7 stone down......4 to go!!

kayjay

Can't believe it. I've lost 7 stone :eek: !!!!!!! Started on Jan 19th and if someone had told me that in under 6 months time I'd be 7 stone lighter I think I'd have laughed my head off!!!

Now looking forward to shifting the next few stone and getting to goal.

:talk017:

Wow, awesome achievement, well done!!

Gx

:thankyou: Ceri and Georgie xx

Snap girl!
Well done to you...hope your life has changed as much as mine and that you are enjoying the new you!
Like you can't wait to lose those last pounds and get to goal!
Huge congratulations....

Thanks so much everyone!

Carolyn - I have done this following SS and having an AAM every 5th week. No cheats!!

Mary Poppins - You have done fabbie!! I'm loving the 'nearly there' me!! Find it very hard to cope with the attention I'm getting - guess people are only being nice tho!! Only problem is that I don't think my brain has caught up with the physical changes - at times think I'm still the old me. Does that make sense or do I sound completely barking?!? Well done tho hun - you've done AMAZING!!!

What a fantastic achievement. Congratulations.

Hi Kayjay

Only joined last night, I tried to have Kayjay as my user name and I didnt believe someone already had it - clearly they did!
Wow,- your weight loss- thats great. What an inspiration - and I worry if I can stick it to lose 2 1/2 stone - maybe only 2 depending how i feel when i get there!
congratulations.

Wow What An Acccomplishment(sp)you Must Feel Fab,
Can We See Some Before And Afters????or Are You Waiting For The Last Bit To Come Off,id Love To See The Difference,id Say You Are Like A Different Person,
Elaine X

7 stone lost in 21 wks :D

congrats022.gif

Congratulations and very well done Kayjay on your wonderful achievement!!!

It is awe inspiring!!!

Love Mini xxx

Thankyou all so much!! It means a lot to hear it from you guys as you all know how hard it can be at times!!

I did say the other week that I'd try and post some piccies - need OH to help me (I'm a bit crap with the old technology!!). He's away for the weekend at a music festival, but I've got Monday off (WOO HOO Lomg weekend for me) so will attempt to post some then!

Hope you all have a fab weekend!!

Love Kj xxx

:wow:Congratulations Kayjay :) that is fab news you are an inspiration! Well done.:talk017:

NEW! Adding Photos To Profile Album!
With the new updated Profile comes your very own album which if you want you can make private to your buddies/mods only or leave it public.

This new album makes the whole process of adding pictures very easy.

Once you have the photos on your computer you click upload in your album and then browse and find the photos you wish to add to your new album.

This new system will automatically resize your photos and you can have approximately about 100 photos in it.

You can also Add photos to your post as an attachment.

Clicked on Manage Attachments which is below the submit reply button

You click Browse and it opens the desk top and you can choose the picture, click open and then click upload .

You can preview it to see if it is there.

Love Mini xxx

Huge congratulations to you!!!!!!
What an inspiration, Well Done!

Back