8 weeks in, 2 stone down **(UNDERWEAR ALERT)**

Wow! That's all I have to say!!!! Absolutely amazing, such a transformation and an inspiration! You must be so proud xx

Amazing! What height are you? What was ur start weight? It's nice to be able to compare

Well done :) xx

Hiya

I'm 5 foot 6 and I started off at 15 stone 6.

Just had a look at your stats, and you've done amazingly!!! Well done you!

Hi. You're photos are so inspirational, thank you! My starting stats are similar to yours. I really hope I can lose 50lbs too and I hope I look half as good as you when I do! Well done on your loss :)

Fantastic photos, thankyou so much for sharing them, it really does help to know that it can be done. Well done you! Xx

Well Done! keep up the hard work x

you look awesome :) well done!

Thank you all. I'm now able to fit into my target dress! I still want to lose a bit more (so I can BREATHE in my target dress!), but at least I'm in it!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401052303.558207.jpg

I also had my measurements taken this week, for the first time in a couple of months.

So, in 25 weeks I have lost:

11.75 inches from my waist :eek:
11 inches from my hips
9.5 inches from my chest :confused:
4 inches from each arm
8.75 inches from my thighs (measured round both thighs, standing with legs together)

Holy moley! Great measurements, and you look fantastic! Thanks for sharing, you're such an inspiration :) xx

Absolutely inspirational! Thank you for posting,

Do you mind me asking, what step or steps have you been on? Im just on my 2nd week of ss.

thanks
Dawn :)

Wow well done you!

You look amazing!!!! Hope everything is still going well for you.

Really inspiring xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Claire! How are you doing honeybun?

Back