8 stone to lose, could do with a buddy!

You will lose! Dreading weigh in tomorrow for me. I need to take some of your energy for exercise!!

All the best hunnie...It really can be done...I started with a goal of losing 8 stone...am over halfway there now....Keep at it...xxx:D

Can't wait till Im half way there nearly! Well done on getting half way! X

Exercise is great you just need one month of regular exercise for your brain to stop thinking of it as a chore and start thinking it a regular part of your daily routine :)

You can amend your stats to put correct height in.

I had such a poooo day. I got to work at 6:30am and worked solidly til 5:30pm to get stuff done. No coffee breaks, no food breaks. Ended up eating pizza tonight when I got home! I still feel so hassled from work I know I won't be able to sleep lol. I went for a 3 mile walk to try to burn off at least a slice but still feel crappy about it. Oh well, onwards and upwards! Will have to exercise extra hard this week and keep syns down! :banghead:

Hi Aesir, How are you getting on with the weekend after the minor blip the other day??

Lol am back on track how are you doing? I am really hungry this evening mind. I think I am craving toast toast toast lol!

I went off track after weigh in on thursday and unfortunately stayed off through friday as well! But im back on it today decided to do a red day for the first time instead of extra easy but im starving so going back to EE tomorrow, might have to have an extra Hifi bar!!

:drool: Toast with butter, what have you done to me, good job the breads in the freezer outside!!!

Lol its a good job I don't keep butter in anymore. I can't because I know if I had some in I would be gleefully toasting slice after slice after slice laughing hysterically and covered in butter. Not good! Toast is my weakness.

I weigh in on a Tuesday, and I ALWAYS eat bad stuff for tea afterwards. Usually pizza lol. Its the only thing that keeps me sane :D I would quite happily have one now. I am gonna have to go to bed early I think. I am gonna be picking at food all night if I don't!

I cant have butter in the house either or bread out of the freezer for that matter after weigh in a few weeks ago i must have eaten a full loaf of bread!!! I alwats have 'treat night' after weigh in everything i want during the week i just think ill have on thursday, treat always used to run on till saturday so im doing well to get back on a day early at the moment!! I thought of an early night but im back at work at 2 pm tomorrow and i dont want it to come round to quickly! Minimins is helping the hunger though!!!

Lol minims is making me hungry. So many recipes I have read tonight lol!

Treat night last 2 or 3 days? Sounds like heaven lol. I feel fed up with food at the minute. Want crisps, chocolate, pizza, supernoodles, biscuits, lager etc etc I am bored of bolognase, rice, potato, pasta, beans, fruit, veg, tuna, eggs and all the usual. Total slump! Will be fine after weigh in tuesday and I am eating pizza :D

We just have to remember why we are doing this!! The food isnt to bad i suppose and we are quite lucky really that there arent many things we are not able to eat although for saying nothing is restricted as such it is in my house as when its here it gets eaten!

I have stayed away from the recipe section tonight, saying that i normally do because i cant cook and get agitated when i try and it ends up being horrible!!

Treat nights were great, I could never understand why im still losing weight there are others in the group that only have to one meal off and gain, i suppose i must be quite lucky!

Just having a bad night so am whinging lol. I do still love slimming world, just need a good nights sleep :D which I will hopefully have since I just ate a banana and apparently the triptofan in it aids sleep lol.

Yeah I see people in my group who gain after one bad meal. Sometimes I wonder if they are completely honest, with themselves and with the rest of the group, as to what they have eaten through the week. Its very easy to disregard the odd biscuit and couple of crisps!

I think people just need to watch what they eat and be honest with what kind of week they have had. I once has THREE takeaways in one week AND cake on 2 occasions (baaaad week) and I still lost. Because I suppose I was good the rest of the time. If you think, we eat on average 21 meals a week and 14-21 snacks. If one or two of these are bad, thats just a very small amount in the scheme of the whole weeks food.

All this being said, I do stick to plan 6 days a week on the vast majority of weeks and only cheat after weigh in on the Tuesday. I think one big cheat is ok, but maybe spreading little cheats over the week is what makes some people gain?

Am rambling now. Time for sleep :D

PS - My cooking leaves lots to be desired as well! If its basic, like spag bol or cottage pie, I am fine. Anything more complex and I'm buggered lol.

I completely agree :) I follow plan to a T for 5 days and at the moment its working when it stops working ill go to 6 days! I do look at people when they gain 2.5lbs and they say what i only had a slice of toast i do tend to think hmmm really ;)

Have a good nights sleep, I hope tomorrow is less hungry for you :)

Hahaha glad i am not the only cynical one!! 'oh i gained three pounds it must have been those two glasses of wine i had'

Erm no thats the equivalent of 10500 calories its the crisps and cheese and chocolate you devoured all week! Lol.

That made me chuckle, thanks for that! Do you really need to consume an extra 10500 to gain 3 pound??

I'm glad it's not just me with a toast problem!

No. My name is daniel, and i'm a toastaholic.

Yeah 10500 is the calories to make up 3lbs but do keep in mind a gain can be due to muscle growth, heavy bowel (sorry) and water retention (either TOTM, too much salt in diet or not drinking enough).

Hey toastaholic! Well after yesterdays mammoth not wanting to stop eating, today i am not hungry whatsoever weird!

Back