7 WEEKS CHALLENGE

Evening all I hope that you have all had another good day today. Mine has been pretty uneventful but that's how I like it on Exante so that I can knuckle down and do it properly. I guess a lot of you will be weighing on Saturday????? Don't forget to post your results and then there will only be 6 weeks left of the challenge. Onwards & downwards peeps!!!!!xx

Just weighed in for my first week of the challenge and I am down 12lbs :eek: only another 24lbs to go!

Good luck to everyone else :D

.......well done Fulltum that is brilliant. I have had another good day today and I am really proud of myself. I went to the pictures with a friend and when she was munching on her sweeties & sugar laden drink I had some cooked chicken & a coke zero...........get in there!!!!!!!

weigh day tomorrow, waiting to see how I've done. Stuck to plan but been late every night so not got round to exercising. :(
Tomorrow...

3 1/2 lbs off- only 1 1/2 lbs till I hit my 2 stone mark, yeah!! Time will fly I'm sure! Good luck all you weekend weighers x

.............well done all those are brilliant results. I have been tempted to weigh but I am resisting until the final week but I know I've lost!!!!!

Bernice said:
...............where are you???????

Lol I weigh in tomorrow morning, so will report then. Don't feel like I've lost anything so could be some tears to mop up!! :)

COUNT ME IN TOO!..

I know i"m a week late.. but I can do six weeks non stop.. at 100%..I really need a mini goal. I've tried starting Atkins this past week and a half and by the evening I've quit again.. so I could do with a 6 week goal!.. My 38th birthday is coming up in April.. I want to be in the 160's by then..

Well I lost a poxy 2 lbs. I know this is still a loss and I know I should be happy but my losses are so slow! Wk 1,-3 lbs Wk 2 -4 lbs Wk 3 -2lbs. My husband has only lost 1lb! No cheats nothing! I just don't know what we are doing wrong!
I'm not going to quit or cheat but it's quite de motivating!

well as im back for good i thought id join your 7 week challenge and im hoping i will be at my goal by the end so here goes.

..............Welcome one and all. Spyro soooooooo good to see you and Lil you are not doing anything wrong your weight is going in the right direction............keep going it will be sooo worth it xx

Back