8 weeks in, 2 stone down **(UNDERWEAR ALERT)**

You just have to push through it, you only really feel hungry the first 2-3 days before ketosis, when it kicks in the only hunger is mental wanting, your body feels fine :) tips would be to space out your shakes and water as evenly as you can throughout the day, it helps with any hunger feeings

Yup I know the feeling! I put off starting for 2 weeks but once you do you get into the swing of it pretty easily :) good luck!

Hi all what shakes does everybody like? I am not liking the porridge too sweet for me
but I would like the input what tastes nice I have only been doing cwp for 2 weeks

You look fab! What a difference. Starting next saturday. Hoping for similar results!

Hi all what shakes does everybody like? I am not liking the porridge too sweet for me
but I would like the input what tastes nice I have only been doing cwp for 2 weeks

I love the chocolate shakes - have them as hot choc! Yum!

This is so inspiring! Thank you for sharing!

Update: It's now week 16, and I've lost a total of 50lbs! I though that was a good milestone to post some more photos of my progress so far.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1394287678.188712.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1394287694.285226.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1394287753.080062.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1394287768.450628.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1394287715.913854.jpg

I also got measured again today, and my total inch loss so far is as follows:

Waist: 9.25 inches
Hips: 7 inches
Thighs: 6.5 inches
Chest: 7.5 inches ( :confused: I'm not sure how I feel about this one, but I've still got big boobs, so I guess it's ok!)
Upper Arm: 2.75 inches

:0clapper::winner:

Wooo! Claire you look amazing! Seriously you are my inspiration, you must be feeling great! And don't worry your boobs are fine lol!

Your boobs are bloody marvellous! HUGE congratulations to you, if you arent feeling amazing, you should be! x

You're looking amazing. Very well done xx

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 3 - +3.5lbs (after a few days off plan)
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5 - 3.5lbs (18.5lb total lost so far)
week 6 -

You look AMAZING - wow you are such an inspiration. 16 weeks!!! Is that all on SS?

You look AMAZING - wow you are such an inspiration. 16 weeks!!! Is that all on SS?

Mostly on SS. I had about two weeks off plan over Christmas & New Year and I've been on SS+ for the past two weeks.

Clairioushilarious
Omg you look amazing. Have just stumbled across this thread and your pics are a real inspiration (just what I needed today). I'm on day 12 and for some reason finding it hard today, think it's because it's sunny and everyone around me is talking about food and ice cream.

nearly caved in today but now seen your success am off to get a shake and water down me.

You look fab. I have got over 6 stone to lose and it seems very daunting at the moment.

well done again, and thanks for sharing amazing pics . X

Clairioushilarious
Omg you look amazing. Have just stumbled across this thread and your pics are a real inspiration (just what I needed today). I'm on day 12 and for some reason finding it hard today, think it's because it's sunny and everyone around me is talking about food and ice cream.

nearly caved in today but now seen your success am off to get a shake and water down me.

You look fab. I have got over 6 stone to lose and it seems very daunting at the moment.

well done again, and thanks for sharing amazing pics . X

Thanks for that! My total goal loss is over six stones to lose as well, so I know how it feels to be at the beginning of the journey! Daunting is the right word.

I just wanted to wake up skinny one morning and it all be over and done with! Well, it doesn't happen quite that fast, but it's certainly faster than other diets. In less than four calendar months, I'm almost two thirds of the way there! And I'm no different from anybody else on this diet - I haven't done anything special, or even exercised (yet - too busy with work and study, but I'll get round to it), so there's absolutely no reason why you shouldn't be in the same position as I am now in just a few short weeks!

Go for it! You can do it!

Cx

Back