8 stone or more to lose!!!!!!

Blugh, I hate the shakes so that's why I only get the tetras :D No lumps, it's very smooth and no one notices what I am drinking :D

It usually takes me 10 minutes to feel "full" after a tetra, so soon you'll feel like you had a huge meal :)

Poor you being at work on a Saturday :(

I got 5 shakes and 2 Tetras but if this continues i'll only be having Tetras! Cant deal with lumpy bits lol!!

I know im usually Mon - Fri but doing some Overtime this morning to get some extra money :)

Hiya :) Is it ok for me to join?

I'd love to lose 8-9 stone but my first goal is to lose 6, this would take me to 14st, I've been doing cwp for 9 days now & have been finding it pretty good, although the last few days I've had some headaches & feeling exhausted! I've really stepped up my water intake so maybe that has something to do with it, also I've cut down my coffee.

I decided to do cwp, it's a lot easier than say slimming world or weightwaters as I have a 7 month old who takes up all my time & has become very demanding lol
I really enjoy the tetras as they don't taste powdery but it's such a shame they only do 3 flavours & I only like choc & strawberry. Although I have a smoothie to go which I load with ice & water when i make my powder shake it it comes out like a slushy!

I had my first weigh in on wednesday (a little early) & lost 6.5lbs, I'm quite pleased but I was expecting more I think. I tried a couple of weeks of ww a while ago & lost 12lbs in the first week, so I was a little disappointed but hey, I'm going in the right direction!

6.5lbs is amazing! Well done you!

I tried WW but it was too easy to eat the wrong things for me. I was starving myself for 3 days then eating loads lol!

I know i wish they did all the flavours in the wee cartons cos i only like strawberry and chocolate - cant even look at a banana lol!! I only started this morning so hoping that my 1st week goes well :)

Just had my first shake in work.... not a lover so far lol. it was a bit rank and even though i shook it for ages there was still some lumps in it lol!

But hey, i drank it all and its stopped my rumbling tummy lol!

Aww Princess! Lumpy shakes are gross! I invested in a re-chargeable tornado mixer cup from ebay £15 have not had a lumpy shake since! works well ice too but you need to crush it a bit first - ebay search this - [h=1]Power Mixer Rechargeable Lithium Battery Operated 450ml Protein Shaker Blender[/h]
Worth every penny!!!

6.5lbs is amazing! Well done you!

I tried WW but it was too easy to eat the wrong things for me. I was starving myself for 3 days then eating loads lol!

I know i wish they did all the flavours in the wee cartons cos i only like strawberry and chocolate - cant even look at a banana lol!! I only started this morning so hoping that my 1st week goes well :)
Thank you! Yeah I'm the same with normal diets, I pick at something them before i know it i've eaten the whole fridge lol!

Good luck this week, you'll do great! I use this Kenwood SB055 Smoothie 2GO, Silver: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home to mix my shake & it's fab when you throw in a load of ice :)

Needed a bit of a boost today I think so I weighed myself - according to my scales I have lost 9lbs in 5 days! of course not official until I get weighed but for various reasons thats not til Thursday so this has helped - going to take my scales to CDC's I think to see what the difference is!

Needed a bit of a boost today I think so I weighed myself - according to my scales I have lost 9lbs in 5 days! of course not official until I get weighed but for various reasons thats not til Thursday so this has helped - going to take my scales to CDC's I think to see what the difference is!

Ooo, you're going to have a big loss you big loser :D It's probably the only situation where I am happy to be called a loser :D

As for me, I am sat at home having to nurse one of my pets. he is really ill and won't eat so it is round the clock syringe feeding and all that. :(

Oh I really really hope so!! Its given me a huge boost! going to have to try to avoid weighing everyday now! lol

Poor pet! I hope whatever is wrong it feels better soon! Keeps you busy though! I'm having a bit of a bedroom clear out today so that will keep me busy and tomorrow Ironing is planned then back to work Monday!

Mad

That would be amazing! We started at the same time with the same weight to lose? Perhaps we can do this together? I know i am going to need all the help i can get !

Most Deffo Karrinnae!!! lets do this!!!!! What day did you start? I started Tuesday but not getting weighed officially until Thursday!

Fantastic! I started on Thursday and get weighed this Thursday. Maybe join my thread on Xmas challenge and we can try slim down for that lil black dress together? If only!

OOOoooo, you started a Christmas challenge? I may join in if you don't mind. I seem to find the Autumn months quite hard on this diet and I could do with a challenge!

I registered :D It doesn't look very impressive but as I am on Step 2, I don't want to be over ambitious :p Plus, although I am a lousy competitor, I am terribly competitive with MYSELF (that is so weird!). So if I lose, it'll do more damage than good. xxx

Is it just me or this weather makes me want to be October already? I mean if we have to have rain and wind, it might as well be October so we can enjoy the beautiful colours and start preparing lovely handmade gifts for Christmas :)

I cant find the Xmas challenge thread??

Yay! Come join us! Xx

Done Done Done! So excited! My first Goal!!!! (Although I did set 3 stone by end of November as have a weekend in Liverpool) But Officially! YAY!!!!!!

Back