74lb now Lost! 7lb more to be in the 12st's :)

girlsbig98

Silver Member
Ok so I am 7lb away from being in the 12st's! Granted it will be 12st 13lb but its over 15 years since I saw 12st something so very excited :D :D :D :) :flirt2:

WHoahhh that is fantastic, when do you think you will hit the 12's? I reckon by the end of March or first week in April. Look at all that weight you have lost, what a great achievement.

Well done girlsbig! Getting into the next number is always fantastic. I'm 5lbs away from getting into the 11s and I haven't been there for like 6 years I think. Happy days :)

Yes it is hard to believe, but even harder to believe I have stuck with it so long (with a couple of hicups I know) but going strong and intending to get into 12's around middle of April! dont want to set goal to quickly as I will be dissapointed if I fail to reach it (but yes end of March be great :) )

Well done , that is a huge achievement and the hiccups dont matter , all part of the process in my opinion its where you end up that matters
I hope you are really proud of yourself X

Yes, you're right girlsbig. I think you have to accept that when you have a lot to lose, like we did, and you've been on the diet for a while that the last bit can take a while to shift. Better than being disappointed when you don't get to where you want to be by a certain date.

Wow well done, thats brilliant.

Oh wow, what a fantastic achievement, well done you!

We'll all raise a glass of fizz (water) for you when thescales show that change to 12 something. Fantastic achievement so far, very inspirational. You must be feeling fabulous.

Well done!

Back