Total Solution 7 week countdown

Good morning Shoobs, awwww so jealous that you're waking up to sunshine! :character00238:

Like Miss P I am very impressed that you've taken your smoothie 2go and shakes with you! Go Shoobs :party0049:

You'll so be coming home in the 9s hun, I just feel it. Have a fabulous time :hug99: xx

Ah Tanx hon Dat wud b fantastic!!! Gotta catch up with urself and Saddles!!!
WS day today as away from hotel but am goin gud!! Gud incentive 2 stick 2 my shakes then I can treat myself 2 some new clothes as tax free island der way cheaper!!
Keep goin girls!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooooh new clothes being tax free sounds totally the best incentive to succeed! :hug99: xx

Hi all! Goin gud er! Found protein bars out er as needed to chew 2 bars replace one meal
Will c what scales say on Sat
Miles of smiles

Good afternoon Shoobs, thinking of you all sunning yourselves! Am well jell as the young ones say! :D :hug99: xx

Ah haven't heard dat sayin b4 Must rem it Tis cute!!

Hey shoobs, how is the sun?!! (perhaps you could send a little bit our way?!!) glad to hear you're managing to follow exante while you're abroad, inspiring :) xx

Thinking of you Shoobs, I'm away (hopefully!) tomorrow.
I doubt I'll be taking my laptop and don't have a phone with apps or an ipad or whatever it is I need etc :confused: :D to enable me to log into here whilst I'm away.
So will catch up with you in just over a week.
Have a fabulous time and continue to enjoy your hols whilst staying on track! Loves, laters... :hug99: xx

Hey all
Definately more focused now after being really sick on Fri nite Had eaten some crisps a few hrs b4 dat and d MSG in dem killed me! Rough nite Won't go into details but am on TS and can't face food which is gud Luv luv luv Lanzarote Don't know where d first 2 wks went to Losing myself in books and am walkin loads Hope yer all keepin well Saw dat summer has finally arrived weather wise so NJoy!!

Good evening Shoobs, yes thank you for sending some sun our way! :D

Hope you're feeling much better now. Steer clear of all nasty carbs hun :hug99: xx

Missing you Shoobs, hope you're having a fab time still and managing to stay on the wagon xx

Back