8 weeks challenge!!!

thanks hun, i had nice tuna salad for my tea, with loads black pepper, i feel quite full now. So speak soon girls i am off for a bath.
Xxx

Night night sarah catch you tomorrowwww! x

hi sarah
speak to your boyfrined and explain how difficult cd is and explain that he needs to support you in this. Tell him to ask your friends not to try and egg you on to blip. With cd you need all the support you can. I told my wholefamily before i started so they were aware and were able to support me. Believe me hun it makes it alot easier xx
thanks hun, i will have good talk with him later.
Even my kids are behind me lol
but my boyfriends mate thinks its a big waste of cash, but i am gonna have a word tonight and tell my fella to have words,
thanks xxx

thanks hun, i will have good talk with him later.
Even my kids are behind me lol
but my boyfriends mate thinks its a big waste of cash, but i am gonna have a word tonight and tell my fella to have words,
thanks xxx

yes plus it's got nothing to do with your hubby's friends how RUDE!! lol
Right Dione , Rhibro im off too, see you both tomorrow, stick to your plans.x

see u later shanny xxxx

Asda has not turned up with my weekly shopping yet and ive cooked my brother and eldest son dinner.. i am sooo hungry but cant have my fish until asda gets her grrrr hurry up as i keep eyeing up my sons food :(

wheres everyone else gone? im lonely lol xx

Hi Yvonne, what day do you start Uni? My start date is 21st september and i'm terrified. i think ssing will be easier then as we will be so busy there's no time to think about food. I just keep thinking I could lose a stone between now and my start date, which will help my confidence at being the eldest person there :)
I'm doing fine today though the water is making me feel sick, which is weird as i usually dont have a problem with it. Think its stress related though, as i'm in a really bad mood with everyone today. Just got off the phone with my ex-husband though, which is probably what caused it hehe.
Apart from my enrollment tomorrow, i should be in all day if you want to do an hour by hour to get you through the day Yvonne :)

Helloooo!! I think I start around that date too. I have a young DD who will be at a childminders when im at uni so I'll have to drop her off before uni and pick her up after and I can just imagine picking up a takeaway. This might sound silly but its really off putting making up the shakes as I usually have them while shes sleeping and Im scared the blender will wake her up. Yes we could definately get a stone off before we start uni....I was thinking that myself today. Its not practical for me to do an hour by hour thingymebob with an overactive 15month old lol. But I will upadte my progress on 100% SS'ing as and when i can tomorrow :)

Dione;1959333 I keep looking in the fridge :( i havent had anything though lol [I said:
Plumber wil be here soon so that[/I] should keep me busy :)

:8855::roofles: Lol :p

Hey Peeps... and hello newbies...

Late post tonight... sitting in my p.js after a swim and shower at the gym tonight :)

My boyf is on nights (Firefighter) so i get to sleep like a starfish all night.. yesss!! :)

Diet has been good today... had a blended shake for brekkie, a plain tuna lettuce and cucumber small salad, chocolate tetra.. and a vanilla shake when i got in. :) oh and a couple of wafers of chicken ham stuff... :/ not sure if im allowed it... might have to throw it away.. it is far to moorish!...yikes! :(

Not sure what weight loss im hoping for next week..(Tues). will be happy with anything over 2lbs... otherwise i might as well be eating and doing slimming world and losing the same!!... will see.. :)

Whos up next for weigh day??..

Just think of that winter wardrobe ladies... new coat... knee high boots (that fit!!)... long legging and jumper dresses... mmmmmm oh and in a size 0 of course!! ha!.. :)

Toodle pip..x

Morning all, off to enroll today!
I personally can't wait to burn all my tunic tops which I wear 'cos i think they cover my belly :rolleyes: . I want to wear something thats purposely tight, not tight because i'm too fat. Bring on the jumper dresses!

Hi GUys,

Well i am feeling fantastic today. I feel really motivated and cant wait for WI on Tuesday. Ive had a snek peak on the scales and it looks like a BIG loss this week ;)

Fingers crossed that i keep this spirit over the weekend and stay 100% :) :)

Hows everyone doing today?

Hi Dione, i'm so happy for you, well done!
I'm exhausted today, i've just snuck upstairs for a nap while my OH takes the kids over to the park (but had to check on here first ;)). Had to have my photo taken for my uni id today and cant wait till i have to have a different one done because I dont look like that fat girl on it anymore :D.
Anyway im off to nap so I can at least try to stay up past 7.30 tonight.

Hi Choo,

Enjoy your nap hun, wish i could get 40 winks lol. I'll be back on after work tonight xx

Hey Dione well done on 100% so far!!
Choo enjoy that nap :)
Im off plan yet again today *sigh* Im going through a weird phase, cant really explain it.

Come on Yvonne, You need to give yourself a kick up the butt lol. Ask yourself how does it make you feel when you come off of track? Why are you turning to food? If you establish the answers to these questions then you will be able to help yourself to get back on track. Im here if you want any help hun xxx

hi every one,
just letting you know , i am feeling much better today, i am still 100% so i think i am doing pretty well apart from all the moning i have been doing lol
i feel more positive today, i think if i lock my front door for the next 12 weeks so no one comes round with wine or beer i will be fine, lol
i am happy today, a few people have started to notice my weight coming off so that makes me better.
my boyfriends has been taking pictures of me every wednesday for the last 3 weeks so i will put them all on when i have my next weigh in on wednesday,
hows every one doing ???? xxx
sarahx

Hi Shanny im here you ok hun? Will b finishing work at 6 then will come back on after 8pm. Im here til 6 if you need me babe xx
Well done Sarah keep it up hun, you can do it xx

Hello hun feeling a bit fed today i sooo regret coming off ssing when i first ever did it. So wish i stayed on till the end you know i was at work this afternoon thinking.

How hard it is and struggling everyday im thinking have i lost weight today!! It's getting to me really badly at the moment i know will seem silly to others but ive never had this feeling of looking good and feeling slim and i love it.!"

But the last bit of weight isnt going at all, all i want to do is cry every night scales aint moved at all!
Dont know what to do?? you are doing so well just wish i was the same,!!!x

Hello hun feeling a bit fed today i sooo regret coming off ssing when i first ever did it. So wish i stayed on till the end you know i was at work this afternoon thinking.

How hard it is and struggling everyday im thinking have i lost weight today!! It's getting to me really badly at the moment i know will seem silly to others but ive never had this feeling of looking good and feeling slim and i love it.!"

But the last bit of weight isnt going at all, all i want to do is cry every night scales aint moved at all!
Dont know what to do?? you are doing so well just wish i was the same,!!!x

Oh hun dont be sad. If you look at my history i was the one that had 1-2lb losses every week and was not losing like everyone else. When you only have a small amount to lose it does take longer compared to those that have stones to lose. You now need to concentrate on size and appearance rahter then weight. You have done sooo fantastically well to get where you are and i take my hat off to you. Dont look at how long it is going to take. I think you should stick to the plan that you know you wont cheat on and stay 100%, Maybe weigh every 2 weeks rather then 1. Just remember you now fit into your size 12's, i would love to be in a size 12 babe. Let me get home and i will pm you sweety xx

Keep at it ladies... just think of the finish line, we are all going to make it to goal!...

Chin up peeps...

x

Back