waffles or chicken nuggets but I ate 3 waffles and 4 chicken nuggets :( Feeling very ashamed of myself, I didn't even enjoy it! And I now have a headache :( Back on it now though, going to finish the day like nothing happened and get back on track xxx

Oh no! .. I hate it when I cook for my son n he just leaves it. It really is hard knowing you really want to eat n they just don't. But you'll get back on track.

i lost 5lbs .. Not sure why but a little disappointed as its only week 2. I also didn't lose anything off my waist.

hoping for a better result next week. Xx

5 lbs is great Jemma! I'll be happy if I lose that on Monday lol

Have felt very tempted of late but have managed to resist...somehow.

Give yourself a big pat on the back, you're doing really well!

Well done Jemma12 I was really disappointed as only lost 3lb and it's only my 2nd week. I lost 8lb first week. I started at 17stone 8lb so got loads to lose. I'm really hoping I see a better result next week. Haven't eaten anything and not hungry but very tempted to eat today having cooked nice stuff for my daughter and friends tonight.

Keep going you are doing so well. X

5lb is fantastic. Well done x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again

Thanks everyone. I think part of me feels that once I reach 1st lost it'll actually feel like a lot. If you know what I mean. Also no one notices yet and just feel like nothing's changing.

Im way too impatient! Xx

Well done Gemma that's a great loss and you have been ill. I have just weighed in and lost 6lb this week. Nobody apart from daughter and husband have noticed. Just had a peanut bar and I loved it.
xx

Hi Everyone,

Jemma that's great! It's tricky because I think this is so difficult that you feel like you should instantly have fantastic results! Keep chipping away and it will all start to fall off.

This week was the first time anyone really noticed on me- my friend who wasn't too supportive of the diet at first turned around to me when I was dressed to go to the gym and said bloody hell you look skinny... Skinny may have been an exaggeration but it was nice all the same!

Had weigh in and thankfully the chicken has not put me off track. My CDC said to eat a small meal of chicken and salad each evening whilst I'm so active- when I go back to sitting at a computer all day again I think I'll switch back to SS. Lost another 3lbs taking me to 1st 5 in total- woop :)

Hope everyone's ok today, Saturday I find is the hardest day! Xx

Oh no! .. I hate it when I cook for my son n he just leaves it. It really is hard knowing you really want to eat n they just don't. But you'll get back on track.

i lost 5lbs .. Not sure why but a little disappointed as its only week 2. I also didn't lose anything off my waist.

hoping for a better result next week. Xx

Jemma, I lost 8lbs my first week and 5lb my second week, I know how you feel about wanting to lose more. I feel the same, but really think about it, what other diet can you think of where you can lose almost a stone in two weeks!

We should give ourselves a pat on the back! Well done us!!

Yeah I'm feeling better about it now I'm thinking rationally.

Is anyone else getting really irritable and snapping at people whilst on this diet?
feel like I've been a right cow to BF.

xx

YES! OMG so much! My poor OH must feel like I have had PMS for 3 weeks! He keeps saying I am being fine and he understands but I feel so so bad about how awful I am being to him!

Hi ladies I started cwp 3 weeks ago and have had the odd blip but so far so good x was really really hungry yesterday so had 4 products normally only on 3!! And stole 1 s&v crisp from hubby's packet haha :/ not funny felt terrible after it but needs must!!! I am going to have a stronger day today! And stick to products only!!!
How's everyone getting on xx

Started

16 stone 3 lbs. 5ft 4.
Week 1 - 5lbs
Week 2 - 4lbs
Week 3- 2lbs
Week 4....aiming for my first stone..... Weigh in on Friday

Just had my consultant round, Lost a very nice 8.2lbs this week :D Over the moon!xx

Aaaagh I just had some home made lentil soup!!! Why oh why!!! Grrrrrrr

Dont feel bad bout it, just get over it and move on lovely. We all have slip ups. Could have been worse!!

Back