8 stone or more to lose!!!!!!

Awwwww Thank You ! :)

Yes I know all about procrastinating ive been doing it since we broke up! Have watched series 1 - series 4 of True Blood! When I know i have piles to do ! I teach business and enterprise, what do you teach? I am also a Deputy Head and studying for NPQH - my submission date is 16th August and have done nothing!! I need to move on it today though! Are you doing the masters in education?

I am getting the kenwood shake 2go from argos today so hopefully my shakes will taste better! I hate milkshakes at the best of times though as i hate milk lol

You are all doing so well ladies - i start tomorrow and your support and comments will keep me going.

To be in the "healthy" BMI range im around 14 stone overweight, but im hoping to lose 10. Im just under 6 foot tall so can carry a little extra weight.

Plus i get married in 5 weeks and my hubby to be has promised me a Mulberry bag if i lose my 10 stone!

Haha, it is so funny, I have managed to watch Merlin series 1 to 4 :D Well almost, I have 2 episodes of Season 4 left. If only I were so diligent with my studies :eek: I am in the middle of a PhD and I am finding it really hard. Not to mention the fact that my faculty think less of me now that I made it clear I remain a secondary school teacher as I have no intention to have a university career. I teach languages by the way :) And I am damn proud of my job :) (even though sometimes the little monsters make me feel like hitting my head against a wall...)

Well, I will let you on a little secret: I can't stand the shakes. I only buy tetras. It will have to stop if we finally buy the house but for the meantime, they are a god sent. The first time I did CD, I cheated several times because I was too lazy to make myself a shake, whereas eating some cheddar was so easy :eek:

Good luck on your NPHQ. 2 of my colleagues were going through it and they found it hard to manage job, studies and family life. Plus take into account the fact that they work in a busy boarding school... I wonder if they've found the courage to work during their holidays so far: I bet not :D

You are all doing so well ladies - i start tomorrow and your support and comments will keep me going.

To be in the "healthy" BMI range im around 14 stone overweight, but im hoping to lose 10. Im just under 6 foot tall so can carry a little extra weight.

Plus i get married in 5 weeks and my hubby to be has promised me a Mulberry bag if i lose my 10 stone!

Awwww, a future bride! I wish you the best of luck, with the diet and your future life as a married woman :) We tall ladies are lucky as we seem to carry the weight more easily. But we shouldn't fool ourselves, it's still really hard on the body. Imagine the stunner you're going to be with 10st gone :eek: And I bet you that once you've reached the 10st goal you will want to get even lower (obviously, within a healthy range), it is pretty addictive :D

I love this thread, I always log on to see if anyone has updated. Knowing that we are all sharing the same problems and fears really help. xxx

Yes, I sometimes have more problems with the adults (parents included) and because I am a lowly classroom teacher, I have to keep so many things to myself... At least with the kids, I can tell them to shut up (obviously not like that LOL, I have better classroom management than shouting "shut up" :D ) As for petty policies well, I am quite lucky as I work (well used to as I had to hand in my notice as we have to relocate) in an independent school. So no OfSTED and our HOD are pretty much free to do what they want, as long as the results are there. :)

The tetras are the little bricks of ready made "shake". Slightly more expensive but I only drink the chocolate tetras. Yummy, about to take my first :)

Evening all - another good day I think Ketosis has kicked in I have been cold most of the day and not felt hungry at all - struggling with water too today which is unusual but have now got an extendable straw so sitting with it in my gob as I type just to keep in going - wouldnt it be great if we could have drips fitted! lol that would solve a problem!

Bookworm - no news from doctor I have an appt Thursday at which point I am hoping my GP has educated himself enough that he will sign the form! but just carrying on with what I have got for now. Have enough to keep me going until next saturday! so if its a no go Thursday I am just going to have to order slim and save online until I can get another doctor to sign! Either way I have got through 4 days now I am NOT going back no matter what!

Awwww, a future bride! I wish you the best of luck, with the diet and your future life as a married woman :) We tall ladies are lucky as we seem to carry the weight more easily. But we shouldn't fool ourselves, it's still really hard on the body. Imagine the stunner you're going to be with 10st gone :eek: And I bet you that once you've reached the 10st goal you will want to get even lower (obviously, within a healthy range), it is pretty addictive :D

I love this thread, I always log on to see if anyone has updated. Knowing that we are all sharing the same problems and fears really help. xxx

Yeah i think the 10st will just be for starters i think - ideally i'd like to lost the whole 14 stone that im overweight by :)

I dont only love this thread, i love this forum in general!

I had 9st almost to lose when I started now 4st 12 to go I love this thread too makes me realise I'm.not the only one who had a lot to lose and that we are all doing it

Just had my first shake in work.... not a lover so far lol. it was a bit rank and even though i shook it for ages there was still some lumps in it lol!

But hey, i drank it all and its stopped my rumbling tummy lol!

Blugh, I hate the shakes so that's why I only get the tetras :D No lumps, it's very smooth and no one notices what I am drinking :D

It usually takes me 10 minutes to feel "full" after a tetra, so soon you'll feel like you had a huge meal :)

Poor you being at work on a Saturday :(

Hiya :) Is it ok for me to join?

I'd love to lose 8-9 stone but my first goal is to lose 6, this would take me to 14st, I've been doing cwp for 9 days now & have been finding it pretty good, although the last few days I've had some headaches & feeling exhausted! I've really stepped up my water intake so maybe that has something to do with it, also I've cut down my coffee.

I decided to do cwp, it's a lot easier than say slimming world or weightwaters as I have a 7 month old who takes up all my time & has become very demanding lol
I really enjoy the tetras as they don't taste powdery but it's such a shame they only do 3 flavours & I only like choc & strawberry. Although I have a smoothie to go which I load with ice & water when i make my powder shake it it comes out like a slushy!

I had my first weigh in on wednesday (a little early) & lost 6.5lbs, I'm quite pleased but I was expecting more I think. I tried a couple of weeks of ww a while ago & lost 12lbs in the first week, so I was a little disappointed but hey, I'm going in the right direction!

:bighug:

Back