8 weeks challenge!!!

hi shanny,
i buy a bag of 4 frozen haddock from asda its only £2 and its no carbs at all.
i have it with green beens and broc, or i make a tuna salad with lettuce and cucumber and i chop a raddish up to small pieces and throw them in my salad cos they have a pepper taste so its a nice meal,
i also make a little stir fry
chopp ya chicken up and fry it up with a tiny bit of water add biy of cabbage broc and raddish and green beens and black pepper and fry until ready, u might need to keep adding bits of water,
but dont forget your ment to only have so much veg so small amounts of each, hope this helps,
i was finding really hard but my cdc told me about these little idea and they make things a bit better,
you can also buy fish stock cubes and just put a bit on ya fish, ,
sarah xxx

Thanks for the messages of support guys!!

This is my first time on CD, and am SS'ing, hopefully for the next 12 weeks although this may be unrealistic, and may move up to SS+.

Am determined to give this a good go, and make sure that I am not wasting the cash I am spending!!

Having a fab day, not hungry at all, except when smelling OH's pizza!!! Grrr!!!

xxx

ohhhh your challenge sounds brill... please can i tag along on the end... have a wedding on the 10th of October... a huge family wedding that i need to lose at least another stone and a half to get under the 13's which would be brill for that day... i have an identical twin sister who is slimmer than me... so this will bring us up to even.. and i can avoid any pitying looks and remarks from horrid aunties and uncles!... :)

I can do this... just 5 weighs left... and hoping to around 4lbs on each... fingers crossed.

:)

Can any one tell me what rep power is evey one has loads green lights and i have 1 lol, do i need to do something??????

Rep power comes not only from the amount of posts you've done, but also how many 'reps' you have.

If someone approves of your posts, they can either press the 'thanks' button (to the right), or they can send you rep (little pair of scales in the side bar). The rep will add to your 'score', giving you more rep power :)

thanks x

rep power comes not only from the amount of posts you've done, but also how many 'reps' you have.

If someone approves of your posts, they can either press the 'thanks' button (to the right), or they can send you rep (little pair of scales in the side bar). The rep will add to your 'score', giving you more rep power :)

thanks for letting me know,
i was just looking at every bodys and wondered why i only had one and thought i may have not done my profile right or something,
sarah x:d:d

WELCOME X

ohhhh your challenge sounds brill... Please can i tag along on the end... Have a wedding on the 10th of october... A huge family wedding that i need to lose at least another stone and a half to get under the 13's which would be brill for that day... I have an identical twin sister who is slimmer than me... So this will bring us up to even.. And i can avoid any pitying looks and remarks from horrid aunties and uncles!... :)

i can do this... Just 5 weighs left... And hoping to around 4lbs on each... Fingers crossed.

hi, nice to see more people up to our challenge.
How you finding the cambridge diet??:d

Finding it alright... doing SS+ this week... and then i might 100% it next week and so on... really need to mix it up before i get bored... did CD last year and lost 2 stone.. then went on hols and gave up... but determined this time to get to new levels of loss and get to goal which i have decided to be 11 stone... :) have no idea what i will look like at that weight... really exciting :)

:) x

Gosh im headf**ked :( I have been eating since Sunday, Scales have stayed the same so far but I have been eating lots of unhealthy foods. I was going to email my CDC today saying that im taking a break from CD but then I had a small vision of it being christmas and me still being the same weight I am now or even bigger. No way can that happen. So im just taking each day as it comes really. Today Ive eaten quite abit. Hopefully tomorrow I can jump back on the CD wagon and do it bloody properly and loose this 2stone!! Im just wondering how I will feel when I start uni though....will I want to carry on with SS, for me its either SS or no CD iykwim, I want rapid weight loss and for me I can only get that on SS. How is everyone getting on today, I hope you are all doing well and much better than me! Lol.

Hi Yvonne, what day do you start Uni? My start date is 21st september and i'm terrified. i think ssing will be easier then as we will be so busy there's no time to think about food. I just keep thinking I could lose a stone between now and my start date, which will help my confidence at being the eldest person there :)
I'm doing fine today though the water is making me feel sick, which is weird as i usually dont have a problem with it. Think its stress related though, as i'm in a really bad mood with everyone today. Just got off the phone with my ex-husband though, which is probably what caused it hehe.
Apart from my enrollment tomorrow, i should be in all day if you want to do an hour by hour to get you through the day Yvonne :)

hi shanny, sorry bit late on letting you know my loss, i willowing in self pitty lol
i only lost 5lb
i was expecting much more,
i have been brill all week not had anything that i shouldnt have had, :( andyway at least its a loss,
i read so many peoples stories and things and they lose almost a stone or 10 or 12 lb in the 1st week, maybe i expected to much
but i am still gonna give it 100% ,
i will get to my goal xx
hope every one doing good today,
sarah xx
any more weigh ins?????:d

OH I ALMOST FORGOT,
I LOST 2" OFF MY BOOBS
2 AND 1/2 " OFF MY WAIST AND
1" OFF MY ARMS,
SO I AM HAPPY WITH THAT I SUPPOSE XX

Thats a great loss sez! I understand how you feel, it seems everyone else loses 8lbs or more, but you did mention it was your totm so you may find that you loose a bit more next week when you aren't retaining water, but even if you don't that is still a great loss and means more than a stone by three weeks if it stays consistant!
Well done!

ohhhh your challenge sounds brill... please can i tag along on the end... have a wedding on the 10th of October... a huge family wedding that i need to lose at least another stone and a half to get under the 13's which would be brill for that day... i have an identical twin sister who is slimmer than me... so this will bring us up to even.. and i can avoid any pitying looks and remarks from horrid aunties and uncles!... :)

I can do this... just 5 weighs left... and hoping to around 4lbs on each... fingers crossed.

Hi Clarey, hope you are finding today easy :)

Hi Guys,

Ihave just read all of your posts and you are all sooo funy, can i join you plpease? I had a week off last week (naughty naughty) but back on track this week. I am alteranting 810 and SS as i work shifts and i struggle with SS when i am on a late shift (not sure why)

Shanny: Hi hun how are you? Wondered where you got to xxxx Hope u dpnt mind if i jump on here too xxx

My target is to get to 10 stone but i would really like to be 9 something if i am honest. I puto 1lb last week so i have 19lb to go. My youngest son is 3 on 12th and i have alot of family coming to mine for a party so i would like to lose at least 8lb by then. My eldest son's 9 on 26th October and i would love to be at target by then and hope to be in size 12 bottom and 10 top (fingers crossed). My WI is every Tuesday, next week i am due TOTM so not sure how i will weigh as i do suffer from water retention. This is my 1st week of 810 which i am finding quite easy but will be ssing next week. The vibe on here is wicked so i would love to join you all :)

thanks hun xxx

Thats a great loss sez! I understand how you feel, it seems everyone else loses 8lbs or more, but you did mention it was your totm so you may find that you loose a bit more next week when you aren't retaining water, but even if you don't that is still a great loss and means more than a stone by three weeks if it stays consistant!
Well done!

THANKS HUN FOR MAKING ME FEEL BIT BETTER, I WAS THINKING OF GIVING UP TODAY, I WAS WATCHING MY BOYFRIEND AND HIS MATE HAVE A BEER AND EATING GOOD FOOD AND I REALISED HOW MUCH I LIKE FOOD,
BUT I STILL HAVENT CHEATED 1 BIT SO STILL 100% ,
I JUST DONT THINK I CAN DO THIS FOR 12 WEEKS OR HOW EVER LONG IT TAKES ME TO GET TO 11 STONE :sigh:

:sign0163:

Hi Guys,

Ihave just read all of your posts and you are all sooo funy, can i join you plpease? I had a week off last week (naughty naughty) but back on track this week. I am alteranting 810 and SS as i work shifts and i struggle with SS when i am on a late shift (not sure why)

Shanny: Hi hun how are you? Wondered where you got to xxxx Hope u dpnt mind if i jump on here too xxx

Hi Dione, you can join do it :) Never mind about last week, its over now ;)

THANKS HUN FOR MAKING ME FEEL BIT BETTER, I WAS THINKING OF GIVING UP TODAY, I WAS WATCHING MY BOYFRIEND AND HIS MATE HAVE A BEER AND EATING GOOD FOOD AND I REALISED HOW MUCH I LIKE FOOD,
BUT I STILL HAVENT CHEATED 1 BIT SO STILL 100% ,
I JUST DONT THINK I CAN DO THIS FOR 12 WEEKS OR HOW EVER LONG IT TAKES ME TO GET TO 11 STONE :sigh:

Noooo don't give up, you are doing brilliantly, no cheating at all, its soo hard to get back on track if you blip even once, i'm proof of that! Imagine in a couple of months time you'll be one of the ones putting up your after pictures! It'll be great!
I want after pictures, got ruddy loads of befores ;)

Thanks Choo :) Nice to meet you

How are you doing? how are you finding SS? i was really good for the 1st 5 weeks then began to struggle. Finding 810 a nice change now though xx

Hi Dionne, I dont find SS too hard, usually i'm too busy to worry about food but its been hard these past couple of weeks as everyones at home at the moment and i'm climbing the walls. I'm not a sit around doing nothing kind of girl, so tend to reach for food or drink when im bored, I REALLY need to find a hobby ;)

Back