7lb's in 5 weeks but feel i should be loosing more!!

EmmaMum

Hi

As title says I have lost 7lb in 5 weeks but 4lbs was in teh first week. Then nothing the next week. This last week I put 1 on!! I am getting very dispondent. What amd I doing wrong? This is a typical day

Breakfast - 4 small sausages 0.6 carbs, 4 slices bacon, 2 eggs and cup of mushrooms 2.4 Carbs OR 3 Boiled Eggs

Lunch - Chicken or Pork today with cabbage mixed with mayo (4 plus 0.5)

Tea - Similar to lunch with veg to take me to 15 grams of carbs for veg

Snacks - I keep to 5 grams per day of carbs so I include the sausage and mayo in that. Will probably have pork scratching 0.3 grams soemtimes atkins bar. Usually 1 cup of decaf coffee with cream and sugar 1gram of carbs!!

I write my carbs down so really don't know what I am doing wrong. In teh 5 weeks I have had 1 day off as I went to the health spa but was pretty good and didn't go mad.

Really now missing sweet stuff not craving just missing not missing bread or potatoe's though which is good

Sorry have babbled please help have loads to loose and seem very stuck

xx

Yeah i forgot i do eat 2-3 ounces of cheese a day too usually to snack sometimes with stuff. I didn't realise the nitrates can slow down the weight loss.

I do mean sweetner - splenda which I am pretty sure is the one. I have absoluteloy stuck to it. I did slimming world before this and struggled on that too. I had my 4th baby 7 months ago so maybe its a hormone thing i don't know but its gutting

Am i eating too much? Cos I usually do haha

xx

Thanks Laura - will really miss cheese if I cut that out haha but maybe thats the problem. Might try no bacon or sausage for a week first. May have to have a good look for recipes too to give me some inspiration

xx

Hi emma, Laura has said it all really, I have a problem with cheese, it always stalled me and even now on Maint if I eat a lot of cheese I gain.

Ditto what laura said cheese wasn't good for me :)

No cheese for me then fingers crossed it works

xx

Back