8 WEEK CHALLENGE!!!!!!!

It's the end of my first week and I've lost ten pounds!!! I'm so happy :) I'm super hungry today, but the weight loss is keeping me going :)

Way to go!!!! Well done! It's amazing how success incentivises you! That's a huge dent in the 2 stone we're all aiming for! I have another few days and very much hoping this first big testing time - the WEEKEND - will be one I can get through! Keep going :)

Well done Linnydot - 10 pounds is fab !!

Hey can I join in? I'd like to lose 2stone in 8 weeks. SS most of the time and SS+ break for a week in the middle. We have a professional family photo session in April and I imagine how I will look on them if I lose 2 stone and that's what's keeping me going. I mean, what is 8 weeks in a lifetime? Nothing! I'm hoping to continue for another month after that too so get to all time goal which I've never reached before xx

Exactly Lostpolarbear, we can all do 8 weeks :)

I've got 8 weeks to get into a lush warehouse dress for a friends wedding, still got at least a stone and a half if not 2 stone to lose to get into it! It's one of those warehouse special collection dresses where the sizes are at least one size down!

Right the 30 day shred us now coming out on a night! *plays Rocky tune in the background*

I've lost 3lbs this week, not a huge amount but considering I've been working away all week and have only had a shake in the morning and one when I got home ( 2 days I had to get shop bought sandwiches for lunch. The other 3 I took 2 hard boiled eggs instead!) it's also TOTM now so all in all, I'm not too disappointed. A loss is a loss, right?

I'm working away all next week too which is a mare as there's so much travelling involved, I'm not able to drink as much water as I'd like to (I have a fear or using toilets on trains and coaches) but I'm going to take some chicken breast with me to eat for lunch as there's no facilities or chance to make up a shake or soup (I don't like the tetras so can't even go to my CDC to get some :(

I've lost 3lbs this week, not a huge amount but considering I've been working away all week and have only had a shake in the morning and one when I got home ( 2 days I had to get shop bought sandwiches for lunch. The other 3 I took 2 hard boiled eggs instead!) it's also TOTM now so all in all, I'm not too disappointed. A loss is a loss, right?

I'm working away all next week too which is a mare as there's so much travelling involved, I'm not able to drink as much water as I'd like to (I have a fear or using toilets on trains and coaches) but I'm going to take some chicken breast with me to eat for lunch as there's no facilities or chance to make up a shake or soup (I don't like the tetras so can't even go to my CDC to get some :(

Sounds like a bit of a nightmare, but if you are having bread you won't stay in ketosis and if you're body isn't burning fat for fuel you are going to be feeling hungry and I do find the more water I consume the more I lose. Those packets of chicken are a good idea. Good luck with this week I'm working away this week, but I'm taking my shakes and shaker and I'll do that where possible.

Went out to dinner last night, chicken salad and sparkling water so hopefully I haven't done too much damage. Back to sole sourcing today. This weight will come off :)

I've got 8 weeks to get into a lush warehouse dress for a friends wedding, still got at least a stone and a half if not 2 stone to lose to get into it! It's one of those warehouse special collection dresses where the sizes are at least one size down!

Right the 30 day shred us now coming out on a night! *plays Rocky tune in the background*

30 day shred,, that is hardcore !!! :)

It's the end of my first week and I've lost ten pounds!!! I'm so happy :) I'm super hungry today, but the weight loss is keeping me going :)

Amazing loss well done xxxxx

I'm gonna join you. I have my wedding on 24 may and have 2 stone to lose. My dress comes in middle of march so I have just over 5 weeks to lose as much as possible before my 1st fitting. I'm hoping she can give me another month or until beg may for my final fitting. My arms are brutal so going to try 30 day shred 2moro. Good luck ladies xx

8lb off this week so very happy with that :). Anyone else had weigh in today? Also not hungry at all woohoo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

GREAT NEWS WEDDINGBELLE! I'm checking weight tomorrow - my first week. I ought to share I'm actually a Brit in the US following the US Cambridge diet. Essentially the same, but there aren't any chat forums for moral support. Since there is no CDC for me I'm relying on you lot to keep me on the straight and narrow! ;)

I have my sister call me every day and call me fatty. Some would take offence to that but it seems to work for me lol. Good luck hunni we can all do this it's all in the mind xxxxxx

Am starting today to do this shred. Am nervous but know I can do it.
All buddies and help needed as I have been on and off trying this for a month now :-( about 2 stone to loose

Back