8 stone or more to lose!!!!!!

Week one lost 12lbs I was skipping this morning so was my CDC all stocked up for a couple of weeks now and next weigh in Thursday night

Before I write about anything else...

I am DELIGHTED.

I lost 9lb 8oz
1.5 inch off my waist
2.5 off my hips
5 off my bust!
1/4 off my arm
2 off my thigh

(DOING STEP 3 - NO EXCERCISE + 4 CANS OF COKE ZERO)

EXCELLENT RESULT!!! Very very very happy for you. Be proud of yourself :D

Week one lost 12lbs I was skipping this morning so was my CDC all stocked up for a couple of weeks now and next weigh in Thursday night

That is almost a stone in one week!!!! After your ordeal with your mum (I hope she is doing OK by the way, I have not had the time to go on your diary yet), I think you managed the week like a pro :D Give yourself a pat on the back. xxx

Well, I am back alone at home, hubby left yesterday for the big city but it could be that I see him before the end of his 7-day stint as I have to go to the British Library. Or I could be very lazy and order the books I need through my university... :eek: I just hate being alone. But I have decided that I had it with feeling sluggish all day because I go to bed too late and therefore get up far too late. So this morning, up at 7.30am. Do Shred, do chores (cleaning animals' trays) and then PhD. I may even spoil myself with some rhythmic gymnastics. I have been fascinated by this sport since I was a little girl. And now that I am a grown woman I can't help but think that they have very very very beautiful bodies (and I say this in a non pervert way, LOL).

Oh, and we finally received confirmation from the bank on the phone that they accepted our product change for our mortgage (lower interest rate), and now I am awaiting the official letter so we can start asking about moving dates (our vendor is buying an empty property and we are moving out of a rented flat). Problem is I have a conference on the September 20th where I give a paper so... I need to be more organised! I don't know why I bore you with all these details, I think it's time I start my own diary!!! :eek:

What are you all up to this weekend? They forecast one more beautiful day here and then rain again :(

I can see the rhythmic gymnastics now on the red button :) Dunno what's happening though, as the sounds down- trying to get my little porkpie to sleep :)

Well ladies, I'm afraid I'm leaving you! cwp isn't right for me, so slimming world here I come! Good luck everyone, you can do it! xxxx

Grumble, I PMed you back :D

And yes, I finally managed to find the Rhythmic Gymnastics online, hehe. I just needed to be patient :) It was hard to focus on my studies while watching them dance. Beautiful winner and well deserved gold medal if you ask me. :)

Tomorrow: team finals :D

Princess-S said:
I am DELIGHTED.

I lost 9lb 8oz
1.5 inch off my waist
2.5 off my hips
5 off my bust!
1/4 off my arm
2 off my thigh

(DOING STEP 3 - NO EXCERCISE + 4 CANS OF COKE ZERO)

Amazing! Well done princess xxxx

hey guys been reading your posts it helps me get inspiration. i started CD the thursday before last and lost 5 pounds so been doing it for 9 days now today my 10th and ive stuck to it!!!! ive been doing sole source plus the option B. but been have semi skimmed milk too im not sure if im meant to be doing this. i feel like my weight loss is slower this week :(

Right, I am thinking of going on SS. At my height, I will be allowed 4 products a day. I am right at the limit of ketosis while on Step 2 so, should I choose to go on SS, then it shouldn't take me too long to adjust.

I am going to talk to my CDC and see where it takes me. I give myself another week on Step 2 and then something will have to be done. I could lose 1lb a week on WW and more (given the exercising I do). And I really need to open a diary so I can vent my frustration. I am not sure my hubby really understands how disheartened it feels to see a 1lb loss. And that's in the morning, with nothing in my stomach. Not even water :(

Well I think it might be worth a shot for the money if nothing else like you say you could loose that on ww at a less the price so Maybe worth trying ss on weekdays but still have step 2 at weekends when hubby around. I guess it's trial and error really see what works for you

Not a professions opinion but o think after such a loss your body must think OK I've lost enough weight now and I need a rest it will start coming off again I'm sure! Like I said Maybe switch things up a bit to remind your body you are on a vlcd and wanting to she'd some lbs!!

I know you're right girls, WW won't work because it's not a diet suited to me. I am just trying to find out what's wrong. :(

And I don't know why I can't lose when I eat 800cal!!!! Do you think it may be because I exercise "too much"? There is a thread right now on SS+ and exercise and someone explained that with so few calories the body could go on survival mode... But then I wouldn't have lost 5lbs last week. Why can't I lose a steady 3lbs a week, LOL.

I will have a good talk with my CDC, maybe even before the end of the week as I can't stand things not moving in the right way. I am a bit impatient, LOL.

You're great as usual :gen126:

Happy Tuesday everyone.

Well done ladies on the FABULOUS losses :)

Bookworm i can feel your pain, CDC scales for me on Fri said i'd gained 1lb grrrrrr she does think its the volume of exercise ive been doing which when she measured me made sense as i'd lost quite a lot of inches this week and it hasnt put me off doing the exercise. Our bodies do sometimes get to a point where they hang around at a weight for a while, particularly if you're building muscle and toning up. You'd have to weigh up SS with the 800kcals plus exercise coz on SS you really would need to be careful how much exercise you're doing. So although its disappointing on the scales now it will catch up. Huggles xx

Back