8 weeks challenge!!!

hi, shanny,
cd does cost a fortune and if you only have 7lb left, just do 1 more week of ss really strict your self and it will come off!! just think to yourself, this is my last week, 100% 100% 100% 100% 100% 100% 100% lol
YOU CAN DO IT!!! X
then your where you want to be x

I agree with Sezz, you could do 7lbs easily in a week. Then you'd be done! With ww or sw you'd be looking at a month.
I'm doing fine thanks, heads back in the game :)
And well done Caroline 9lbs is amazing!

Hi all,
i am having good ish day today, i dont feel as hungry, i even managed to have my second shake at 2 this afternoon rather than having at 12 or 1 so i dont feel like i am starvin,
i usualy have shake in morning around 9 or 10 then my afternoon one between 12 n 1 then my tea about 6 and my last shake at about 9 and i am usualy starving all day long. But today is different dont know why,
i have lot more energy to,
i hope i feel like this more often while i am on this diet as it does perk me up a bit.
Cant wait for weigh in tomoz,
really really hope i have had good loss.
Xxsarahxx

HI,

:D
Can i ask who's SS+? ssing i really couldnt do again.!

hi, i am ss+
i am thinking of going down to the ss tho,
just for a week or 2!!
sarah xx

Sarah you are ss+ you have done well. i have just rang me cd AGAINNNN!! im sure she is sick and tired of me lol.!

Im getting soooo pi33ed off recently so we are goint to chat tomorrow to see which plan i can do.!

what time is your wi? hope i can read it before i leave!! x

hi x

Sarah you are ss+ you have done well. i have just rang me cd AGAINNNN!! im sure she is sick and tired of me lol.!

Im getting soooo pi33ed off recently so we are goint to chat tomorrow to see which plan i can do.!

what time is your wi? hope i can read it before i leave!! x

HI SHANNY,
I AM SURE YOUR CDC WONT BE SICK OF YOU LOL,
BUT I KNOW WHAT YA MEAN, I RING AND TEXT MINE ALL THE TIME LOL.
I HAVE BEEN PI33ED OFF ALL WEEK IT WAS ONLY UNTIL LAST YESTERDAY I STARTED TO FEEL MORE SANE ,
HOPE YOU CDC WORKS SOMETHING OUT FOR YOU.
MY COUNSELLOR IN MOBILE SO SHE COMES TO MY ADDRESS IS GREAT, SHE SAID SHE WILL BE HERE TOMOZ BETWEEN 2 AND 2.15 I CANT WAIT,
MY BOYFRIEND THINKS I HAVE LOST AROUND A STONE, BUT I DONT THINNK SO,MAYBE 8 OR 9LB IF I AM LUCKY. IT THE (TOM) SO I ALWAYS GET WATER RETENTION SO I FEEL HEAVIER.
BUT HEY HO,
WILL SEE WHAT TOMOZ BRINGS, HOPEFULLY A BIG WEIGHT LOSS.
I AM SO HUNGRY I COULD JUST EAT BACON BUTTY AND CHOCOLATE CAKE MMMMMMMMM SORRY FOR GOING ON ABOUT FOOD, ITS ALMOST MIDNIGHT AND I WILL BE SAT HERE UNTIL 2 ISH THINKING ABOUT FOOD LOL
SARAH XXX:sigh:

Morning all ooh sarah i will rush home in time thing just seeing my cdc at 11. Then getting my nails done at 12pm.

I hope you loose more aswell chick its my birthday in 3 weeks time and now im going to give it my all to get to target.!

I hope everyone has a good cd today?? x

Morning all, weigh in day for most. I'm not getting weighed today as it seems a waste after all my time off plan, going to wait till next week so i'll have had a good loss :) Can't wait to see how you've all done though!
Going to start the day right, a meal pack followed by a couple of hours at the gym :)
have a great morning everyone!

Good luck for all who are weighing today. Well done Caroline for the 9lbs loss woooooo :D
Well errrm like Choo I have been majorly off plan ooops. I havent gone to weigh in as its quite far, its raining and I have enough bars and food to last until next week. I weigh myself daily anyway and have lost 3lbs since last week. So thats my WI for this week. I still reckon I could loose my last 2st in the next 8 (ok maybe 10!!) weeks so will still stay with this thread :)

Hi all. 100% every 1 this week lets make it a mini goal to get thru this week with out being naughty lol,
try and lose 8lb this week.
Come on girls we can do it!!!
Got my weigh in at 2 today so will post my loss on here as soon as i know,
i feel really heavy today, dont even feel slightly lighter, and to make it worse, i put the same clothes on that i had on last week for my weigh in and they feel the same, if not tighter. Stuck to diet 100% so cant understand, unless its because its (totm) if you know what i meen!!!
Anyway, hope every one has good day xx
sarah xxx

Hi Guys,

Am also new to this. Went yesterday to see my CDC and get my packs, wasnt supposed to start til this morning, but couldnt let myself eat last night or else I would have been starting about 1/2 stone heavier this morning.

Finding it surprisingly easy, haven't felt hungry at all really, except just before I am due to have a pack, but that would be normal surely!!

I am on 4 packs a day as I'm tall, so I think my weight loss wil be a bit slower than others on here, so I'll go for 2 stone challenge, although secretly deep down I would love to do 3!!!

We can do this ladies!!

Rhi xxxx

Hi RhiBro, I think your weight loss should still be the same. You have more packs for the vitamins (i think) so should be ok. My boyfriend has four packs and loses way more than me (git ;) ) so it should be ok.

Mini goal for me and Yvonne (and anyone else who is tempted to be naughty) 100% this week. Going to spam this thread to make sure i stay on track and pm ambush Yvonne to make sure she does aswell ;)

Have to pop out now and try to find a different nursary/childminder for my daughter now (The place i thought she had lost my forms and now dont have space eek!) and buy my boys new uniforms for school next week, but will be on later to find out about weigh ins!

Stay 100% everyone! :D

Hello hello back from my cdc again lol she was lovely had a long talk was there over an hour!

So 810 plan it is just hope i can shift 2 lbs off by next thursday.!

Come on everyone let's have an 100% week and look forward to each others wi results this week.!!!

SARAH WHERE ARE YOOUU? lol xx

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii x

hello hello back from my cdc again lol she was lovely had a long talk was there over an hour!

so 810 plan it is just hope i can shift 2 lbs off by next thursday.!

come on everyone let's have an 100% week and look forward to each others wi results this week.!!!

sarah where are yoouu? Lol xx

hi shanny, sorry bit late on letting you know my loss, i willowing in self pitty lol
i only lost 5lb
i was expecting much more,
i have been brill all week not had anything that i shouldnt have had, :( andyway at least its a loss,
i read so many peoples stories and things and they lose almost a stone or 10 or 12 lb in the 1st week, maybe i expected to much
but i am still gonna give it 100% ,
i will get to my goal xx
hope every one doing good today,
sarah xx
any more weigh ins?????:d

OH I ALMOST FORGOT,
I LOST 2" OFF MY BOOBS
2 AND 1/2 " OFF MY WAIST AND
1" OFF MY ARMS,
SO I AM HAPPY WITH THAT I SUPPOSE XX

wooohooo chick well done hun just think you have lost 5 lbs and that is better than STS or gaining 5 lbs hun.!

Just think another 5 lbs next week that will be 10 lbs OFFFF! all ADD UP!!! Give ss+ another week then move down to ssing maybe.!

Just tell yourself u will be 10.13 this christmas 2009 so dont rush or get upset about your first week.!!!

well done sarah keep your posts coming in everyone xx

HI,

hi guys,

am also new to this. Went yesterday to see my cdc and get my packs, wasnt supposed to start til this morning, but couldnt let myself eat last night or else i would have been starting about 1/2 stone heavier this morning.

Finding it surprisingly easy, haven't felt hungry at all really, except just before i am due to have a pack, but that would be normal surely!!

I am on 4 packs a day as i'm tall, so i think my weight loss wil be a bit slower than others on here, so i'll go for 2 stone challenge, although secretly deep down i would love to do 3!!!

We can do this ladies!!

Rhi xxxx

hi rhibro,
the hunger pangs seemed to kick in on day 2 and 3 for me but they only last until ketosis,
i feel ok now , i have quite a lot of energy to.
Is this your 1st time on cambridge diet???
I am on week 2 now and i must admit when my kids and my other half are having there meals i feel really sorry for my self lol but i would rather get to my goal quicker rather than cheat and have to keep restarting,
a lot of people find it hard and the food gets the better of them, its not a bad thing if it does but its is a bit of a waist of money.
So stick to it 100% and you will see results xxx
:d

THANKS HUN X

:d
wooohooo chick well done hun just think you have lost 5 lbs and that is better than sts or gaining 5 lbs hun.!

just think another 5 lbs next week that will be 10 lbs offff! All add up!!! Give ss+ another week then move down to ssing maybe.!

just tell yourself u will be 10.13 this christmas 2009 so dont rush or get upset about your first week.!!!

well done sarah keep your posts coming in everyone xx

thanks, i need bit of motivation today, but like you say it all adds up so hopfully next week if i lose 5lb or more its 10lb of fat,
i was thinking b4, one of my daughters weighed 5lb when she was born so i have lost the same weight that she were so thats quite reasuring. Defo gonna try for another week and poss move down to ssing . X
thanks again
sarah xxx

Can any one tell me what rep power is evey one has loads green lights and i have 1 lol, do i need to do something??????

Heey i think its a certain amount of posts you make then you can get a ticker on your page.!

What do u has an evening meal then? im stuck on chicken, chicken, chicken lol x

Back