8 stone or more to lose!!!!!!

That's strange how some people's inner clock works. We should have been A&E doctors, working night shifts instead!

Well, Burger King adverts do not really appeal to me, as a vegetarian. Unless there are French fries involved, in which case I can 't answer for my actions :D

Mad- I hope you & your mum are ok, sending good vibes :D

Book-worm- I'm a veggie too, It's a bit frustrating just being allowed quorn or eggs, I've sneaked the odd quorn sausage in with permission of my cdc, I felt really naughty hehe.

Ah you are a veggie. I wish i liked vegs but i hate them and salads.

Well I thought I would doomed to eat vegetables and salads for the rest of my life but it turns out there are great recipe books for vegetarians and vegans out there. I have been researching like mad on how to eat a proper vegetarian diet and I feel like I can handle it now! :)

Mad- I hope you & your mum are ok, sending good vibes :D

Book-worm- I'm a veggie too, It's a bit frustrating just being allowed quorn or eggs, I've sneaked the odd quorn sausage in with permission of my cdc, I felt really naughty hehe.

I do the same with quorn burger from time to time... :eek: Especially Tesco's own brand, they're delicious, hehe. And I have discovered that they even do frankfurters! I mean, I can't really have a hotdog right now, but I know it's a BBQ treat I will be able to have once I am slim. Just in moderation :)

Have you looked at the 810cal meal ideas? I often swap the meat for a veggie alternative and it's really nice. I think I read something about stuffed peppers somewhere. I have to find the recipe for that!!!

So I managed to get some chicken breast and cabbage it helped a lot! Really enjoyed having to tell the woman 5 times that I did not want any potatoes or carrots with it she was confused bless her! And I ate it so slowly I only ate half and was full! So that's good I think!

Yes I do take after my Mum Bookworm she has been amazing! She should be out of theatre soon just waiting to hear! It's been a looong few hours.

My appointment to weigh in is 6pm booo I know this is going to make a difference to what the scales say but unfortunately it's always going to be after work so I just have to deal with it! I still can't wait but have to see how the ordeal with the doctors goes first! Going to call them in the morning

I do the same with quorn burger from time to time... :eek: Especially Tesco's own brand, they're delicious, hehe. And I have discovered that they even do frankfurters! I mean, I can't really have a hotdog right now, but I know it's a BBQ treat I will be able to have once I am slim. Just in moderation :)

Have you looked at the 810cal meal ideas? I often swap the meat for a veggie alternative and it's really nice. I think I read something about stuffed peppers somewhere. I have to find the recipe for that!!!
Omanomanom for frankies! New year maybe I'll try them :) I stocked up a while ago on quorn saus & burgers when they were £1 each so I thought the odd one wouldn't matter & It saves on buying more mince/pieces.
I had a look at the 810 meals recipes & have done a few, I made stuffed mushroom with cottage cheese & chives tonight, quite tasty!
What's your fav recipe? I made quorn chicken style burgers the other day & they are nommy! In a blender, mix quorn pieces, an egg, garlic, herbs, a ;little bit of spice (I used tikka mix) salt & pepper. Form into 2 burgers and bake for 20 mins, lovely with a salad or some roasted veggies.

Oooo, I like your recipe!!! The stuffed mushrooms are delicious! Have you tried any of the recipes in the CD book? There is one with chinese noodles and it's a veggie recipe. I will try it and let you know if it's good or not. But I am not the best of cooks! :eek:

Oooo, I like your recipe!!! The stuffed mushrooms are delicious! Have you tried any of the recipes in the CD book? There is one with chinese noodles and it's a veggie recipe. I will try it and let you know if it's good or not. But I am not the best of cooks! :eek:

Not tried any of the recipes yet, yeah let me know how it goes! I might buy the recipe book from my cdc but I heard it's mainly meaty, but I'm sure I can swap meat for quorn. I forgot to say I also put smoked paprika in the quorn burgers.

I just tried the bars :jelous: I tried a bit of an orange one=yuks! then tried a mint=more yuks! Won't be having those again, luckily I have a few spare shakes here but I think I may be out a few so I'll have to force them down :jelous:

I really don't like the bars either. I feel like I'm chewing cardboard. Plus it means having to drink more water and I have enough with my 3L, thank you very much :p

Another 2.5 hours and hubby will be home!!!!! :D
It tastes like cardboard flavoured with air freshener! I'm having trouble with the water situation today, need.to.drink.more!

And.....Yay!!!! Doubt we'll see you in a while, so enjoy your time together! :clap:

Ok my hubby is officially doing my head in!
I am actually really pissed off and angry !
He is supportive BUT
As I am not buying food now - neither is he and just eating what we have in which is fine BUT

I'm having to say to him ain't you having dinner etc ?? He will say yeah when I'm hungry - its 1030 at night and all he's had is porridge and fruit and a packet of nuts at 2pm!!!

Then he stood on the scales and said oh I'm losing weight too - I've lost half a stone!

I said thanks ! F### Off!

I dunno if it's just laziness but how can he not be hungry as he used to eat with me

It's making me like the incredible hulk with so much anger and I'm getting even angrier as typing this ! Arghhhh

He says it's cos we normally eat together

Omg it's so making angry

He says why are you bothered about what I eat!!!

I just am cos it's annoying me and making me angry cos I think it's laziness maybe or

It's making this seem like its no big deal

Arghhhhhhhhhh !!!!!

Karrinnae said:
Omg so he went to make his dinner and has toast and peanut butter!

That's made me even angrier arghh

Why has it made you angrier! In your previous post you seemed to be stressing that he wasn't eating?? :confused:

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

God I logged on and now you are all talking food again! Finally got home at 10.30pm they decided to keep mum in for the night for some iv antibiotics to say she was not Happy is an understatement! Very very stressful day! Think I drank about 5ltrs water today and only had 1 shake plus chicken and cabbage didn't feel like one when got home and am now tucked up in bed as have to be up early to get back up hospital. Quite proud of how I did today I know I ate and should have had my shakes but Oh Well wi tomorrow and war with the doctors! Good look Karrinae I will be on look out for your wi post xxxx

I am DELIGHTED.

I lost 9lb 8oz
1.5 inch off my waist
2.5 off my hips
5 off my bust!
1/4 off my arm
2 off my thigh

(DOING STEP 3 - NO EXCERCISE + 4 CANS OF COKE ZERO)

Back