8 stone to lose, could do with a buddy!

aesir22 said:
Why can't you eat it?

I have loads of scar tissue / adhesions after bowel surgeries, so my bowel is narrowed. Anything likely to block it results in excruciating pain and a hospital stay

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Veg I can eat is lettuce, tomatoes, potatoes, onions, fruit is bananas. I was in hospital in October so am being very careful after eating stuffed peppers in work!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi there :) just discovered this section again :)

Would love to follow! I'm Carly, aged 26, lost 2 stone 10 so far and still 8 stone ish to go!! Im doing pro points :D love it!!

How far through ur journey are u? Xx

I'm 1st 6lbs down at the moment. Am way behind where I want to be though lol. Been considering taking up running in the new year....

Running would be Brill!! I always mean to start c25k but chicken out :)

How long have u been doing it? X

I started in July. It would be 2 stone but I went on an all inclusive holiday and gained 7.5lbs :O so I figure if I stick to plan I will lose around half a stone a month which suits me fine :)

I'm gonna start c25k in January, you should start with me!

Might just do that :) nothing like a buddy! :D they have a pod cast too I think x

I want to start the C25k too but it scares me slightly ha

Well done your doing really well keep it up! X

Thanks Shenzi. I'm pretty settled on the fact I am a slow loser most of the time, which is fine (ish) so a 2.5lbs is more than good enough for me!!!

Good job :) The nearest gym to me is about 20 mile round trip so I can't be bothered with that! Problem is, I live in a village so I don't want to run outside and everyone see me either!

Same circumstances as me. The beauty of living in a little village is that there's loads of country footpaths that people seldom use...perfect for secret running :)

Well done on your loss!:) i lose about 1 1/2 to 2 a week and though id like it to go faster im way more happy for it to come off slow and have less chance of gaining the weight back and having as much of the 'lose skin' (both huuuuge fears of mine)

Aye I'm worried about the skin too lol but hopefully as a bloke I shouldn't have too much of a problem!! Though when I hit target I wanna bulk out quite a bit with muscle

Back