• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

790 verses aam

Could someone tell me what exactly 790 is. I have been struggling with ss for a few weeks & the weight loss has really slowed down.
I have done an aam week but was wondering if I might fine 790 any easier. I'm only just over a stone to goal?
Maybe I should as CDC if I can try the 790.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
The 790 plan is brilliant and many people have fantastic results on it. Any diet that is under 800 cals per day is classed as a VLCD (which is why they've come up with the specific number of 790). You'd still be on a VLCD so experience good losses - but with food!

The portions are bigger than on AAM - when I did 790 once, I was quite shocked by how much I could have. You sound fed up with SSing and could lose that last stone in just over a month on 790 so have a chat with your CDC and see what she says.

Hi there! Its on the cambridge web site. I'm also struggling its so hard isn't it. I'm thinking about doing it next week as its gonna fit better with my family, i feel like a lepper?(don't know how to spell that!) keep cooking for them and then leaving them to eat! My cdc said average is 12 a month as opposed to a stone...that's only a couple of pound difference and you get to keep your sanity! You won't save money tho its still 3 C-meals + 1 protein and small veg!! Good luck!