1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

7 Weigh ins and 13lbs.......

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by TB1972, 2 August 2011 Social URL.

1. TB1972

TB1972 Member

Hi everyone
    I wonder if you could share you thoughts.....

I have 7 weigh ins on the run up now till my hols - I am currently 14 12 and would absolutely love to be 13 13 by my hols - its been soooo long since I last seen them 13s.

Would you say this is quite achievable or am I being over optimistic? I dont want to put any pressure on as I know in my case it always send me off the other way and I would most probably end up being 15 13 but at the same time would like an achievable goal to work to....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Clairebear1000

Clairebear1000 A determined Bear

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Well I don't have much to lose, and I've lost 12.5lbs in 6 weigh ins. If you average what you want to achieve, it's 2lb a week or so. That is within recommended loss speed, but admittedly can be tricky. Stick to plan 100% and you might well achieve it! As you said, if it's too much pressure, lay off :)
  4. letsgetlosing

letsgetlosing Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Reckon you could do it, depends how quickly you generally lose weight. 2lb a week is steady and many people can do it. Im more of a 1lb a week gal unfortunatly. I like to have my syns and I do like to feel full after meals. But reckon you could do that yes. But when you do go on holiday, dont do what I did, and go off plan and gain 7lb in 10 days!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.