8 stone to lose, could do with a buddy!

Oh believe me I understand! I've been and still am exactly where you are, I do the very same thing. But the difference is, when it's someone else I can reason it and tell them that no-one else notices or cares but when it's me, it's completely different and obviously not all in my own head :) Like you said, you're doing something about it now, nothing else matters!

wow you are doing great so far keep it up :D

Good luck on your WI stay positive: )

Good luck for today, think positive! X

Following, I wish you all the very best :)

Good luck!!

Well done mate!

Thanks everyone. Its been a tough week - I think if I hadn't walked loads in London that might have been a huge gain! Half a pound seems so small, but in reality its quite a lot - a packet of butter lol. And since I was expecting a gain any loss is appreciated!

One of my first goals was to get my BMI below 35, and this half a pound has put me at...........EXACTLY 35!! Lol god dam just a touch more and it'll be sub 35 :D

That's brilliant it great when we meet our goals its definitely helps in giving us that kick up the bum we need! X

I've got another 21lbs before I hit a BMI of 35, that's my goal for the time I go back to uni after Christmas break actually! Well done, you're doing great.

Yaay! Congrats. Im glad to hear that you are so positive even with the 1/2 lbs cause i had trouble this week with the same.. So its a real inspiration and boost to see you looking on the bright side :D

Half a pound is a packet of butter. I'm more than ok with that lol!

Thanks for your words of encouragement all. I really do appreciate them, helps keep me motivated!

aesir22 said:
Half a pound is a packet of butter. I'm more than ok with that lol!

Thanks for your words of encouragement all. I really do appreciate them, helps keep me motivated!

That means I've added a pack of butter to myself this week!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

0.5 off, got my 3 stone award :D!

Thank you!

Back