8 stone to lose, could do with a buddy!

I really hope you get it!

Good job on the WIs! I've had a shocking 2 months and put on 10lbs, whoops! So hopefully I'll be able to join you on the good WI front on Saturday... I hope! Really need a good loss to spur me on again.

I'm hoping so, I think a good loss will give me a big kick up the backside in the right direction. Though after the weekend I had, not sure I actually need any more motivation to keep on track at the moment!

Woo well done you!

Well done mate that's fab!

Thanks all I'm so pleased to be out of the 18's! And winning our group challenge of first to lose a stone so gotta maintain my lead! :D

Good going! I hope I can be so motivated!

That's pretty brave kicking two addictions at once! But think how you'll feel to be thin and smokefree!!

I don't know if Im going this evening, having to go into hospital tomorrow for a procedure so may not be up to it today will see how i feel in a little while x

Well I'm in london. Have had pizza hut but not too bothered lol ive done 4 hours brisk walking lol. Went to look for future clothes - my sister is studying fashion final year at uni and can't wait to refashion my wardrobe. I've said when I lose the weight I want to I'm coming back down with a grand for shed loads of new clothes! Starting at Uniqlo - saw sooooo much stuff I want! I loved it but felt so uncomfortable. I was the biggest person there, and everyone looked so cool and fit and happy compared to me. Felt very selfconscious!! Felt like everyone was looking at me wondering what the hell I was doing there...

Aww you shouldn't feel like that! I lived in London for the majority of my life and spent most of my student years there too so I do know what you mean but I've realised, that's not actually how it really is. There are a lot of slim, cool people but there are a lot of big people too but you probably just didn't notice them. And they're not all fuddy duddy and boring, plenty of them are pretty cool too! The thing about London is that it's so diverse, everyone is so different that you can never be out of place. There's every size, shape, colour etc. of person. Yes, London has some rude people but to be honest, every other place I've lived, no-one's been as nice as the people in London in my opinion. The majority wouldn't have noticed you and certainly wouldn't have thought anything about your size. And those that did, well you can find them anywhere and quite frankly, they're not worth your concern or thought! You deserve to be there as much as anyone else, next time I hope you manage to enjoy it more!

I think its the inner monologue in my head that says such things. What it comes down to is I'm desperately unhappy with my body so glad I'm doing something about it!

Back