8 stone or more to lose!!!!!!

Well ladies, this week I lost....... 5lbs
I couldn't believe it. And that's 2 of my mini goals smashed: be in the 15s (yay, I'm in the 15s) and lose 20% of my body weight
Image1.gif

I hope I keep losing and that this plateau has gone now
Image1.gif

Wow - that’s fab! Well done you xx

Hello Ladies and Gents

Could I please join you. I have 10 stone to lose and have been reading this thread and it's full of inspiring men and women.
I have started CD today and so far so good, will how the day goes.

Welcome - im hoping to lose at least 10 stone too :)

WOW ! WTG! X

ive been told not to do any exercise at all, do you think i should?

One thing at a time hun! Remember Book-Work on a different step to us! so she has more calories - I dont think exercise on 450 calories is a great idea at all - you might make yourself ill!

Yes, I'm on Step 2 so I have 810cal (wow, I feel like I am very extravagant :p ). And even on Step 2 my CDC advised no exercise for the first 2 weeks. And even then I needed a month before finding the strength to exercise.

Some people on here exercise way more than me on SS but I think they were quite sporty to start with. I could barely do 3 jumping jacks in a row.

But you can do gentler stuff: walking at a brisk pace, cycling, etc. Or swimming, even better. Anything to get the heart rate up a little :)

Well done bookworm on your loss I lost 3lb tonight so that's 59lb loss so far plus i wanna get at least another 3 next week the I will be in th 14's :)

week 1-4 =-11/2stone, week 5-8 = -18lb, week 9-12 = -13lb, week 13-16 = -4lb = 4st lost so far :)

Well done bookworm on your loss I lost 3lb tonight so that's 59lb loss so far plus i wanna get at least another 3 next week the I will be in th 14's :)

week 1-4 =-11/2stone, week 5-8 = -18lb, week 9-12 = -13lb, week 13-16 = -4lb = 4st lost so far :)

Well done to you too harassed-mother! I can't wait for the day when I say I am in the 14s!!!!!! xxx

Book-Worm said:
Well done to you too harassed-mother! I can't wait for the day when I say I am in the 14s!!!!!! xxx

Thank u I'm well excited 17 weeks ago was almost 19 and half I love this diet :)

week 1-4 =-11/2stone, week 5-8 = -18lb, week 9-12 = -13lb, week 13-16 = -4lb = 4st lost so far :) , Week 17 = -3lb = -59lb lost

Good evening everyone!

Well I'm definitely in ketosis which is great! I double checked with ketostix & it's white a dark pink (oops need to drink more water!) It's a weird feeling not having a rumbley tumbley but just feeling empty :/ I'm still knackered though, but I'm putting this down to looking after a very active & demanding 7 month old lol.

Weigh in on Wednesday, Fingers crossed I get a descent weight loss!

Good evening everyone!

Well I'm definitely in ketosis which is great! I double checked with ketostix & it's white a dark pink (oops need to drink more water!) It's a weird feeling not having a rumbley tumbley but just feeling empty :/ I'm still knackered though, but I'm putting this down to looking after a very active & demanding 7 month old lol.

Weigh in on Wednesday, Fingers crossed I get a descent weight loss!

I live for my weigh in days :p I am sure yours will be good :)

evening all reading back seems like its been a brilliant day for everyone and even more new people joining i love it :)

WELL DONE ON AMAZING WEIGHT LOSSES, looks like that plateau has definitely been kicked into touch, onwards and downwards so they say :)

Well ive done my 50mins exercise this evening plus we chopped down a massive hedge in the front garden and now i'm shattered, really hoping i get some sleep tonight as for some reason i was awake til 5am this morning grrr

Back