8.5 stone to go - bit daunting but possible!!

Thanks zafira :)

Well it's been a busy morning-made my soup (finally!). This weeks soup contains:
3 x chopped tomatoes
Baked Beans
Five bean mix
Cannilini beans
Borlotti beans
Onions
Peppers
Worcestershire sauce
Boullion powder

Must have smelt good as my little man has requested it for lunch lol!

Today's food diary

Breakfast:
Semi skimmed milk
2 x weetabix

Lunch:
Soup

Tea:
Chicken curry
Rice
Veg pack

Snacks:
Apple
Clementine
Plum

Hope everyone has a great week x

Woooooooooohooooooooooo

Ahem sorry about that but I only lost enough to get rid of the gain and get my 5 stone cert with 15lb off this week! Absolutely ecstatic I've worked so hard and feel amazing-there's a definite fire in my belly-bring on next week :) x

Oh my days thats an amazing loss..... well done, all your hard work paid off :) xx

So far my week is going as planned-i'd be lying if I were to say that my night out tonight hasn't brought a little voice out saying 'have a biscuit etc, you're off plan tonight anyway' but that is being put firmly back in it's box-i will not use this as an excuse to be a pig all day because let's face it I clearly don't know where to stop and I have no doubts it would spill into tomorrow so I'm not willing to do it!

On the plus side a week into the potty training and he's been dry day/night without accident for the last 3 days (I'm not ready to remove the night pull ups just yet but he has just made it so easy, don't know why I was so worried that he wouldnt get it!)

Little bit off topic there lol-my exercise plan for this week includes 3 5am exercise DVD workouts (if this night owl can crawl out of her pit that is!) and at least 3 evening walking workouts for at least 45 mins-tho as I'm sure I will be too hungover to function tomorrow it's a lot to fit into a couple days but I'm going to give it my all!

Today's food diary

Breakfast:
Semi skimmed milk (hea)
2 x weetabix (heb)

Lunch:
Soup

Snacks:
Plum
Clementine
Apple

Pre tea (not eating till gone 8 tonight)
Fruit salad (anything I can find left in the fridge)

Tea:
A family size platter of heart attack food on a plate and several bottles of wine lol it's going to be amazing but I can't lose sight of the plan-think I'll pass on the kebab lol

Just hope I can keep it together tomorrow whilst no doubt craving rubbish-fingers crossed!

Have a great weekend :) x

Last night was a great night tho you know you're a mum/getting older when you're home before 11 and feel exhausted haha. Foodwise it was absolutely delicious though my lovely friend has requested that I let her know how much I gain on wed after such a feast which should go some way to show just how much food we consumed (well ok I was the only one that managed to finish and had the rest of her dessert haha)
So we each had the same-the platter was a huge wooden board which had:
Asian belly pork
Crackling
Coleslaw
Fries
4 BBQ ribs
4 huge BBQ chicken wings
And that was followed by 1 and 1/3 devilish chocolate cake and 2 bottles of wine-it was epic and definitely worth it. I may be dieting but if this truly is going to be a lifestyle change there is not much point in getting to target without occasionally enjoying myself as I intend to once I'm there-else there's a bigger chance I'll go back

I did however forget to take anything out for tea but do have two servings of soup in the fridge which is probably a sign that I should be eating that today lol.

No bulk cooking for me this weekend woo as my freezer has plenty and I have enough soup but no rest from bulk cooking as the lil miss has just started taking food so I'll be steaming apple and pear, carrot and butternut squash, carrot and sweet potato and carrot batons for the fridge/freezer to get her started on something other than porridge-scary how fast they grow!

Food diary for today:

Breakfast:
2 x weetabix (heb)
Semi skimmed milk (hea)

Lunch:
Soup
Slice turkey breast

Tea:
Soup

Snacks:
Satsuma
Apple

Exercise:
Going to try and do one of the workouts from youtube

Tomorrow's food diary:

Same breakfast, lunch and snacks

Tea:
Roast chicken
Veg pack
Homemade roast potatoes
Gravy (1.5 syns) I know I shouldn't really have any but it's not a roast without gravy :)

Exercise:
Going to try and get up at 5am hahaha we shall see!

Still hoping I can get that maintain at least for wed-i think it's possible :) x

After a less than perfect day yesterday I'm tightening the reins today-all I had to do was be good-didnt even realise what I was doing until the food was already in there-hey ho onwards!

Haven't managed to fit in any exercise this weekend but this morning I fixed the DVD player (go me!) and cracked on with the full 75 min biggest loser UK DVD and boy was that tough! I'm still aching now. Lil man is at nursery but halfway through the lil miss started making a fuss-does it make me a bad person that I carried on? Maybe, but I knew she didn't need anything and although it felt like forever, she was upset for less than 5 mins before playing and putting herself to sleep. Of course it's an internal battle-on one hand I'm here to give all my attention to the little ones but on the other I'm doing this for them too. 5 mins being a bit upset she won't remember but if I don't lose this weight and something happens to me, they'll never forget that-just like I never have!

So I think I can live with being a bit selfish occasionally, I need to get healthy and after googling the not so finer side affects of losing so much weight I need to try and minimise the loose skin tho am under no illusion that I won't be left with any of course!

On the plus side I'm getting lots of smiles and giggles since so all must be forgiven :)

Can't get my phone to work with the you tube workouts so going to try and do 60 mins walking later! Getting this big was sooo much easier but will keep going, I will get there! :) x

Last edited:
Heading into tomorrow with mixed feelings, I've had an up/down week so if I get a small gain it wouldnt be a shock but I'm still hoping for that maintain can dream right!

After a disappointing date with Mr grey-never read the books but don't think I'll be adding them to my list anytime soon! Anyhoo had a lovely catch up with the girls from work who last saw me at the Xmas do and I have to say I was blown away by their reaction to how much weight I've lost. It's so easy to lose sight of how well you are doing when you see yourself everyday, doesn't matter what those scales say I always feel I look the same but they all had something lovely to say so I guess maybe I do look different, certainly makes me want to work harder and with nothing coming up I should be able to :)

Here's to tomorrow, whatever it is :) x

Hi hun found ur diary!
Good luck tonight!
I wud defo read the books apparently much bettee than films! Im off in a couple of weeks 2 see it so ill jus b comparing to the books lol!!
Xxxx

1/2lb on for me this week-with how much food I consumed I am super happy with that, could have been a lot worse, besides if I can reverse a 10.5lb gain in a week I'm pretty sure I can get this off, hopefully not speaking too soon of course lol. Anyways I've still lost 5 stone-96.5lb to go :) x

Hi hun found ur diary!
Good luck tonight!
I wud defo read the books apparently much bettee than films! Im off in a couple of weeks 2 see it so ill jus b comparing to the books lol!!
Xxxx

Hiya :)

To be fair to the film after reading the reviews my expectations were low but it was better than I thought it would be-it just wasn't as dare I say it graphic as I expected lol which probably says more about me than the film ;) hope you enjoy :) x

Got some news at group that has spurred me on for this week (well the next couple) as long as I keep focused and don't let myself slip up of course. Anyways I am in the running for the greatest loser 2015 which considering I only joined in October I literally can't believe it, didn't even consider it was possible :) it's between me and a guy in group who is just doing awesome so I think he deserves it just as much as me.
I believe I'm marginally ahead but it's anyone's game-it would only take one bad week to change that.
I think I was a lil ambitious at group saying I would aim for 5lb this week (this was before I knew about the gl) but hopefully it will stop me from falling off and getting a gain-it always seems to happen when I'm close to something, no idea why!

Here's hoping for a good week, I think I'll next do an update on wi day, I might write my food/exercise diary daily, I do find it helps writing it down so I'll either do that here or old fashioned paper :)

Anyways hope everyone has a great week x

Well today is weigh in day-after being poorly the beginning of the week I've finished on a high with completing my fitness DVD 3 days in a row-hopefully that will show on the scales lol.

Foodwise I made a plan on Thursday and have actually stuck to it-first time in a couple weeks that I've been 100% on plan and it feels good!

Realised that the greatest loser is next week and not the week after so it feels very real and possible that it could be me-tho being the greatest loser is the story of my life it isn't usually a positive thing lol.

Still aiming for that 5lb I stupidly suggested I could get in group but if not at least saying a figure out loud kept me on track for the week so any loss would be fantastic :)

Going in to tonight feeling positive!

Hope everyone's having a good week x

Back