8 weeks challenge!!!

sez666

lose lose lose
I have decided to get a nice tattoo if i can manage to loose 3 stone in 2 months,
so setting my self a little challange

Had my 1st weigh in this morning and lost 12lb since last wednesday so i am more than happy with that,

Any body else up for the 8 weeks chalange to loose 3 stone. ???

for special day.or new tattoo or new pair of size 12's

:D:D:D:D

Im in with you :) xxx

Great, lets loose some weight, lol
The challenge is to get to 26th october and loose 3 stone.

Sound to good to be true but my sister in law has just done the same thing and lost 3st 2lb in 2 months,

so if she can do it any one can, !!!

Start date: 26th august 2009
finish challange 26th ocober 2009
x

Can I join? Going to visit some friends i haven't seen in seven years (back when i was a size 10) beginning of November so would love to be edging back towards the slimmer side of the scale by then :)

hi carole,
yehhhh,the more the better, lets shift those pounds!!!

we are aiming to loooooooose 3 stone in 2 months, my sister in law just done it , so i know we can,

i just completed day 1 and feel good so far.!!!!
although i just watched all my kids eat a lovely roast dinner lol

COME ON PEOPLE.............. WE CAN DO THIS........................

SARAH XXX

hi carole,
yehhhh,the more the better, lets shift those pounds!!!

we are aiming to loooooooose 3 stone in 2 months, my sister in law just done it , so i know we can,

i just completed day 1 and feel good so far.!!!!
although i just watched all my kids eat a lovely roast dinner lol

COME ON PEOPLE.............. WE CAN DO THIS........................

SARAH XXX
Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.

Hi shanny,
your doing great!!!
keep looooosin,
our challenge is to loose 3 stone in 8 weeks,
but if you havent got 3 stone set your self a realistic target to reach in 8 weeks and stick with us for motivation,

KEEP US UPDATED WITH YOUR WEIGHT LOSS,

SARAH XXXX

Thanx sarah if it would be ok for me to post daily that would be great, i have txted my cdc now, as im going to ss from tomorrow.!

Id like to loose a stone really so thats my challenge.!

sarah is today your first day ssing hun?? im so scared because my first time was really bad for the 3 days.! dreading it as im typing lol

Hi Shanny, i'm on day 4 of SSing and haven't had it too bad. I've been lucky and had no headaches etc, just a face full of spots:cry: which is awful at 34 years old! I think the trick is to keep yourself busy and take it one day at a time :) Good luck!

Hi shanny, it was my first time today, altho i have been carb free all week so i got the headaches out of the way,
i have just finished my last shake of the day, it was really nice,
its walnut and toffee,
give it a try,

if you have donw it b4 , you will know what to expect i should imagen but just get thru the 1st few days and the headaches will soon go!!
once we get these 1st few days out of the way, we will be on the way to slim heaven.
stay positive
keep those post coming in, x
sarah x
dont worry about it

Sarah u are sooo right thank u, yes done it once before and got over it.! It's just the thought of knowing whats going to happen that scares me really.!

Buta after reading so many fantastic posts tonite i will start ssing tomorrow morning now. I am also carb free havent had any for weeks so hope that helps me now.!

My mum is here telling me the same thing so here goes.I will post everyday hun.!

What sort of tattoo would you like?? x

Can I join? I'm starting tomorrow. I would like to lose 2st and get to 8.12. :)

Welcome aboard our challange music star,
post your weigh ins on here and keep us updated everyu time you get weighed,
good luck!!

How long have u been on the cd??

HI shanny, have you been on the cambridge diet website??? they have some great success stories. i think this site is great for keeping us all motivated. just think how great you will feel when u get to your target. i know the headaches are crappy but its all worth it
I want a tattoo on the bottom of my back, nice and sexy (blush blush) lol,
but since i had kids i havent had the back for it .
so gonna have something bottom of my back like an angel with open wings,
but i wont have it untill i loose the 3 stone x
sarah xxx

Thanks. I'm starting tomorrow on SS! Looking forward to losing weight. I know its going to be hard but I'm going to do this and I know I'll get support from everyone on this site.

Sarah u are sooo right thank u, yes done it once before and got over it.! It's just the thought of knowing whats going to happen that scares me really.!

Buta after reading so many fantastic posts tonite i will start ssing tomorrow morning now. I am also carb free havent had any for weeks so hope that helps me now.!

My mum is here telling me the same thing so here goes.I will post everyday hun.!

What sort of tattoo would you like?? x
Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.

Back