8 stone to lose, could do with a buddy!

Off plan Thursday evening and Friday! But since then 100%! As always no exercise Im blinking useless when it comes to moving my backside! Well done on slimmer of the month i got it last week for august, also got it for June and July there was a few unhappy faces in the place lol

Yep that's all it goes on

I didn't feel i had a good month but i suppose since it was consistent, a loss every week, it all added up. I was feeling deflated til i got that then i was buzzing :D

As long as the weight is going down that's the main thing! Ive averaged out for the last 2 months at 8 pounds per month so if i carry on ill be at my goal by April that keeps me going!

Messed up last night at work foodwise but back on it today and heading for those 8 pounds again in September!

Hi I would love to lose 8 St. I have lost 5 St before and like lots of people put it all back on, new stressful job and moving from NI to London with a lot of drinking all added to regain.

I've lost 5.5 lbs after 2 weeks at SW, and having found my scales to weigh my breakfast cereal have realised I was taking far too much so hoping for bigger loss next week.

Looking forward to losing with everyone

Dani

Hello, need to loose 6 or 7 stone. Unfortunately I can't afford a slimming club or Gym. So any tips are welcome. I am working shifts as well which doesn't help.
You all doing great on here :)

Hi everyone, I've woken with determination to be 100% on plan every day this week. Every day I stay on plan the better I feel, all I have to do now is get through the weekend for Tuesday WI. Reading everyones posts really helps keep me on track, thanks everyone. Dani

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thank you toastaholic! X

Another 2lbs off for me got slimmer of the week and my bmi is under 40 all in all a very good day Im chuffed!

Thank you!

Hope you have a lovely Friday, i will be working from 2pm until tomorrow morning so not so nice for me!

Ok so the weekend is normally when I decide I've been so good I deserve a wee drink. Fingers crossed I'm stay on track cus if I don't get a sticky this week I'm throwing a hussy fit!

Come on Dani Im the same but Im sticking with it as best as i can because i want my 2.5 sticky, lets do this we both need to come home with a sticker next week x

Mini goal for this week - 1lbs off for my 2.5 sticky next Thursday

Monthly goal - lose 7.5lbs to get under 15 stone

What's everyone else's goal this week? X

I will be happy to lose anything this week lol. Bad week for food - birthdays and so ob. Am exercising but dunno if itll be enough...

Damn I had an ainsley Harriots rice thingy for lunch, of course they are all free apart from the bloody Indian spice one I picked (5.5 syns) and didn't check till now! Anyway they were my only points so far. No I'm trying to work out if I can have a teeny vodka (s) !,

shenzi said:
Come on Dani Im the same but Im sticking with it as best as i can because i want my 2.5 sticky, lets do this we both need to come home with a sticker next week x

Thanks for the support I am determined to do it, even going for an induction at the gym tomorrow

Back