8 stone or more to lose!!!!!!

When's your first WI karianne? TOTM shouldnt affect it too much but then its dependant on how your body holds water, i usually find its the week after for me

:( i'd still imagine you'll have a remarkable loss as its your first weigh in and a lot is water anyway but if it isnt as big as youre expecting then you'll have a nice surprise the week after. Gotta remember its impossible for it not to budge when you're having so few kcals :) How have you found the first few days?

OMG I SLIPPED!!!!

I dont know how it even happened! there was a plate with cake on it and I just cut a tiny corner off and ate it! then thought WHAT AM I DOING!!!!! It was like a reflex action!!!! It was like the tiniest corner of cake not even a bite really! But I am so dissapointed in myself! needless to say I didnt eat any more! I hope one small bite doesnt make to much difference but the guilt I am feeling is overwhelming! However I think this is a good thing because I dont think I will do that again in a hurry!

My day was going so well! I didnt even want anything to eat I have drank over 4 litres of water today and had all my shakes and not felt hungry at all! OMG WHY OH WHY!!!!!

I told my stepmum off for leaving cake out on the side lol she said she wont do it again!

Anyone think this will make any difference? when I say tiny I mean tiny!

LOL Mad
I thought you had went to KFC then the chippy and got some choc on the way back! A tiny piece of cake isnt going to do anything as you didnt continue. Just think of what youd normally eat in a day. Also there wouldnt be enough carbs in it to push you out of ketosis :) x

Seriously I think If I had gone KFC or the chippy I might have thrown myself out the window!!!! The guilt is SOOOOOOO Not worth it! I really freaked myself out! Its scary really how just starting to feel so relaxed in the diet can make you feel that comfortable that you are not really thinking about it and you just slip into an old routine like that!!!

Anyone else ever just picked something up to eat it without thinking? I suppose its a perfectly natural reflex but one I wont be using again for a while :cry:GUILT!!!!

Mad when do you get weighed?

This week - Thursday But I started Tuesday so I dont know - I guess it will be Thursdays going forwards as long as the Doc signs me off!

Yeah I am Thursday too.........i swear if i dont get a good loss im going back to ww :(

Nah this is loads better! Think about it if WW was any good you wouldnt have come here! WE! Yes WE! Have done really well this week hunni - (this evenings "accident" excluded) and the scales are going to show that trust me! You havn't slipped have you?? was it Bookworm said above you cant possibly have so few calories in one week and not loose weight!

Dont put too much pressure on yourself either babes! You are doing amazingly well! We all have faith in you have a bit more in yourself! I for one think you are going to be SHOCKED when you get on them scales!

Not too far away now!

Seriously I think If I had gone KFC or the chippy I might have thrown myself out the window!!!! The guilt is SOOOOOOO Not worth it! I really freaked myself out! Its scary really how just starting to feel so relaxed in the diet can make you feel that comfortable that you are not really thinking about it and you just slip into an old routine like that!!!

Anyone else ever just picked something up to eat it without thinking? I suppose its a perfectly natural reflex but one I wont be using again for a while :cry:GUILT!!!!

Yes, I do!!! The other day, I was making a lovely sandwich for my husband and I had a big bite out of it, thinking it was mine :confused: And then I realised I wasn't supposed to eat bread: I had forgotten :eek:

Yeah I am Thursday too.........i swear if i dont get a good loss im going back to ww :(

But you WILL have a good loss. And if your TOTM affects your loss, the one next week will be bigger! How can you not lose when only eating about 420kcal????? You'll get there, I promise you. xxx

Bookworm! Thank god for you!!!! I really did panic last night! I am over it today! Its so crazy how our reflexes work! Your strength is amazing - I couldnt even consider cooking for someone at the minute! Day 8 today! I wish I could have got weighed but its so going to be worth it on Thursday when I get on them scales!!!!

Madchickvic, eating is one of your most basic instincts. That's why SSing is so hard. Hey, I am allowed a little food every evening and I STILL find it hard. Silly things like: when I prepare the rabbits' food, I have to remember that NO I'm allowed not a bit of carrot or apple!!!

As for cooking, my husband is hopeless and if I weren't cooking for him he would eat at any time of day. And that would be bad for his weight as he is UNDERWEIGHT!!! How unfair :(

I await Thursday with great impatience. I have a feeling your loss will be very good!!!! You know, it's rare to find people so strong right from the start. xxx

Madchickvic, eating is one of your most basic instincts. That's why SSing is so hard. Hey, I am allowed a little food every evening and I STILL find it hard. Silly things like: when I prepare the rabbits' food, I have to remember that NO I'm allowed not a bit of carrot or apple!!!

As for cooking, my husband is hopeless and if I weren't cooking for him he would eat at any time of day. And that would be bad for his weight as he is UNDERWEIGHT!!! How unfair :(

I await Thursday with great impatience. I have a feeling your loss will be very good!!!! You know, it's rare to find people so strong right from the start. xxx

[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]LOL Me and my friend were discussing this last night (I go every Monday to watch the new True Blood episodes online ) She said she is amazed at how well I have done - her reasoning was that she knows how erm angry she gets when she want's something whether it be new shoes or FOOD and that I am the same - if I want something I dont stop until I get it! so because of this she thought if I was hungry or wanting naughty food I wouldnt be happy until I had satisfied my need. [/FONT][FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]I kind of understood where she was coming from but then had to spin it for her to make her understand how I feel about this diet. I explained that yes this is VERY much an accurate understanding of my personality but rather than look at wanting food I have gone one better and am DETERMINED to loose this weight! and nothing and no-one is going to get in my way of getting that! I have the rest of my life to eat food (albeit more sensible food in future) so what is taking a little time out from simple pleasures to get to my goal! I am proud of my strength but it really hasnt come easy - I have spent a lot of time researching this diet and reading this forum - I wanted to do it a year ago but was in a bad place in my relationship and went the other way - gaining 2 stone alone in the last year! I escaped the relationship after 10 years and that took me a good couple of years to prepare for but I did it and have NEVER looked back (7 months Happy!!) This is the next stage for me - I wasted the whole of my twenties on someone that was not even worth a week of my life and it ruined me! My 30's (July next year) are going to be spent making up for everything I lost and that includes my figure! so you see I CANNOT FAIL! and NOTHING will give me more pleasure than walking past him in a comfortable size 14 minimum and him knowing that I am back to who I was before I was with him and that I have completely moved on and now its all about me and my happiness! [/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]I think that doing it for yourself really is the best motivation! after all you are the one person that will always be there! if you are not happy in yourself then no-one around you is going to be able to help that! [/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]Wow - I offloaded a bit there but it feels good![/FONT]

Mad Hugs xxxxxxxxxxxx I am more excited for your weigh in than mines lol

Ah C'est la vie!

Thanks Karrinnae - I am extremely excited about your weigh in too - you have had an up and down week bless you I cant wait for you to look at them scales and know it was all worth it!

I love that we are on this journey together! and I take great satisfaction in knowing WE are going to smash it!!!

Well Madchikcvic, what can I say... YOU'RE IN THE ZONE BABY!!!! :D And by this time next year you will probably be a 12, not a 14! You'll see. Once you've shed a few pounds, you'll want to start exercising, tone these muscles, and you'll discover a new addiction: endorphin, the happy hormones :p

We're the same height and I want to be a size 12. And you're damn right that you deserve to do it for yourself! I do it for myself too, although I have to admit I also do it for my husband, not that he would ever criticise my weight (he is a gentleman :) )

I really can't weight to hear back from your WI girls. They're gonna be great. :)

Back