7lbs lost today!!! 6 stone 2lbs lost wooohooo

lillypop

now got pictures in album
7lbs lost this week! 6 stone 3lbs lost in total - 5 months in!

Lost 7lbs this week!! Am so pleased, am nearly getting to the 16.13 sign on the scales I cant wait!!! I will be sooooooooooooo excited, I am hoping to lose another stone before 1st September!!!!

We also did measurements:

Bust - 8/3/08: 60 inches / Today: 51.5 inches = 9.5 inches lost

Waist - 8/3/08: 58.5 inches / Today: 43 inches = 15.5 inches lost

Hips - 8/3/08: 61 inches / Today: 51.5 inches = 9.5 inches lost

Upper Arms - 8/3/08: 18 inches / Today 15 inches = 3 inches lost

Thighs - 8/3/08: 30 inches / Today: 26 inches = 4 inches lost

6 stone 3 lbs lost or 87 lbs lost

47.80% of target weight loss - lost

BMI: Was 52.61 NOW: 38.57

Still got a long way to go.....

wow, congratulations. you have done great. keep up the fab work.xx

That's fantastic and you have come such a long way - that should help you on the rest of your journeyxx

Fan-blimmin-tastic Lilypop and totally inspirational!

Well done!

Amazing!!! Well done

Ox

Wow thats fantastic, a bet you feel great! Just look at how many inches you've lost, thats a good idea to add it all up.

Well done!

Lillypop that's amazing. I have 6.5 stone to lose. Today is the 1st day of my 2nd week on SS. so far I have stuck to it but for the last few days I have struggled. I would really appreciate a buddy and your blog is so inspiring. - Would you consider being my buddy? Dont feel obliged though, I know some people prefer to go it alone. btw have you 100% SS throughout or do you AAM or go up to 810 for a week etc.

:wow: thats fantastic lilly well done you!!

congrats lillypop this is what keeps me motivated knowing how well every one's doing on the diet can't wait for my first weigh in on friday hope i have some good news to share too.

just reading your blog, very inspirational :D

Fab Fab Fab well done keep going xxxx

Hope you are feeling really proud of yourself, you have done so well x

15 and a half inches from your waist, woo hoo! That's fantastic, well done you. You're doing incredibly well, keep it up.

Back